Melo Will Only Sign Extension With Knicks?

Paul1355

All Star
If Gallo is having a near allstar season, I hope to hell we don't trade him for Melo. Gallo already is the better passer and defender and a better fit for this team/system.

Which brings up my point all along. We should just wait until the summer to sign Melo, if he's still available. If Gallo is having an allstar year, we don't trade him. If Gallo is having a mediocre year, he won't be enough to get Melo and we'll have to include other young assests, which is not worth it.

Moral of the story....forget Melo!! Wait until next year. In the meantime, lets discuss the current Knicks and how good they can be.
If Gallo does break out this year, it would be realyl hard to trade him since he is 4 years younger then Melo.

It really all depends on who breaks out this year. If Randolph doesn't play as well as Gallo, then he goes, vice versa.

I can see Chandler and other players being moved.
Hopefully we last this year without Melo, who goes to some bum team like the Kings, does not make the playoffs, and then becomes a Knick while we keep everyone. IDEAL.