Japan Earthquake

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Terrible reports coming in on the damage, 8s; but glad you have made it through unharmed and your family wasn't in harms way.

My cousin lives in Tokyo (is safe), but said some wretched things about the destruction.

I floated a donation and got a thread going on a non-sports forum that seems like it could get some more relief floated your way.

Best luck mate.

Will do 8's. Take care out there. We have you and the rest of those affected by the quake in our prayers.

Thanks lads.

It's just becoming increasingly horrible here.

I actually don't care that we lost to Indiana.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol @ your last 2 posts Crazy8's but on the real, im happy to see your ok. I feel really bad about what happened, Japan is a beautiful country with great people and I wish Japan a fast recovery.

SMFH @ the stupid faggit ass ignorant americans that posted these facebook comments

http://i.imgur.com/ATgMi.jpg

phantom9000

Benchwarmer
lol @ your last 2 posts Crazy8's but on the real, im happy to see your ok. I feel really bad about what happened, Japan is a beautiful country with great people and I wish Japan a fast recovery.

SMFH @ the stupid faggit ass ignorant americans that posted these facebook comments

:teeth: some times i wonder about people in this country. i bet those idiots dont even know where japan is on a map

STAT1

Starter

It's pretty ridiculous all those ignorant cowards expressing their hatred behind a keyboard. Even funnier some of them are talking about karma. If it's really true that you reap what you sow in this world then most of these ignoramuses will be dead in a week.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Is this for real?

Amazing that one war glorifying movie can cause such a 'hate ripple'.

Humans. ****ing hopeless.
facepalm2.gif

Start the culling.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Crazy⑧s;167856 said:
Is this for real?

Amazing that one war glorifying movie can cause such a 'hate ripple'.

Humans. ****ing hopeless.
facepalm2.gif

Start the culling.

That has actually made me feel really sad. :barf:

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;167857 said:
That has actually made me feel really sad. :barf:

Sorry about that my brother i probably shouldnt had even posted it. I'm very disappointed myself and I've never once left America in my life. I actually read almost every comment on there and its sickening, did they forget about the stupid unnecessary sh*t we did when we dropped the atomic bombs after pearl harbor killing many innocent civilians? America aint much better then the terrorists that our government hates and plans to eliminate. Ignorance is something that runs throughout the whole world, its a universal thing but it seems to be at its worst in America.

Again, i apologize for this Crazy...It wasnt the right thing to post but i was upset about it myself and was just trying to vent. I pray for all the families in Japan,my heart goes out that country

tiger0330

Legend
Crazy - Keep us posted on what's happening over there as far as the nuclear threat. I hear the gaijin are leaving like crazy, hiring private jets to get them out of there and not even questioning how much it's going to cost.

If possible maybe you should go back to Australia until the danger is past.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Sorry about that my brother i probably shouldnt had even posted it. I'm very disappointed myself and I've never once left America in my life. I actually read almost every comment on there and its sickening, did they forget about the stupid unnecessary sh*t we did when we dropped the atomic bombs after pearl harbor killing many innocent civilians? America aint much better then the terrorists that our government hates and plans to eliminate. Ignorance is something that runs throughout the whole world, its a universal thing but it seems to be at its worst in America.

Again, i apologize for this Crazy...It wasnt the right thing to post but i was upset about it myself and was just trying to vent. I pray for all the families in Japan,my heart goes out that country

No no! Dude. Pardon me. It was an overstatement on my behalf.

At the very least you're not of that idiotic ilk.

130,000,000 people appreciate your condolences.

So do I. Thanks bro

STAT1

Starter
How is the nuclear fallout concerns affecting the big cities? I am reading reports that the streets of Tokyo are abandoned in broad daylight, is that true?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Crazy - Keep us posted on what's happening over there as far as the nuclear threat. I hear the gaijin are leaving like crazy, hiring private jets to get them out of there and not even questioning how much it's going to cost.

If possible maybe you should go back to Australia until the danger is past.

Private jets? First I've heard of that.

As one of the lucky ones, I've been offered a temporary relocation to Osaka which is about 1200km from the plant itself.

I didn't accept it. My bride to be and her family are here in Tokyo and leaving them, especially my fiance?, is not an option. The hardest person to forgive in the world, is yourself. So I'll stick to my guns and remain where I'm needed. No regrets.

How is the nuclear fallout concerns affecting the big cities? I am reading reports that the streets of Tokyo are abandoned in broad daylight, is that true?

I seriously doubt that that's the case anywhere. Not in that entirety, anyway.

To give you an indication of the misinformation the media are contriving, I'll enlighten you on this evil shit:

I am a translator for the international department of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries International Department, so my Japanese is pretty crisp.

A BBC reporter in Miyagi city interviewed a man with translations of his comments after the tsunami had subsided.

The man said: 'I saw household goods, cars and furniture etc. floating past my door', which BBC, who in my eyes are (were?) the best news station in the world, translated to 'I saw children floating past my door'.

Indicative of the misinformation that circulates from the dishonest 'melancholy mongering' that reporters cash in on.

Don't listen to the c*nts amplifying panic. Many have left, but the very vast majority remain.

Everyone's main concern is the nuclear power companies honesty. Therein lies the fates of millions.

Reporters feeding on uncertainty and fear is more poisonous than any nuclear fuel in my eyes.

Luckily, it's the minority.