Venue
TV
TIME
Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
ESPN, MSG
7:30 PM EST

mafra

Legend
Knicks up 15 in 4Q but Randle (1-11) and OG (2-11) having off nights offensively. If PHI gets hot and makes some shots… Knicks doomed. They shot 1-9 from downtown in the 3Q. Deuce misses a 3 to start the 4th.

mafra

Legend
12-0 run. 114-81 Knicks. JB steals it from Embiid. Hartenstein stuffs Embiid and scores in him twice. Absolute dominate win.

Announcer declares “Brunson president of the middy committee.” Randle got to rest all of 4Q.

3-0 since trade. WAS up next tomorrow.

Broadway

All Star
The Knicks look pretty good, beat a couple good teams and 1 on the road. Usually the time of yr they start to make a switch to playing better. A couple games ahead of the last 2 season's pace. Not sure if they can maintain it to legitimacy

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! I missed this game .. I caught the high lights and the stats, which says Deuce McBride came alive in the bench lineup for 15 pts 4 Dimes in 15 minutes of playing-time, plus Deuce helped the Knicks bench to score 48 pts, 29 rbs, 12 Dimes, and 3 blocks tonight for a Knicks 36 point WIN in Philly ..
Remarkable .. Randle's 1-11 shooting forced him to play PF instead of Hero-ball

mafra

Legend
OG Anunoby’s +74 in his first three games for the Knicks is a new record for the highest plus/minus posted by any NBA player in his first three games for a franchise.

NYC HS baller Precius also had some quality minutes

Sounds like Knicks sniffing around Malcom B out I. Portland to solidify bench.

skisloper1

Benchwarmer
The spread between OG and RJ plus minus ratio as a Knick is a very significant number.
Let's hope it holds up.
Losing quickly was a bummer but if OG continues this way its a small price to pay/