Metrocard is gettin annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSaYughh

Starter
Exacto.

:beer:

I've always been a fan of AR's game. He is a sick, sick man with his skills.

But if he just needed to put on weight and work on his jumper...He'd be a lot further along to date in how his game actually translates onto the court, and how he gets utilized.

Even if he has no shot, he has so many other physical tools that should already be translating into him being a very effective player. Maybe even a starter...

It's mental/emotional/psychological I'm afraid. Warriors fan all say the same thing it seems; talking about how he throws mini tantrums and looks like he's about to cry sometimes on the court.

I always thought it was just Nelson and GSW being douches. And thought they were fools to throw us a 21 yr lotto pick who could be KG Lite 2.0.And NYC and Mike D'ant -- who pumped AR up hard since he got signed, would be The Perfect Fit. Especially with us needing a man JUST like AR.

But he's been the same player he always has been. Moments of blazing production; but very inconsisent, wild, and not a smart player on the court, even though he still puts up nice number per/minute numbers.

It can't be that D'ant does't like his game -- it's a perfect fit, and he slobbered over him when he came aboard.

It's not that we don't have the need.

And it's not that D'ant doesn't play youth (Fields)

Or give once troubled, still young and unproven players chances (Williams).

It puzzles the shit out of me bc you'd think he could get *some* spot minutes here or there to try to build on something. But our win streak and cohesion as a team has made taking a chance on AR a longshot as D'ant will try to milk and ride this till we lose a couple games.

We've had a lot of tight games we gutted out into wins through clutch, heady, team play. Putting in a big x-factor like AR, even for limited play, could have really jeopardized this run.

Ewing33Swisher

Benchwarmer
I really can't tell if this guy is serious. if he's joking around with all of us, it's pretty funny. but dude, if you really talk like that all the time and constantly call people out and try to be tuff, your just a shallow asshole. go home

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
Ain't we all fans of the same team that's been bad for 10 yrs? We are finally doing good and we are arguin over this douche Randolph, and Internet beef haha. The Bronx laughs at people like yous, you know this right? and Brooklyn was suppose to be hard haha That's why I never post on the internet. Half the people are a bunch of weirdos or fake ass tough guys. On a Knicks note, we should move Randolph his game once developed will be too similar to Amar'e's. Randolph is and always will be too undersized for center. Let's get our 1st round pick back from Houston and ship it with Chandler, and Curry for Melo. End of story. Why Chandler? Because Melo and Gallo can play side by side if necessary while Chandler has too similar game to Melo. We are not gonna want to pay Chandler anyway.

Do not speak with fools as they scorn your wisdom.

Last edited:

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
Similar I said and yes they are. Besides Randolph bein more defensive minded, once his offensive develops it will look very similar to that of Amar'e, maybe not today or tomorrow but if and when he develops it will be. They're both PF they both prefer facing up, similar height and weight. The bottom line is they cant coincide with eacother it would never work. Not a shot, and D'Antoni knows it. We need a defensive minded center and a poor man Noah's Aka Turiaf is fine with me for now.

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
Nah. Randolph will never ever be a Camby or even a Prince. His D isn't as good. He just has a good eye for blocks. That doesn't mean he's a defensive star. Again I'm saying if and when he develops his game will be a poor man's Amar'e at best. Please Randolph couldn't shine Camby's shoes. Funniest shit I heard all year, basketball wise no offense my fellow Bronxite. But how can you compare this unproven, unmotivated, lackadaisical bum to that of Marcus Camby one of the greatest defensive centers the NBA has ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.