Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
ESPN
7:00 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game Thread .. I hope we still have the energy we had in Friday nights win over the Orlando Magics game to make todays game a easy Knicks win.

Philly is without there two star players Embiid & Maxey.
We only have to shut down Harris & Oubre scoring game.

I can't wait till all our Knicks are healthy to watch our Bench lineup WIN games in a series ..
McBride, Hart, Bog, Precious, and Hartenstein ,, WINNERS !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Nice first quarter .. Harris thought he had a easy 1 on 1 layup against Precious, didn't happen.
Philly got Oubre defending Brunson on every Knicks offense possession
End of First Quarter ... Knicks 15 - Philly 15
I like the Knicks confidence in player to player now

mafra

Legend
Knicks 6-23 from field (3-13 from downtown) with 11 turnovers. Must have been a rough Sat. Night.

mafra

Legend
Achiwa gifts PHI with 5 points on 2 idiotic plays. (1) Grabs offensive rebound in corner, jumps and leaves his feet and throws ball to midcourt… where PHI intercepts and goes in for a dunk. (2) lightly taps elbow when a 30% 3 shooter is hoisting a prayer. Foul.

Knicks now 5-20 from downtown. Excited basketball.

Kiyaman

Legend
Brunson
Achiwa gifts PHI with 5 points on 2 idiotic plays. (1) Grabs offensive rebound in corner, jumps and leaves his feet and throws ball to midcourt… where PHI intercepts and goes in for a dunk. (2) lightly taps elbow when a 30% 3 shooter is hoisting a prayer. Foul.

Knicks now 5-20 from downtown. Excited basketball.

We could use some coaches plays to call on a broken-play and 2nd chance shot.
Philly playing Lowry man on man defense and we force to shoot 3's
Burks & Bogs are helping Oubre have a 20 something game

mafra

Legend
37-31 PHI at half. Arguably the worst half of basketball I’ve ever witnessed. What a waste of my time. Thankfully I’m reading so not paying much attention.

12-40 from field
5-22 from downtown
14 turnovers

Knicks trail PHi, at MSG and 76ers without Embiid $m& Maxey

Kiyaman

Legend
Half Time .. Knicks 31 - Philly 37
Our 2nd half performance have to be 10 times better than the first half.
Philly is stopping our scoring bc were not slashing inside or bully-ball
We took 2-3 FT !!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
End of 3rd Quarter .. Knicks 56 - Philly 63

The 76ers Defense tighten up in 2nd half and is embarrassing the Knicks no-strategy offense

Kiyaman

Legend
Oubre hit Divo in the back of the head .. It's on !!!
The short handed Philly rotation got us angry or maybe its the scoring only 30 points in 2 quarters
63-70 ,, 4 min remain in game

mafra

Legend
Fewest points any team in NBA scored all season is now owned by Knicks. 73!

9-40 from downtown with 21 turnovers. Ugly. On a night Cavs, Heat and Magic lose… with a chance to beat short-handed PHI… Knicks blow it.

As bad as the shooting was, the effort wasn’t there and that’s a shame. PHI worked harder and that should never happen.

37-27 means there are 18 games left. It’s about now when you need to get healthy to prepare for post season… if Randle and OG and Robinson don’t return in next 2 weeks, there won’t be enough time to wipe off the rust before playoff action begins.

Starting to look like a big mistake trading the youth for vet depth. RJ, IQ, Grimes vs OG, Achiwa, AB, BB…

Looks like those 2 trades are sending Knicks to the play-in. Only 2.5 games from 8th seed.

Tonight was a brutal loss. But nothing matters if Randle and OG aren’t coming back soon.

mafra

Legend
Oubre hit Divo in the back of the head .. It's on !!!
The short handed Philly rotation got us angry or maybe its the scoring only 30 points in 2 quarters
63-70 ,, 4 min remain in game

It really is insane that the reviewed the tape and everybody BUT Oubre got a technical. He fouled DDV, stood over him and prevented him from standing (taunting posture) and then knees DDV in the head. How and why? Somebody needs to explain.

Kiyaman

Legend
We shot 80 FG attempts, and 40 were from the 3-ball line .. Stats you will never find from any NBA team back in the 1970-80-90's during the McAdoo/Jabbar/Dandridge era, nor Magic/Bird era, nor the MJ/Barkley era
Anybody tired of those Nova Knicks??
No! We fans learned the Nova-Trio need a top offensive scorer (Randle) in the rotation to win consistently.
I'm hoping the Nova Trio get us a better offensive HC next season.

No! We fans learned the Nova-Trio need a top offensive scorer (Randle) in the rotation to win consistently.
I'm hoping the Nova Trio get us a better offensive HC next season.
The Nova Knicks can only take us so far. They are ‘ALRIGHT’ but do have enough to help make us a championship team. My answer is NO!! I hope I’m wrong for our sake.

We have too many Nova players on this team. I think two should go.