Eddy Curry is a RESTAURANT

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
People call him lazy and fat, but that is not true. He is a restaurant. He's not human. How many restaurants do you know who give his or her time to playing for the team even if it's been just in practice for a long time? He has heart. Curry deserves respect.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Your idea was good and has the potential to become a very funny joke! You just need to develop a stronger punchline.I guess the criticism that you received in this thread was probably due to an incomprehensibility in the direction that you decided to take your joke in.I am not an expert when it comes to comedy, but perhaps you could revise your joke by coming up with similarities between Eddy Curry and a restaurant.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Your idea was good and has the potential to be a very funny joke! You just need to develop a stronger punchline.I guess the criticism that you received in this thread was probably due to a incomprehensibility in the direction that you decided to take your joke in.I am not an expert when it comes to comedy, but perhaps you could revise your joke by finding similarities between Eddy Curry and a restaurant.
You're right.

You see guys, this man gives helpful advice. I will keep this in mind. Thank you, starky.

johnstarky

Rotation player
You're right.

You see guys, this man gives helpful advice. I will keep this in mind. Thank you, starky.

No problem, RJ! A lot of the best comedians were booed off stage at least once in their careers.Having the ability to tell good jokes and make anyone laugh takes years of practice and experience.

la2ny

Starter
128710024479247990.jpg