FORGET 2010: Knicks miss out on the biggest free agent this summer

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
amd_isiah.jpg
HERES WHAT THE TWO OF U FRUIT CAKES PROBABLY LOOK LIKE...STOP ANALYZING EVERYTHING TOO MUCH,AT THE END OF THE DAY YOUR STILL A LOOSERs.

KBlack25

Starter
:teeth:lol you idiot...thanks for proving my point even more.. He was with the pacers right?? Like you pasted from wiki, so you already know he has the same ideaology as thomas because at one point they were loosing together .. I didn't need google to know these birds flock together.. My safety??? :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

They were losing together?

Thomas' last year as Pacers coach they were 3rd in the conference. They were actually quite successful together in Indiana. Not to mention, I didn't prove your point at all.

You said:

1) Donnie Walsh owns the Knicks (wrong)
2) Donnie Walsh brought Isiah to NY (also wrong)
3) Donnie Walsh didn't inherit anything (again, wrong)

You are the least intelligent Knicks fan on this board by a long shot, and that's saying something after reading posts by guys like abcd.

GTFO.

Knixy

Benchwarmer
The only reason you want Carlos Arroyo is because he's Puerto Rican. He has a weak game.

Last edited:

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
They were losing together?

Thomas' last year as Pacers coach they were 3rd in the conference. They were actually quite successful together in Indiana. Not to mention, I didn't prove your point at all.

You said:

1) Donnie Walsh owns the Knicks (wrong)
2) Donnie Walsh brought Isiah to NY (also wrong)
3) Donnie Walsh didn't inherit anything (again, wrong)

You are the least intelligent Knicks fan on this board by a long shot, and that's saying something after reading posts by guys like abcd.

GTFO.
u kkkidding me??? stop analyzing me so hard like a lil beoooch..People say "come to my house" knowing that apartment or house is owned by the big honcho so u know what the hell i mean.. I dont need to be percise to someone as ignorant as you are..Your like the Eddy curry of this board, I can see the softness and BIT* in you.

KBlack25

Starter
u kkkidding me??? stop analyzing me so hard like a lil beoooch..People say "come to my house" knowing that apartment or house is owned by the big honcho so u know what the hell i mean.. I dont need to be percise to someone as ignorant as you are..Your like the Eddy curry of this board, I can see the softness and BIT* in you.

Fixed for obvious grammatical errors:

knicks1183 said:
The Knicks will never win so long as Donnie Walsh is the owner

Not too hard to analyze that one to see the factual inconsistencies.

knicks1183 said:
You don't think Donnie Walsh had something to do with bringing Isiah here?

Again, no analysis needed to show how wrong you are.

knicks1183 said:
Donnie and Isiah were losing together in Indiana

Again, hard to interpret this any other way.

All three statements you made can not be interpreted any differently as "come over to my house" can be (when dealing with the prospect of ownership, or what kind of house it actually is).

It's not analyzing to read your statement, see a factual inconsistency and call you out on it. If I wanted to "analyze" your statements I would dissect the fact that you apparently haven't passed the third grade, my cousin who is in kindergarten could put together more fundamentally sound sentences. THAT would be analysis. THIS is just asking where you got your information such as "Donnie Walsh is the owner", "Donnie Walsh brought Isiah to NY" and "Donnie Walsh and Isiah lost together in Indiana". So please, elaborate...

EXPLAIN what you MEANT to say when you said Donnie Walsh brought Isiah to NY.

EXPLAIN what you MEANT to say when you said Donnie Walsh and Isiah lost together in Indiana (despite 3 post season appearances in 3 seasons coaching for Indiana).

I'm not asking you to be precise, but the fact is your statements are fundamentally WRONG. Being precise is one thing, I will use your "house" example to illustrate.

Imprecise: "Come to my house." (The house is not technically yours, but for all intents and purposes could be considered your property).

Factually wrong: "Come to my house." (When you do not own, rent or live in one. I.e. perhaps you said this referring to your box on the corner).

See, what you said was FACTUALLY INCORRECT. Donnie Walsh is NOT the owner, Donnie Walsh did NOT bring Isiah to NY, Donnie Walsh did NOT lose with Isiah in Indiana.

Factually incorrect is what you are, imprecise is too good for a peon like you.

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
Fixed for obvious grammatical errors:

Not too hard to analyze that one to see the factual inconsistencies.

Again, no analysis needed to show how wrong you are.

Again, hard to interpret this any other way.

All three statements you made can not be interpreted any differently as "come over to my house" can be (when dealing with the prospect of ownership, or what kind of house it actually is).

It's not analyzing to read your statement, see a factual inconsistency and call you out on it. If I wanted to "analyze" your statements I would dissect the fact that you apparently haven't passed the third grade, my cousin who is in kindergarten could put together more fundamentally sound sentences. THAT would be analysis. THIS is just asking where you got your information such as "Donnie Walsh is the owner", "Donnie Walsh brought Isiah to NY" and "Donnie Walsh and Isiah lost together in Indiana". So please, elaborate...

EXPLAIN what you MEANT to say when you said Donnie Walsh brought Isiah to NY.

EXPLAIN what you MEANT to say when you said Donnie Walsh and Isiah lost together in Indiana (despite 3 post season appearances in 3 seasons coaching for Indiana).

I'm not asking you to be precise, but the fact is your statements are fundamentally WRONG. Being precise is one thing, I will use your "house" example to illustrate.

Imprecise: "Come to my house." (The house is not technically yours, but for all intents and purposes could be considered your property).

Factually wrong: "Come to my house." (When you do not own, rent or live in one. I.e. perhaps you said this referring to your box on the corner).

See, what you said was FACTUALLY INCORRECT. Donnie Walsh is NOT the owner, Donnie Walsh did NOT bring Isiah to NY, Donnie Walsh did NOT lose with Isiah in Indiana.

Factually incorrect is what you are, imprecise is too good for a peon like you.

This whole conversation/argument is hilarious. Good job. :lol:

yo idiot, the knicks havent won a championship since 19 f*ucking 72...of course its donny walsh's fault, who the hell hired isiah thomas???...ownership the key to any dynasty ex....lakers, cletics, bulls currently spurs..there is a reason why only a few teams have won 90% of the champsionships.

pat

Starter
yo idiot, the knicks havent won a championship since 19 f*ucking 72...of course its donny walsh's fault, who the hell hired isiah thomas???...ownership the key to any dynasty ex....lakers, cletics, bulls currently spurs..there is a reason why only a few teams have won 90% of the champsionships.

What is this? Some invasion of hockey fans who only recently got interested in basketball? Or is this a wind-up? What the hell are you two talking about? Once and for all: Donnie Walsh had nothing to do with the Knicks before 2007. N-o-t-h-i-n-g. That is why he canNOT be blamed for Isiah coming here in 2003.

Since arriving in 2007 Donnie did the following as President of Basketball Operations:

- traded away Crawford, Randolph, Collins, Balkman, JEROME-freakin'-JAMES,
- bought out-Marbury,
- put Isiah on some totally irrelevant MSG post,

I am sure I forgot something really important, but I can't be bothered to google his record as the Knicks' President (there was something with our draft rights for Frederic Weiss. Maybe somebody else could add these trades.

But the basic point is this: Just shut it and buy a couple of Slam issues before you start making ridiculous accusations on a discussion board.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
I actually find bickering over my squad good fun, helps my work day go by quicker..I can only compare there relationship to maybe climbing the corporate latter or going where the grass is greener. I agree that Donnie may have made better decisions so far but this is New York City for crying out loud, you mean to tell me the boston celtics can put together a championship squad with in a year and the knicks can't put together a playoff worthy team... I'm going to save my debates for other threads because this is being dragged on.,.

metrocard

Legend
The raves came Tuesday, just as they did a year ago at this time.
Last October, the gushing was about Shaun Livingston's passing, the way the former first-round pick moved the ball during one particular practice. Less than three months later, Livingston was gone, to now meet the Heat as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder in Wednesday's exhibition in Tulsa.

Tuesday, the admiration was for Carlos Arroyo, and the way he moved the ball in just his second practice with the Heat since being added Sunday.

"He can pass," coach Erik Spoelstra said. "He found guys for easy shots. He's one of those guys that he makes two or three passes in a session, where you don't necessarily see it. And he caught some of our guys by surprise. But that's going to be a good element.

"Carlos has a knack for pick-and-roll basketball and finding guys and getting them in open positions." Now, whether one of the most rigid offenses in the league allows for such creativity is another matter. And we're still not sure how sold management is on Arroyo, who is here on a make-good, non-guaranteed contract.

But it is sort of nice to have a point guard who doesn't pass from Point A to Point B and then cut to Point C for a potential spot-up jumper.
Sometimes, there has to be more to the offense than give the ball to Dwyane Wade and get the heck out of the way.

"We need to continue to work our system," Spoelstra said. "But we also need to find easy baskets, and passing guys that have a gift for that helps."
Hallelujah. You can only watch Hoosiers for so long on this level.

"He's in phenomenal shape," Spoelstra said. "He's an absolute basketball fanatic. I had heard a week ago that he had been playing in city league in Miami, but, also, he'd been playing pick-up ball at the parks.

"I've known Carlos pretty well for the last several years and there's not many more guys who are more of a hoop junkie that he is. He's always looking to play and keeps himself in great condition."
There was similar hope last year with Livingston, but never such gushing about Shaun being 100 percent in basketball trim.

No, Arroyo is not a defensive stopper. And yes, he does take a few questionable shots.
But he also can make things happen, which hardly is the worst thing for a team that found that to be a problem both in last season's playoffs and at the start of this preseason.

"Carlos is a seasoned, clever player," Spoelstra said. "We did a defensive drill where it was a high pick-and-roll and Carlos, he tests your defense, because he can get in the paint. He's clever. He sees everything on the floor, but he can also deliver the ball where it's needed to go."

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I actually find bickering over my squad good fun, helps my work day go by quicker..I can only compare there relationship to maybe climbing the corporate latter or going where the grass is greener. I agree that Donnie may have made better decisions so far but this is New York City for crying out loud, you mean to tell me the boston celtics can put together a championship squad with in a year and the knicks can't put together a playoff worthy team... I'm going to save my debates for other threads because this is being dragged on.,.
have you ever heard of Stephon Marbury, Zach Randolph, Jamaal Crawford & Eddy Curry.? Never mind Anfernee Hardaway or Jerome James?

And in addition to that, have you ever heard of something called the salary cap?

And have you ever heard of Kevin McHale? Or Danny Ainge?

Or KG + Paul Pierce and Ray Allen? And their combined histories of under achievements as All Stars?

Are you a walking talking penis?

pat

Starter
Anfernee Hardaway
?
That was the thing I forgot. Thank you. But I guess this is not everything.

Do you really think pointing out salary cap issues to him is worth it? Obviously he is not willing to go into details that would explain why things are how they are. Also I kind of begin to feel bad for him: He has a workday that needs to go by as quickly as possible. How sad is that? A job that makes you wish to grow old quicker?

KBlack25

Starter
Come on guys, this guy doesn't even realize Donnie Walsh isn't the Knicks owner nor did Donnie Walsh bring Isiah to NY. You expect someone with that sort of deficiency to be able to comprehend what a salary cap is?

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
Come on guys, this guy doesn't even realize Donnie Walsh isn't the Knicks owner nor did Donnie Walsh bring Isiah to NY. You expect someone with that sort of deficiency to be able to comprehend what a salary cap is?

Stop acting like a str8 up bych. I love the knicks and will always be a fan but the last 9 years have been completely irrelevant so excuse me for not giving a **** what i say on a board, and for you be that fagot who takes what i say on a message board so literally makes me believe your part of the problem why we have so many soft ass faggots romaing the earth today.I would say i am very knowlegable about my team and even have a buddy who played for my squad at one point a while back
(john wallace>greece athena highschool,rochester,ny>su orangemen>brother kip wallace.) So go eat a dick, when i'm interested in dropping knowledge, i'll do so in my own thread when i find it appropiate to make one. so fuk u KWHITE

KBlack25

Starter
Stop acting like a str8 up bych. I love the knicks and will always be a fan but the last 9 years have been completely irrelevant so excuse me for not giving a **** what i say on a board, and for you be that fagot who takes what i say on a message board so literally makes me believe your part of the problem why we have so many soft ass faggots romaing the earth today.I would say i am very knowlegable about my team and even have a buddy who played for my squad at one point a while back
(john wallace>greece athena highschool,rochester,ny>su orangemen>brother kip wallace.) So go eat a dick, when i'm interested in dropping knowledge, i'll do so in my own thread when i find it appropiate to make one. so fuk u KWHITE

Dude, you don't even have enough knowledge to put together a coherent sentence. Any "knowledge" you have would be completely baseless, pointless and without any merit. You WOULD say you are very knowledgeable about your team, but don't even know the owner even though it has be the Dolan family for the last 12 years. You WOULD say you were very knowledgeable about your team, but yet you think Donnie Walsh brought Isiah to NY. In your 30 posts or whatever since you joined the board like a day ago, you have dropped nothing but complete and utter garbage. Wow, you know John Wallace...and my friend's sister went on a date with John Wallace while they were in Syracuse, what's your point?

You keep trying to prove yourself with all these "accolades":

"I love the Knicks"
"I think I am very knowledgeable"
"I know John Wallace who played on the Knicks once"

Fact is, when you come giving facts that are, by their nature, wrong, and then get upset when someone calls you out on these incorrect facts, it is YOU who is the bitch. Somebody a little bit sensitive because someone actually read their post and called them out on the garbage they were spewing?

You can call me soft, but I called you out on being wrong, and you came back and cried about it...good work making yourself look hard, you IQ-less, brain-dead ignorant piece of garbage....you aren't impressing anybody here with your talk like "Donnie Walsh is the owner of the Knicks and he used his influence to bring Isiah to NY...."

Maybe, just MAYBE, if you said ONE COMPLETELY TRUE statement, you'd have even the slightest bit of credibility. Instead, you are just a low-life FAKE KNICKS FAN, WITH NO CLUE ABOUT THE TEAM!

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Dude, you don't even have enough knowledge to put together a coherent sentence. Any "knowledge" you have would be completely baseless, pointless and without any merit. You WOULD say you are very knowledgeable about your team, but don't even know the owner even though it has be the Dolan family for the last 12 years. You WOULD say you were very knowledgeable about your team, but yet you think Donnie Walsh brought Isiah to NY. In your 30 posts or whatever since you joined the board like a day ago, you have dropped nothing but complete and utter garbage. Wow, you know John Wallace...and my friend's sister went on a date with John Wallace while they were in Syracuse, what's your point?

You keep trying to prove yourself with all these "accolades":

"I love the Knicks"
"I think I am very knowledgeable"
"I know John Wallace who played on the Knicks once"

Fact is, when you come giving facts that are, by their nature, wrong, and then get upset when someone calls you out on these incorrect facts, it is YOU who is the bitch. Somebody a little bit sensitive because someone actually read their post and called them out on the garbage they were spewing?

You can call me soft, but I called you out on being wrong, and you came back and cried about it...good work making yourself look hard, you IQ-less, brain-dead ignorant piece of garbage....you aren't impressing anybody here with your talk like "Donnie Walsh is the owner of the Knicks and he used his influence to bring Isiah to NY...."

Maybe, just MAYBE, if you said ONE COMPLETELY TRUE statement, you'd have even the slightest bit of credibility. Instead, you are just a low-life FAKE KNICKS FAN, WITH NO CLUE ABOUT THE TEAM!

Why are you even respond to this when nobody else does?