Anthony Randolph playing well with minny

tiger0330

Legend
You think Jared Jeffries could ever put up a 31/12 night on his best day, according to D'Antoni he's a winner.

Good for AR, at least in Minny, he has a chance to showcase himself instead of rotting on D'Antoni's bench.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
You think Jared Jeffries could ever put up a 31/12 night on his best day, according to D'Antoni he's a winner.

Good for AR, at least in Minny, he has a chance to showcase himself instead of rotting on D'Antoni's bench.

Funny, but I remember him getting time during pre-season and the start of the season and stinking up the place!! Some players are better in smaller markets with no pressure on them.

KBlack25

Starter
MDA is an idiot of a coach, he can't coach someone who can't shoot. What a mastermind, can someone please fire him and hire Mark Jackson as coach. Shit this thing is going so bad I want Isiah back!

gtfo.gif

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Funny, but I remember him getting time during pre-season and the start of the season and stinking up the place!! Some players are better in smaller markets with no pressure on them.

You know... or he just needs time and coaching... like someone said on the board. Oh who was that again? Hmmmm..... It's coming to me. Oh yeah! Right.

It was this guy (and others).

:pimp:

Seriously. When are you guys going to start listening to me :)..................

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
W Minny AR can freelance at will.... on a bad team. Just I've said all along he needed.

Would he even play if he were on the Celtics? Lakers? :boohoo:

Nate Robinson could also get 40 on our awful Knicks teams..

This is what you're seeing here w AR.

I want to see him get solid numbers consistently on an organinzed, good, playoff caliber squad. Then you can tell me I'm wrong about AR.

Learn to assess properly people.

moneyg

Starter
Yep. I said it as soon as it looked like he was benched. You know once benched, bigs never see daylight with this abomination of a coach. Now you'll hear the MOA apologist say something like "but AR wasnt ready when he was with the Knicks". Which is senseless. If you look at the kids two years in GS its obvious he could have offered this team something.

beched guys fast when they struggled early on.. except for gallo.. who always started.. while sending will the thrill to the bench and killing everybody else....mason jr.. ar...moz...etc..

what happen to sky walker

whay not get baron.. if were not playin derrick brown....

im pissed

Kinda funny how these cats go from AR is garbage, cant shoot, has a low basketball IQ earlier in the season to he can get 30 with a bad team or anybody can play on a small market team. SMFH. Always an excuse when MOA's faults are brought to the forefront.

Listened to 1050 on the way in. Lot of MOA talk. They're absolutely killing him for the AR treatment...

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
W Minny AR can freelance at will.... on a bad team. Just I've said all along he needed.

Would he even play if he were on the Celtics? Lakers? :boohoo:

Nate Robinson could also get 40 on our awful Knicks teams..

This is what you're seeing here w AR.

I want to see him get solid numbers consistently on an organinzed, good, playoff caliber squad. Then you can tell me I'm wrong about AR.

Learn to assess properly people.

well when he was playing decently when we first traded him,people were saying its vs bad teams.now hes putting up good numbers against good teams(such as the mavs) in THEIR arena.he is on a bad team,but hes becoming the 2nd/3rd scoring option on it and he might start the rest of the season with k. love maybe being out.not trying to say hes gonna be an allstar next year,but giving him up for nothing was a bad mistake.

Me too... Kid just needed some time. Some coaching.

I would love to know what he's really thinking when he banishes these guys to the bench. I mean we have our thoughts, but what is he actually seeing that has him benching players that can help a team. Especially help in an area that you're weak at.

I wish a reporter would ask him, honestly, WHY DID YOU BENCH Randolph? Why didnt Brewer get a look?

Maybe we're missing something. I mean this is an NBA coach. Talent recognition is a prerequisite I believe.

Is it truly because these guys didnt fit his system? I hope not. I'd rather him say AR got my daughter pregnant and bailed, rather then him not being able to see talent in a player....

STAT1

Starter
I would love to know what he's really thinking when he banishes these guys to the bench. I mean we have our thoughts, but what is he actually seeing that has him benching players that can help a team. Especially help in an area that you're weak at.

I wish a reporter would ask him, honestly, WHY DID YOU BENCH Randolph? Why didnt Brewer get a look?

Maybe we're missing something. I mean this is an NBA coach. Talent recognition is a prerequisite I believe.

Is it truly because these guys didnt fit his system? I hope not. I'd rather him say AR got my daughter pregnant and bailed, rather then him not being able to see talent in a player....

I think he has a set idea of the "type" of player he wants in his rotation, guys that are professionals who work hard in practice that can be inserted into the lineup and pretty much play their role without questioning and minimal coaching to get them up to speed. He seems to prefer players like this even at the expense of talent or ability to produce in some instances, he played Jonathan Bender who could barely run up the floor over our #8 lottery pick last year, played Chris Duhon who was struggling bigtime over Nate Robinson or Toney Douglas, & made it a point to reserve a role in his system for a journeyman scrub like Jared Jeffries at the expense of having to buy out a much more talented, athletic & younger player in Corey Brewer & trading away AR as an afterthought because he never was willing to give him a legitimate shot.

I think when it comes to young players like AR & Jordan Hill who may not already demonstrate a complete understanding of the fundamentals of the game, that he loses patience with them extremely fast. When that happens these guys are pretty much dead to him from that point forward. MDA's doghouse is no joke.

CoolClyde

I think he has a set idea of the "type" of player he wants in his rotation, guys that are professionals who work hard in practice that can be inserted into the lineup and pretty much play their role without questioning and minimal coaching to get them up to speed. He seems to prefer players like this even at the expense of talent or ability to produce in some instances, he played Jonathan Bender who could barely run up the floor over our #8 lottery pick last year, played Chris Duhon who was struggling bigtime over Nate Robinson or Toney Douglas, & made it a point to reserve a role in his system for a journeyman scrub like Jared Jeffries at the expense of having to buy out a much more talented, athletic & younger player in Corey Brewer & trading away AR as an afterthought because he never was willing to give him a legitimate shot.

I think when it comes to young players like AR & Jordan Hill who may not already demonstrate a complete understanding of the fundamentals of the game, that he loses patience with them extremely fast. When that happens these guys are pretty much dead to him from that point forward. MDA's doghouse is no joke.
:beer:
true true uh huh!