Venue
TV
TIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
MSG
6:00 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Thanks for the Game Thread Rady .. The Knicks have a easy win on Sunday ....
No Randle and No Barrett .. A must Knicks win for me!
I'm not sure bout Thibs plans .. we usually have a loss when either are out.

Half Time .. Knicks 53 - Wiz 61

Kiyaman

Legend
Gafford performance has improve greatly having Taj Gibson mentor this season.
2nd season Kispert 25 pts is hurting

Kiyaman

Legend
MitchRob & Grimes in the offense makes the Knicks look a lot better 77-75 Knicks 2 m remain in 3rd quarter

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks have a 98-88 lead .. 8 min remain in game ..
Josh Hart goes down time-out
Grimes 21 pts
Quickley 21 pts
Brunson 24 pts
Toppin 16 pts
MitchRob 8 pts, 11 rbds

Kiyaman

Legend
Toppin got his 21 pts tonight .. Knicks 107 - Wiz 92 .. 5 min remain in game
Taj Gibson hit 4-5 on 3's tonight on us for 14 pts

Kiyaman

Legend
Less than 3 min remain in game, and Randle in street clothe walks to the locker room .. to much Knicks excitement

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks beat the Lottery Wizards team the way it was supposed to be WON by having a 65-48 2nd half.
Four Knicks players scored 20 or more pts, and the frontcourt centers MitchRob (8 pts, 11 rbs, 4 ast, 2 stl, 1 blk), plus Hartenstein (9 pts, 8 rbs, 2 ast, 2 stls, 1 block) both shot above 90% FG helped out a lot for a Knicks 118-109 WIN !!!
The 2nd great exciting Knicks game in a row .. Go Knicks Go !!!

Just when we were having our consecutive game of TEAM-Ball .... its ruined!
The Brunson incident of refusing to come out the game having a 15 pt lead with less than 4 minutes remaining reminded me of (selfish) Randle & Barrett the past 4 seasons.
Brunson played 39 minutes, to 2nd season McBride 8 minutes.
McBride at the table waiting to come in and Brunson refuse, so Quickley went out so McBride could get a little more playing time in the last 4 games of the regular season .. SAD!

Kiyaman

Legend
Our 3rd season Obi Toppin have now played 30 minutes or more in 8 games in his NBA career.
In those 8 games Toppin have average ....
24 pts. 6 rbds, 2 stls, and 1 block.

Toppin average 12 to 14 minutes of playing time per game in the Knicks 2022-23 season.
Randle average 12 minutes of playing time in the First Quarter of 77 Knicks games in the 2022-23 season.

Question to you Kiya…
I must admit I don’t watch this team anymore for all the reasons stated in so many posts.

All things being equal with Randle and RJ back for the Knicks. With Beale, Kuz and KP for Wizards.
Could the Knicks beat the Wizards?? The only won this game by 9 points. Again I didn’t see it.

**One other thing… I have heard rumors about the Knicks and Luka. Like it or not?? I’ll tell you my take when I hear your. Then you might already know my take, lol.

Kiyaman

Legend
Question to you Kiya…
I must admit I don’t watch this team anymore for all the reasons stated in so many posts.

All things being equal with Randle and RJ back for the Knicks. With Beale, Kuz and KP for Wizards.
Could the Knicks beat the Wizards?? The only won this game by 9 points. Again I didn’t see it.

**One other thing… I have heard rumors about the Knicks and Luka. Like it or not?? I’ll tell you my take when I hear your. Then you might already know my take, lol.

Wsup Dark .... Com'on the Knicks players did real well in this game by outscoring the Wizards by 17 pts in the 2nd half of the game .. Obi Toppin played the majority of the 2nd half .. Hungry!
Give Toppin playing time for teammates to get familiar n confidence in his talents.
Having Beal, Kuz, and KP offense and poor-poor defense on the court would not have change the Knicks win.
The reason the Knicks did so well .. they showed confidence in passing the ball to teammates to create consistent ball-movement for several players to score (4 Knicks players scored above 20 points).

Without Randle on the court .... 7 Knicks players scored in double-digits vs a Cavs team, and without Randle and Barrett .. 4 Knicks players scored above 20 points vs a weak Wizards team.
No more need to be said bout Randle/Barrett or coach Thibs .. SAD!

I don't see owner Cuban saying good bye to Luka any time soon ..
I do see owner Cuban finding away to get 6.9 PF Adama Sanogo out of the 2023 NBA Draft.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Free League Pass weekend so I saw Friday nights thriller and Sundays game. Team looks great even with JR out. No RJ, no problem. Wasn’t an easy win but we outclassed the Wiz in the second half!

Wsup Dark .... Com'on the Knicks players did real well in this game by outscoring the Wizards by 17 pts in the 2nd half of the game .. Obi Toppin played the majority of the 2nd half .. Hungry!
Give Toppin playing time for teammates to get familiar n confidence in his talents.
Having Beal, Kuz, and KP offense and poor-poor defense on the court would not have change the Knicks win.
The reason the Knicks did so well .. they showed confidence in passing the ball to teammates to create consistent ball-movement for several players to score (4 Knicks players scored above 20 points).

Without Randle on the court .... 7 Knicks players scored in double-digits vs a Cavs team, and without Randle and Barrett .. 4 Knicks players scored above 20 points vs a weak Wizards team.
No more need to be said bout Randle/Barrett or coach Thibs .. SAD!

I don't see owner Cuban saying good bye to Luka any time soon ..
I do see owner Cuban finding away to get 6.9 PF Adama Sanogo out of the 2023 NBA Draft.
Knicks only won by 9 points on a poor poor - weak defensive Wizards team. Don’t know if you been following the Wizard but they look very good when Beale is on the floor- which hasn’t been much this season.
Again, I don’t watch this Knicks team so I haven’t really seen them. There are so many questions that I would ask.
*How far can the current team go??
If you can’t say Championship then it just like very year.
So I stay away to keep from getting pissed.

As for Cuban Maverick… getting Sanogo isn’t going to help them. Their problem is Luka!! Pure and simple!! Started to post an article on his overall play the other day. He slow and always complaining.
Trade him and get as much as you can… try to get the First overall pick and change the team.

Dark a Championship aint happening. With Randall off the court they are definelty more fun to watch.
Hey Ski… trying to take a strong stance like you took.
If anything I remain consistent with what I’m looking for in this team. Not looking for fun!! It bothers me to no end all the players the F.O. Screw over for this team that can’t come close to a championship.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Knicks only won by 9 points on a poor poor - weak defensive Wizards team. Don’t know if you been following the Wizard but they look very good when Beale is on the floor- which hasn’t been much this season.
Again, I don’t watch this Knicks team so I haven’t really seen them. There are so many questions that I would ask.

As for Cuban Maverick… getting Sanogo isn’t going to help them. Their problem is Luka!! Pure and simple!! Started to post an article on his overall play the other day. He slow and always complaining.
Trade him and get as much as you can… try to get the First overall pick and change the team.
Dumb Raider strikes again. The Mavs ain’t trading a generational player like Luka. They would be crazy. Kyrie the cancer is obviously the problem. Luka is missing our guy Brunson. Period. Sorry a 9 point win with 2 starters out isn’t good enough for you. I have an idea. Stop posting stupid crap since you aren’t watching the games anyway on chief.

Kiyaman

Legend

Cut it out Dark .. You cant wait to watch the Knicks in the playoff.
I'm sure your uo-set that the Pacers let Haliburton go fishing the remaining 5 games of the regular season.
Oh yeah, the up and down way elite teams been playing this season .. all the Playin-Teams could say and scream Championship. If we still had Mike Woodson on the bench with Thibs, and we let D.Rose & Brunson guide the rotation this season .. I would be saying Championship.

Mavs owner Cuban had a 31-26 record before he told coach Kidd & Mavs franchise player Luka they were gonna tank the rest of the season to get one of the 10 star draft picks.
I just toss in the name Sanogo to say the Mavs are tanking .. winning 3 games out of 10 games Feb. and March