Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. This is a MUST WIN Knicks game or .....

HalfTime .. Knicks 66 - Rocks 61
I like the Rockets Jalen Green .. He's a future all-star .. I hope the Rockets go after a play making PG in the draft (Nowell)

Kiyaman

Legend
Quickley has his first chance to have a 30 pt game .. 11-14 FG, 4-6 3-ball having 27 pts in 3rd quarter
Quickley need to get other teammates into the offense beside Randle & Barrett .. 3 man scoring rotation tonight.

Kiyaman

Legend
End of 3rd Quarter .. Knicks 102 - Rocks 90
Quickley scored 37 pts, and 7 Dimes in 3 quarters .. I want Quickley to have 15 Dimes at end of game

Kiyaman

Legend
Less than 7 min remain in game, and the Knicks bench players has a 121-97 lead.
Let the Bench players finish the game

Kiyaman

Legend
Immanuel Quickley .. IQ
Quickley's shooting tonight got him the GreenLight to take 18 FGA to score 40 pts in 30 minutes ..
Shooting 14-18 FG, 5-7 from 3's, 2 rbd, 9 ast, 1 steal, 1 block, and 1 turnover in 30 minutes ..
Hell Yeah! Game-Ball goes to my Fan-Fav Quickley, for having a super-dynamic performance tonight.
We practically gave Randle, Barrett, and Brunson 17 or more FGA every game this season.

We have 5 Knicks players scoring in double-digits tonight .. Randle 26 pts, Barrett 19 pts, Toppin 15 pts, Grimes 14 pts .. The Knicks shot 58% from FG, 43% from 3's, and 71% FT.
The rotation minutes were almost good .. But Great Knicks WIN tonight !!!

I did get unhappy bout our dynamic Knicks bench unit (McBride, Grimes, Hart, and Toppin) the final 4 minutes for not setting up Sims and Keels for two or three FGA to donate some points on the board.
The Knicks have to many shoot-first players in the 9 man rotation, which is not good for a playoff series.

Oh Yeah ....
The Rockets, Spurs, and Pistons record will be getting one of the Top 3 NBA draft picks in June.