TV
TIME
State Farm Arena
MSG
7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. I'm having problems getting the game online

After playing 25 Knicks games Brunson has turned into a shoot-first PG only looking to score for himself, and Quickley's performance has been following in-suite. The Knicks had no ball-movement in the last two games. SAD!
The Knicks had 14 assists vs Wizards, and 17 assist vs Toronto in an OT game.
In the offseason when the Hawks added Murray to the team, then the Knicks signed Brunson.
I thought the Knicks would be attacking the Hawks new back-court of Trae & Murray by having a double back-court weapon of Brunson & Grimes half-court offense, then D.Rose & Quickley up-tempo offense.
25-30

mafra

Legend
Heat have already passed KNicks. ATL a game back and only a matter of time until they leapfrog NY. Indy-CHI are 50/50 if they’ll finish ahead…. We really need TOR to find shooting so they can pass Knicks. Really hoping to finish 11th. Finishing 8-9-10 does nothing for me, nor would emerging from bubble only to get waxed by BOS or Nets.

If Leon makes deals to make a run for that, instead of focusing on future… I’ll scream. Does not help the future getting swept by BOS/BKLN. That means nothing.

Giving Minutes to Eric Gordon or Reggie Bullock over the kids would be height of stupidity. This team needs to focus on the lottery…. Just play the kids… Obi and RJ will take them to the lottery!

Broadway

All Star
I haven’t watched a second. Saw game entered 4th close… now it’s 120-105 ATL. Lol.
Didn't watch, sat down and turned on the ESPN NBA showcase for the night and boxscore watched while surfing the web for Vinyl

lol Knicks allowed 140pts to a struggling Mid Hawks team, whose coach has been in the news recent weeks hanging by a thread to be fired/quit

I can't stand the fact Reddish has now dwindled into a 2nd rd pick asset which not too many teams are cutting in line to take him off our hands. We can see where this season is headed, like we really know it's going to end bad

Thibs is really going to ride Randle and Brunson for the next 25gms until they GO BOOM...

The only good coming out of the next coming weeks is Sims increase in play.

If we were the Kings, OKC, Pacers, Jazz I could get behind what we're doing pulling a Knicks, Bulls, Raps, Blazers type outcomes uhmmmmmmm NO THANKS!!!

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. I'm having problems getting the game online

After playing 25 Knicks games Brunson has turned into a shoot-first PG only looking to score for himself, and Quickley's performance has been following in-suite. The Knicks had no ball-movement in the last two games. SAD!
The Knicks had 14 assists vs Wizards, and 17 assist vs Toronto in an OT game.
Heat have already passed KNicks. ATL a game back and only a matter of time until they leapfrog NY. Indy-CHI are 50/50 if they’ll finish ahead…. We really need TOR to find shooting so they can pass Knicks. Really hoping to finish 11th. Finishing 8-9-10 does nothing for me, nor would emerging from bubble only to get waxed by BOS or Nets.

If Leon makes deals to make a run for that, instead of focusing on future… I’ll scream. Does not help the future getting swept by BOS/BKLN. That means nothing.

Giving Minutes to Eric Gordon or Reggie Bullock over the kids would be height of stupidity. This team needs to focus on the lottery…. Just play the kids… Obi and RJ will take them to the lottery!

I thought the Knicks would be attacking the Hawks new back-court of Trae & Murray by having a double back-court weapon of Brunson & Grimes half-court offense, then D.Rose & Quickley up-tempo offense.In the offseason when the Hawks added Murray to the team, then the Knicks signed Brunson.
25-30

Wsup Mafra .. Our head man in charge (Scout) Leon Rose 3 seasons of draft picks has been getting DISS by coach Thibs, and only one of the FA (Randle) signing in 4 offseasons panned-out under coach Thibs. Lucky, we didn't do a lot of trading-players the last 3 seasons, and the trades we did make got no love from Thibs .. Coach Thibs actions has not been helping Leon Rose shine.
Coach Thibs 9 man rotation (without MitchRob) let Hawks score a high 139 points tonight ..
having a healthy D.Rose, Fournier, and ex-Hawks Cam Reddish DNP sitting on the bench looking up and down .. Sure the coach coach to win lol

At the end of the 3rd quarter the score was .. Knicks 101 - Hawks 102
Both teams had a hundred points at the end of 3 quarters that spelled 3 quarters without defense.
The 23-37 4th quarter score .. spelled-out one team played well on both ends of the court, and other team did either on both sides of the court.

It was Randle! Randle! Randle! .. When the Knicks as a team were being built by D.Rose & Taj Gibson's veteran experience, plus assistant coach Mike Woodson 10 man (2-units) rotation.
The 25-19 record Knicks are heading in the wrong direction .. 25-30
Hopefully, this will be Tom Thibs final season as a Knicks !!!

mafra

Legend
Leon has to find a taker for either Obi or Randle. JR value at its peak. Find a way to improve moving forward, not just vet stopgaps so Thibbs can make play-in.. Self scouting is always key. Cam situation proves the total disconnect.