Knicks’ asking price for Cam Reddish .. Two second-round picks.

Kiyaman

Legend
Trading the wrong player!!
You know should go 1st on this team. And it ain’t Randle.
Let stop playing games about the state of the Knicks. For those of us that know the real problems let talk and no BS. We have enough of that already.
I would trade RJ, Q, McBride, Hartstein and possibly MRob.
The way to go is to tank and pray..,

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Dark .... Randle is the #1 player the Knicks have to trade to make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Either trade Randle, or reduce Randle playing time minutes to less than 30 minute a game. Which none of the Knicks 3 head coaches have done since signing Bully-ball Randle.
So Trade Randle .. Why?

1) Randle is useless (no skills) in a uptempo offense & defense.
2) Randle & Brunson one tempo half-court offense where the Knicks opponents have time to set up their defense on practically 85% of Knicks offensive-possessions.
3) The last few games, every time Quickley & Grimes tried to speed up the tempo on offense, they were stopped by Randle or Brunson to keep the tempo slow.
4) Plus when a player plays 10 or more minutes in every quarter of every game (And their not a super-star) you will rarely see them be a part of a running uptempo offense or fast break offense, especially in the 2nd half of the game.

RJ Barrett has improved his offense performance to scoring on fast breaks, and half court one on one scoring. Barretts defense isn't as good as Cam Reddish, the reason Reddish should be Barretts backup.

Grimes & Quickley should be the Knicks 48 minute SG next season.
McBride is the Knicks Charlie Ward for opponents like Trae Young, Mitchell, Garland, Kyrie, and Curry.
MitchRob's offensive-rebounding is a Keeper !!!

Wsup Kiya... Agreed Randle isn't an uptempo offensive player not sure about defense. The exactly sure how to play Randle if the Knicks got a #1 and #2 options. He would definitely be coming off the bench but to fit on a team that the offense is uptempo he would have to change his game and I'm not sure if that would mean him moving more with the ball.

Well the offense changed I like said with Brunson being sign. No more PG bring the ball up the court and passing to Randle or RJ. They could have done the same with Frank and Knox but that would have meant that Phil drafted pretty good.

Still don't know what you see in Q and Grimes. Especially Q... Grimes is a pure goalhawk and nothing else.

"RJ has improved his offense performance", Well don't break your arm patting him on the back for something that should happen if you do it over and over again. You get good at something!! Everybody wants to forget that RJ hasn't earned a thing when it comes to playing and starting.
I'm not a big fan of Cam. Let say this about him. He is definitely more athletic than RJ will ever be and can play defense.
The Knicks front office goal is to keep any player better than RJ off the team or glue them to the bench.

Clean House Kiya, and tank and pray!!

Kiyaman

Legend
I believe Leon Rose are gonna Clean-House (Mitchell trade) before the Feb. deadline ..
I see 2 to 4 Knicks players being traded for lesser players & picks, while coach Thibs keep running a 7 or 8 man game rotation throughout the remainder of the season.
Hopefully, this will be Tom Thibs final season with the Knicks.