Knicks @ Milano

CoolClyde

Ciao-derheads!

very nice game to watch, just to see our new squad in action.
A'mar'e Studmeister is one of the best PF in the league, the man is going to have his share of 40 point games, no doubt. we haven't had an offensive force on the knicks like that since Bernard the King. it was great hearing Clyde and Breen's opinions. Seeing STAT in action made me realize how smart it was for Donnie to trade DLEE. they both play same position, there's no way we could have both. Getting Tuffiaf, Azibukake and Ant Randolph was a solid managerial move. Tuffiaf plays a tough center, Ant man is a budding phenom, and Bukake is going to be a SOLID contributor once he's healthy. I liked what I saw from Felton, he's twice as good as Duhound: he's faster, a better distributor, and can get to the basket when he wants. This game it seemed he wanted to distribute, but I saw flashes of bridaled greatness. I was impressed by Weedson Chandler's game, it seemed he's getting to the hoop easier, and he can be a 20-ppg scorer. Gallipini made those CLUTCH 3's to seal the game, he is getting better, not only as a confident shooter, but an all-around offensive threat, not to mention his decent D. Moscow is a GREAT pickup. He is still learning to play D in the NBA, but his skills are evident, his shot-blocking prowess, his shooting is deft, he is a PLAYER and is part of the rotation. I liked Tony Doug's game, he's a year smarter and more confident. Can't say much about Mrs. Fields, but I like him as a player, and believe he will contribute.

I really like this squad, I wish all the Melo wannabe-traders would mellowthef*ck out and let this team gel into the playoff contenders they seem to be. Melo wants to be here, he'll play out the year in Denver; unless Denver mgmt freaks out about losing him for nothing, he WILL be a Knick.

Looking forward to Wed vs Minny in gay Paree.

PS: good game for 'Antoni, he played 11 guys, just like he said he would. looks like this squad is too deep for an 8-man rotation, gotta give the mustache props.

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
we look like a lotto team to me... we suk shite through a straw. defense? did someone say defense??? it looked like two teams running up and down the floor shooting a lot of bad shots ... defense?? playoffs?? whos talking playoffs!@!#@!