Offensive Genius? Mastermind Of A Revolutionary System?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I demand, as a wavering fan of this despicable team, to see Mike D'Antoni's offensive playbook.

I have never seen a more non-dynamic, stagnant attempt at a half court motion offence.

Can this man not adjust to his players?

Is it a matter of incapability?

Or is he so adamantly stubborn about ultimate success being possible on his terms that he will not defer from them at the expense of his team's, and his own, reputation?

What in the name of buggery is going on here?

These offensive "space" sets are just laughable! And the way we're playing Anthony so far away from the basket! Ridiculous!

Honestly, no post game? No post game with Carmelo Anthony on your team? A dynamic, versatile scorer with excellent passing skills and the league's best paint finisher and MDA can't/won't summon up a play to accommodate for such a virile combination?

There would be coaches salivating over the promise therein.

But no!

●We space the floor for 3s that don't drop.
facepalm2.gif

●We hold the ball and allow the defence to adjust accordingly.
facepalm2.gif

●We penetrate and kick for jumpers with 2 of the league's (previously) best scorers lingering in their assigned locations, clogging the penetration itself in Amar'e's case on occasion.
facepalm2.gif

●We leave Melo on the bench for the first 6 minutes of the 4th when we could be running teams ragged with ball movement between both he and Stoudemire and building - at least ****ing attempting to build - a lead.
facepalm2.gif

And where oh where are the picks for Anthony? The real picks! In the FA madness of July 2010 after Amar'e Stoudemire famously stated "The Knicks are back", the ensuing media frenzy revolved around STAT and LBJ in the pick & roll using words and phrases the likes of: deadly, dangerous, best in the game, amazing, incredible and so forth.

When do we allow for Melo to be a facilitator? He's proven time and again he can pass the ball! So has Amar'e! But do we draw up a ****ing play SPECIFIC to that offensive venom? Carmelo took it upon himself to draw double teams and pass in the game versus Orlando, outside of the offensive swill that we have drawn up, and Amar'e reaped the benefits. Was that implemented in the next game?

NO! it ****ing wasn't

I've been saying "we" per example, but what I mean is....

YOU

6a00d83451b84f69e20148c784e72c970c-450wi

You bumbling tit! You are not an offensive genius, you are a mathematician that can't adjust to the human concept of your equation.

Only through a superior version of yourself as a player, Nash, can you and have you found success. When apart from that sole individual, you will not know success beyond the measure of your team's individual capabilities, and even then, as in now, you can not - or is it will not? - conjure a constant flow of success through those individuals unless you amend your stubborn and morose approach to anything outside of your own manifestations.

It's Saturday morning here in The Land Of The Risinig Sun, and I'm going for a bike ride. **** you D'Antoni! I have better things to do right now than highlight your deficiencies.

I'll allow others to expound.

But I will be back! I have not finished with you yet, you silver 'stached poof.

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Forgot to add that our best offensively played game was the first game of the Melo era in New York, when Billups and Melo brought their game to the Garden. Thereafter, their game was harried by D'Antoni's marriage to his own mathematic BS.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
lmao !!!
That's it. I had enough put a fork on these good for nothing quitters. Dantoni needs to go !

All these damn excuses already..And what the heck has happened to landry fields he has completely regress. He's not being aggressive at all of late.

Billups needs to go back to denver. He obviously dosen't want to be here.
I respect that he has a ring. And everything. But he has quick as well.
He dosen't care about winning with this franchise anyway.
:barf: