NYK.gif
at.png
CHA.gif

(12-13) -- (7-18)

VenueTVTIME
Spectrum Center, Charlotte, NCMSG7:00 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for Game-Thread Rady .. Tom Thibs 9 man rotation should have a 10-15 record.
I'm not hype over the Knicks last two wins .. I am hype over Deuce & Grimes dynamic performance.
No Cam Reddish .. No Knicks win over a 7-18 Lottery Hornets.

Kiyaman

Legend
How did the Hornets win 7 games this season (Hornets should have an 0-25 record) their performance need the First and second pick in the 2023 NBA Draft SMH

mafra

Legend
Dating back to last Feb… Knicks now a perfect 11-0 the last 11 games Deuce McBride has logged 15+ minutes

Kiyaman

Legend
Dating back to last Feb… Knicks now a perfect 11-0 the last 11 games Deuce McBride has logged 15+ minutes

Second season Deuce McBride & Grimes & Sims young talents belong in a steady lineup to grow consistency along side of the same 4 teammates. However, I'm glad Brunson sat and let Deuce get 23 minutes of playing time yesterday against the Lottery (7-19) Charlotte Hornets.
As for Randle playing 36 minutes and Barrett playing 35 minutes against a G.League Hornets team instead of giving some playing time to their Knicks teammates. Makes me say yes to any Trade Randle post, or Trade Barrett post.
And Coach Tom Thibs playing a 9 man rotation against the Lottery G.League Hornets early in the first half of the season .... Fire Thibs before Christmas !!!
And Leon Rose still believe he could trade to get a star player (instead of winning player) ..
Will Leon Rose mess up the Knicks regular season going after a trade for a star player?
Didn't Leon Rose learn anything throughout the offseason?

Cam Reddish 2-Way hustle performance at the SF spot belong in the Knicks rotation more than Fournier, and Barrett.

Last edited: