Venue
TV
TIME
Spectrum Center, Charlotte, NC
MSG
7:00 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .... It's been a very very long time since I seen a Knicks game without Randle on the court.

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 46 - Hornets 43
Why the Knicks not feeding Hartenstein & Sims downlow for easy buckets ???
Thibs 8 man rotation tonight

mafra

Legend
Brunson and DDV all you need to beat CHA. Utah tomorrow, Indy on Thursday and then LAK this Sat. 1-2 next 3 might be what to expect.

30-17! Hey now.

Most wins through 47 games since that 2012 squad. 35 games remain. 20-15 gets you to 50 wins.

Kiyaman

Legend
At the end of the 3rd quarter the Knicks had a 23 point lead ..
Knicks 90 - Hornets 67

5 minutes into the 4th quarter the Knicks increase their lead to 28 points from the lineup of McBride, Donte, Grimes, Hart & Sims. 28 point lead and 7 minutes remaining in the game.
Why is Brunson being put in the game when we have a 28 point lead?
Why is McBride & Sims taking out the game 5 min into 4th quarter?
Both players need playing time in their 3rd NBA season !!!

mafra

Legend
I agree. They have a back to back and 3 games in 4 days. You are given a gift where you could rest Brunson, who you’ll need to ride these next few weeks.

MIL and Philly lost. Knicks almost tied with 76ers and a couple behind Bucks. Is it possible to secure 2 seed?

mafra

Legend
Alan Hahn:

Correcting myself: #Knicks 13-2 record in January is actually their best month since going 13-2 in January of 1995. I was in the right season, just off by one month.

If they can get a win today that would be the first 14-win month since the team went 14-0 in March 1994.

For those wondering, the highest win total for a month in franchise history is when the #Knicks went 15-3 in Dec. 1968. That was the month the team famously traded for Dave DeBusschere and elevated @WaltFrazier to starting point guard.