If food were a mediocre big would MDA eat?

I'm just wondering what it is that these guys can offer that turns MDA off so often. When you factor in our rebounding woes and the points in the paint we give up nightly one has to wonder what exactly is it. I mean everyone would like to have cavier, steak, and the finest meats, fish and poultry on their table night in night out. But sometimes you have to make do with a can of tuna or some chicken wings.

Either way you still get fed. You still have sustenance. Right no the Knicks have no sustenance...

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
The title of this thread had me LMAO... I see your point tho, I too wonder why sheldon gets NO burn.

His name was The Landlord at duke. Im sure he can come in the game and box somebody out so they cant get a game tying putback dunk!

To answer your question though, I dont think anybody knows why.

The title of this thread had me LMAO... I see your point tho, I too wonder why sheldon gets NO burn.

His name was The Landlord at duke. Im sure he can come in the game and box somebody out so they cant get a game tying putback dunk!

To answer your question though, I dont think anybody knows why.

I'm glad somebody got my point. Thanks I thought this thread would crash and burn with no replies.

On that note I know a cook that can make a soy bean dish that taste like the best steak you ever had...

la2ny

Starter
Mike never been in the hood. Thats why.

Sometimes sugar water has to sub for kool aid,
sometimes kool aid has 2 sub for grape drink,
sometimes grape drink has to sub for grape juice,
an sometimes grape juice has 2 sub for grape soda...

In our case he's hungry and wants a juicy steak from sizzler, but only has the beef flavored top ramen. Instead of eating the noodle he'd rather keep eating bread and gatorade which comes back to bite you later when your on the toilet.:cry:

Mike never been in the hood. Thats why.

Sometimes sugar water has to sub for kool aid,
sometimes kool aid has 2 sub for grape drink,
sometimes grape drink has to sub for grape juice,
an sometimes grape juice has 2 sub for grape soda...

In our case he's hungry and wants a juicy steak from sizzler, but only has the beef flavored top ramen. Instead of eating the noodle he'd rather keep eating bread and gatorade which comes back to bite you later when your on the toilet.:cry:

LOL. MEMORIES. Sugar water? How about a sugar sandwich? LOL. Ate many of them in my day...