IQ Letter to N.Y. (Respect!!!)

First of all Kiya, be honest with yourself. Go and evaluate IQ as a NBA. Player!!
I never saw NBA player… I saw a bb player more suited for a run up and down the floor free style. In other words a street baller which if you go back and look at what I called him from the beginning it ‘street baller’.

At some point and time knowledgeable bb people in the Knicks organization saw this. Maybe they learned there lesson from giving RJ a 100mil. IQ wasn’t getting that and for once in life I totally agree.

Not sure what you what you saw in IQ but let me tell you this. You will not win any real NBA championships with IQ. Sitting on next to the water boy maybe.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
First of all Kiya, be honest with yourself. Go and evaluate IQ as a NBA. Player!!
I never saw NBA player… I saw a bb player more suited for a run up and down the floor free style. In other words a street baller which if you go back and look at what I called him from the beginning it ‘street baller’.

At some point and time knowledgeable bb people in the Knicks organization saw this. Maybe they learned there lesson from giving RJ a 100mil. IQ wasn’t getting that and for once in life I totally agree.

Not sure what you what you saw in IQ but let me tell you this. You will not win any real NBA championships with IQ. Sitting on next to the water boy maybe.

Wsup Dark ..... That's real bad .. u never watch the backcourt of Quickley & Maxi in Kentucky.
Kentucky scouted Quickley to be their PG, but Quickley refuse and wanted to play off the ball.
Quickley became one helluva catch n shoot player for Kentucky, enough to land at 25th in the first round of the NBA draft.
Knicks coach Thibs only wanted Iso scorers in the rotation, which made Quickley have to learn fast how to score off his dribble to get playing-time minutes from Thibs.

Wsup Dark ..... That's real bad .. u never watch the backcourt of Quickley & Maxi in Kentucky.
Kentucky scouted Quickley to be their PG, but Quickley refuse and wanted to play off the ball.
Quickley became one helluva catch n shoot player for Kentucky, enough to land at 25th in the first round of the NBA draft.
Knicks coach Thibs only wanted Iso scorers in the rotation, which made Quickley have to learn fast how to score off his dribble to get playing-time minutes from Thibs.
On the contrary I did see IQ at Kentucky. That is where i made my assessment of him.
Your statement of "Quickley refuse and wanted to play off the ball" is precisely my point of assessment. I saw no true PG or SG. He doesn't fit in an conventional offense and he needs the ball to be seen. What was it to learn for IQ?? He wanted to be instant offensive off the bench.
If you remember that 25th was for M. Morris trade earlier in the year. First of all wasn't please to trade MM but to think it ended up being IQ didn't sit right with me. Of course now he part of the trade to get rid of RJ and I'm all for that.

One other thing, Trier was a much better six man than IQ, IMO. I don't ever remember Trier not hot. IQ is a different story. Both were give the green light to shoot whenever. Which to this day I never understood.