Knicks should explore trading Casares

quiggle

Starter
eventually you will see he was all sizzle and no steak, like Danbologna, he only looked good in Phoenix because of Nash's precision. without him, coming to another team - nothing. he doesn't have the qualities of a leader or captain that can rile up a team and inspire. you guys rip the coach and eventually will turn on Mr. Ink not Mink as well.

in a couple of seasons he will become another Allan Houston/Penny Hardaway with their knee problems eating up precious salary cap that could bring in better players while sitting on the bench. you can consider getting Melo but it will probably be like Grant Hill McGrady Orlando situation.

better try to get rid of him now when he still has some legs left. maybe this will be Isiah's first move when he comes back, since Casares did diss him earlier.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I would have rather re-signed Lee, but Amar'e is the least of our worries. The Knicks do bad a lot without Amar'e on the floor. D'Antoni just needs to go, and don't bring Isiah back.

KingCharles34

All Star
I think its safe to say the 4 best power forwards are Gasol, Duncan, Garnett and Nowitzki. Then comes Boozer and Amare....Bosh is probably a level below them, at least the way hes playing so far.

Amare without Nash is lookin more like a really good role player then a star

Perhaps Nash was responsible for the favorable repuation(s) of Amare and D'antoni. He had 28pts and 14 assists last night. I was always critical of him because of his defense but his offense is :shock2: Its time I give this guy his props

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this is an adjustment for STAT he'll get used to it and prove his wroth he's not the problem its that dumbass coach

KingCharles34

All Star
I forgot to say that I dont think we should trade stat either, thats a silly idea at this point. And hes not the problem...or if he is, hes part of it. You would think that this team should be playing better....Felton helped the Bobcats get to the playoffs last year. Amare is an all star, Chandler averaged 15 and 5 last year. Gallinari has proven he can shoot good in spurts. Theres some other role players that are decent too, so whats the problem? Some of it is that its a new team but the way we been losing, I dont consider that anymore. Thats just an excuse at this point. I have to believe its got somethin to do with the coaching. To be fair, I will give more time before I join team damnphony. I prefer that we win games but it would also be nice to get dantoni outta here. I think hes an asshole and a dikkhead as a person. And his coaching skills will come into serious question if we still sh*tty after 20 to 30 games. The media will turn against him