Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Chandler + Walker + Mason Jr. VS Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Felton + Douglas VS Rondo

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

mafra

Legend
Man, looking at last night.... Seems like we missed the boat passing on Luke Harangody. He posted a double-doubled. Saw him in the highlight clip take rebound from Mozgov and put it back up. Hits more 3s than Gallo, and 3 times as many rebounds as Randolph.

Fields and Harangody would have been sweet. Rautins better be good b/c Luke looks like a poor man's Troy Murphy. GIVEN OUR LACK of rebounding, we could use a guy like this.

iSaYughh

Starter
You have to wonder about Gallo and D'ant. Gallo was most revered for his surreal slashing and driving.

His 3pt ability and all-around shooting for his size was supposed to be a dominant compliment to this.

The result: a unique, matchup murdering all-star like player who could dish well too.

Id say he simply can't hack it in the nba. but when he has eased up on his 3pt fetish and --elected-- to try to dominate w slashing he's been brutally effective.

At this pt I wouldn't hate dealing him for Melo and plan on resigning Wilson, asap.

Gallo does seem to be ****ing w Walshs plans some. re Melo and dealing or resigning Wilson.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Based on the way Gallo just hangs out on the 3pt line, I don?t think he's being urged to drive to basket more in practice. It just looks like Gallo does wht he wants out there. You can't have 7 of your 10 shots be 3's unless that's primarily your role (Eddie House). I NEVER see Dantoni frustrated at the coutntless shots he takes per game from 3. I think being his godfather is hurting Gallo's development and the team. Gallo needs a coach that could give a f*** about his father and playing in Italy. He needs a coach that will get in his ass on a daily basis and not worry about how he felt about it.