Landry Fields Works at Modells

Kiyaman

Legend
haha what a cool dude..

but wait, kingofny, does coach really get that much of a say in who gets moved :eek:

When Donnie Walsh is the G.M. the headcoach is the shot caller....
Donnie Walsh first years as a G.M. half of his players stayed on the injured list.
The hiring of coach Larry Brown picking up walking-players and having Walsh sign
them stopped all the injuries. Brown quit. Larry Bird took the headcoach spot to
take the Pacers to the ECF, then Bird quit. Isiah took over and changed Birds roster.

Each of the three Pacers coaches became G.M..... however, Larry Brown has
been considered a Headcoach/G.M. since calling shots on the Spurs.
Hint: G.M. Dumars could'nt do that illegal trade for Rasheed Wallace without the
power of Larry Brown.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

petescud

Starter
I think Gallo and Landry are safe. I think Wil is a goner if this goes thru. Chandler, Curry, AR, Rautins and Azzy...I think this is the offer and the Knicks are sticking to it

Hayato

Benchwarmer
I think Gallo and Landry are safe. I think Wil is a goner if this goes thru. Chandler, Curry, AR, Rautins and Azzy...I think this is the offer and the Knicks are sticking to it

thatd be an absolute steal...then we'd have to bring somebody up..i hoped itd be PEJ

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Nice they have landry fields apparel now, looks like ill go shopping soon for STAT melo, and fields stuff loll.

p0nder

Starter
HAH! that was hilarious. Fields is a funny dude. His Amar'e impression was the best. "STAUDOMIREEEee"

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LkCNJRfSZBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
I think that video is the best reason we keep Landry on the team. Great personalty and someone I would love to see with the organization for year's to come. Get rid of everyone else, but keep him.

He had a good Rookie - All Star Game. Was the only one on the court who played some defense. Had a team high in blocked shots (2), 15 points, 6 boards and 2 steals. Pretty solid game by Landry. No huge dunks or flashy passes, but a nice game by our man Fields.

John Wall was sick, just sick. The best Rookie Game performance since Jason Williams and his legendary elbow pass.