My First Knicks Game

Hayato

Benchwarmer
my soul is begging for some form of therapy
im 19 years old and i went to my first knick game (i think i mightve been to win when i was real little but im not sure...i live in south jersey by the way) i drive an hours away and then witness this collapse. absolutely abysmal coaching, rebounding, and defense. most of the time they didnt even TRY to get the rebounds.

williams has the chance to win it but he CHOKES decides not to shoot the 3 and instead goes for an ugly layup. get his head on straight or get him out. get dantoni out. start mozgov.
yeah, i want carmelo but adding a superstar shouldnt be what HAS to be done to get this team moving

we blow and philly owns ny. this guy behind me was the epitome of philly fans. cryin the blues when they were losin and being a sore winner when theyre winning. sayin stuff lke "the basketball gods are in da buidin!!!!!!!!!!!"

yeah, we suck. and im still infuriated by that article i read written by joe schmo who said the knicks shouldnt trade for melo because they should be happy with how theyre playing after the previous 10 years...even if we played as good as we did earlier in the year, YOURE CONTENT WITH THAT?!?! THE GOAL IS TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP, NOT PLAY BETTER THAN YOUVE BEEN PLAYING IN THE PAST!!! YOU SEE HOW QUICK BOSTON WENT FROM BEING A SH!THOLE TO A DYNASTY?!?!?!

tiger0330

Legend
At least it was an exciting game with some drama. Looked like a win for the Knicks by the 3rd period, the Knicks by and large played good defense making Philly settle for jumpers and not driving the lane at will, then that finish, I hope you got good seats, win or lose, I don't like sitting in the upper tier.