Game thread: New York Knicks @ Golden State Warriors 3/18/2024 10:00pm [Game #68]

rady

Administrator
Staff member

gt.png

NYK.gif
at.png
GSW.gif

(40-27) -- (35-31)

Venue
TV
TIME
Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
MSG
10:00 PM EST

rady

Administrator
Staff member
After OG Anunoby said he was “ready” to defend Steph Curry, the Knicks forward was ruled out of Monday’s game against the Warriors due to “injury management.”

Anunoby, who underwent surgery to remove a loose bone in his elbow in early February, played three games since returning but aggravated the area last week during a victory over the Trail Blazers.

Anunoby and the Knicks said “soreness” was anticipated, although they’ve dismissed the idea that he’d be sitting out games.

Not the best possible news a fan can get..

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game Thread .. I'm happy with the Sacramento Kings win on this west road trip.
We all know I'm not a fan of HC Thibs. And last month the Warriors beat our Nova Trio by a 11 pts.
Thibs beating HC Brown is a big surprise to me!
NOW we got to face HC Kerr wid Curry, then HC Malone wid Jokic .. I too would sit OG both games, unless a miracle happen and Mitch Robinson and Randle return to the court tonight.

OG may have been weak on scoring, but his performance on the defensive end was outstanding helping IHart & Precious keep Sabonis scoreless in the 4th quarter.

Kiyaman

Legend
McBride starting tonight .. Why? The GS Warriors got small small small.
Hartenstein playing like he could have a 20-20 night.
8 min into the game Knicks 20 - GS 8

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 62 - Warriors 56
Warriors went berserk the final 3 min, wonder what Kerr said in that time out
McBride 19 pts
Brunson 14 pts

Kiyaman

Legend
End of 3rd Quarter .. Knicks 99 - Warriors 88
The Warriors never had the lead in 3 quarters
Brunson 29 pts
McBride 23 pts
Divo 18 pts
IHart 10 pts
Hart 10 rbs, 10 Dimes

Kiyaman

Legend
Thats Bad .. 8 minutes remain in the game, and McBride & Hart has both played 40 minutes .
McBride just fell or dropped on the court for rest LMAO

mafra

Legend
A Miles McBride eruption…. Wire to wire victory. Brunson over 30 again. Most 30 point games for a NYK G in a season since R-Guerin in 1960s. Hart a triple double. iHart a force. GSW stunned. Big win!

Kiyaman

Legend
End of Game .... Warriors fans shocked LMAO
The Injury Knicks with another well Team-Win having all the starters score in double-digit ..
Brunson 34 pts, and 7 Dimes
McBride 29 pts
Josh Hart another Triple-Double 10 pts, 11 rbs, and 11 Dimes
Hartenstein got a Double-Double 13 pts, 10 rbs, 4 Dimes
Divo 18 pts
Precious wid 9 rbs and lots of hustle
Let's Go Knicks .. for a 50 win season !!!