Landry Fields Works at Modells

KingofNy

Starter
It's going to be sad to see him go... You know O'Antoni isn't going to let the FO send Gallo to Denver so Fields is a goner.

elcol

Rotation player
haha what a cool dude..

but wait, kingofny, does coach really get that much of a say in who gets moved :eek:

KingofNy

Starter
haha what a cool dude..

but wait, kingofny, does coach really get that much of a say in who gets moved :eek:

Have you not heard that Gallo has had special treatment from the organization since he was brought here? The coach has a lot of say in what happens within the organization... Way more than you think.

tiger0330

Legend
Funny s**t. Pretty embarrassing for me, I live in that town and nobody recognized Landry. The dude is like 6'7", you would think that someone would have put 2 and 2 together.

iSaYughh

Starter
Have you not heard that Gallo has had special treatment from the organization since he was brought here? The coach has a lot of say in what happens within the organization... Way more than you think.

What special treatment? Playing time? He's been a high profile high lottery pick who's been producing at a young age.

His treatment has been pretty normal for someone like that. The only unusual thing has been how many people have been calling for his head since day1. Otherwise, he's a pretty courteous low-profile young lotto pick making his way.

KingofNy

Starter
What special treatment? Playing time? He's been a high profile high lottery pick who's been producing at a young age.

His treatment has been pretty normal for someone like that. The only unusual thing has been how many people have been calling for his head since day1. Otherwise, he's a pretty courteous low-profile young lotto pick making his way.

You mean you haven't heard? A ton of past players have come out and said that Gallo is the "favorite" child of the Knicks organization. Click the link for proof. If you need more I can easily find it. I personally think Gallo and D'Antoni are almost too close... So close that it affects business decisions and that's not good. There's no reason not to put Gallo in a trade for Melo...none at all.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-11-16_harrington_gallo_may_be_a_problem.html

iSaYughh

Starter
You mean you haven't heard? A ton of past players have come out and said that Gallo is the "favorite" child of the Knicks organization. Click the link for proof. If you need more I can easily find it. I personally think Gallo and D'Antoni are almost too close... So close that it affects business decisions and that's not good. There's no reason not to put Gallo in a trade for Melo...none at all.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-11-16_harrington_gallo_may_be_a_problem.html

I remember reading that stuff. But it was also said that the vets respected Gallo, and thought he had a chill/humble attitude.

Cmon man, of course Gallo be a "favorite". He was a high lotto pick, and a rare non bust for us. Sweetney, frye, tons of mortaged picks.

Overblown. Course spurned dudes like Harrington make an issue once theyre gone, n they got the boot.

Its like...is Amare an org favorite? Sure. He gets away w a lot of shit too. Not necessarily an issue r big deal.

KingofNy

Starter
I remember reading that stuff. But it was also said that the vets respected Gallo, and thought he had a chill/humble attitude.

Cmon man, of course Gallo be a "favorite". He was a high lotto pick, and a rare non bust for us. Sweetney, frye, tons of mortaged picks.

Overblown. Course spurned dudes like Harrington make an issue once theyre gone, n they got the boot.

Its like...is Amare an org favorite? Sure. He gets away w a lot of shit too. Not necessarily an issue r big deal.

How do you honestly know? No player that's not an all-star is going to come out and say that until he leaves the team. How many times have we heard in the past that Gallo was "untradeable"? Why is that? I could see if he was an all-star but seriously?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
it's funny how they cut the video when that chick is taking shots to the hoop and landry goes "..h-o-r.." :)

iJoe

Rotation player
Why the hell is this turning into a Gallo thread?

Who else loves Field's Amare impression?

Haha Landry is a great dude! Excellent character and good sense of humor.

Most superstars only get the women because of their money and fame, but Landry is the type of guy who got what women like, even if he was working at Walmart. :peace:

His STAT impression is funny as hell btw :teeth: