Dark Raider
Starter
From the start of last season up until now I said that the Knicks should trade for Jaden Ivey. If Detroit is crazy enough to trade him then I think this would transform the Knicks team.
If we are truly trying to win a championship then IMO Ivey is last past of the equation. With KAT, OG and Ivey this team would be super.
I see where the Knicks are interested in a buy-out of Mike Conley if Chicago does that or waive him. Conley is too old to even be considered. Who running this franchise??
If we are truly trying to win a championship then IMO Ivey is last past of the equation. With KAT, OG and Ivey this team would be super.
I see where the Knicks are interested in a buy-out of Mike Conley if Chicago does that or waive him. Conley is too old to even be considered. Who running this franchise??