The Official Appreciation for Felton Gallo Wilson Mozgov

Was watching sportscenter. Just now they showed a clip from tonights Grizzles Nuggets game.. all our troops (former troops) were in the house tonight. Felt good seeing them get a standing ovation from the Denver fans.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I can't believe they're gone. Good luck guys. Loved cheering for you night in and night out. Every time gallo would make a basket I'll always yell "GALLLOOOOOO"... He loved NY. =(
But we got Melo and Billups. Let's go Knicks

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Was watching sportscenter. Just now they showed a clip from tonights Grizzles Nuggets game.. all our troops (former troops) were in the house tonight. Felt good seeing them get a standing ovation from the Denver fans.

Just saw a quick interview with our former Knicks on NBA Tonight. Let me just say that Felton looked and sounded absolutely pissed. Mozzy seemed unfazed. Gallo said he gets paid to play ball and not worry about the papers or trades and thats what he will continue to do. No interview with Wilson which doesnt surprise me. LoL

Damn I'm gonna miss those guys. Wish them the best!! Cant wait till they come to the Garden next season and get a HUGE standing ovation form our crowd.

la2ny

Starter
^^^ who?!?!?!....

...ooohhhhh the fat turd that was sucking up cap space the last several years by sitting at the end of the bench eating quarter pounders. Yeeeaaahhh, FACK CURRY!!!

I will miss Gallo's heart and emotion. (and I for one think he'll find his way back to NY in the future if his Godfather is given a contract extension)

I will miss Mozgov's sheer size and athletic ability at that size to run the court... and that word everyone hates "potential".

I won't miss Will's injuries or him on the court showing no passion. (also think Brewer being here makes up for anything Will did for us)

I won't miss Felton chucking up bad shots and lets face it, he was always just a stop gap PG untill CP3 or D.Will are FA's. That and the fact that Billups will be a much better passer and shooter than Felton ever was.

I won't miss Antony Randolf because we never got to see him play? He looked lost, but did show that with some more time and coaching this kid will get it together one day, and I hope he does.

I won't miss Eddy Curry. (enough said)

I was upset with the loss of Gallo most of all, but then I remembered back till last summer and was really bumed out that we were going to lose D Lee and how trading D Lee away made room for Amare (witch has turned out great) and now we have traded away another one of my favorite Knicks, but again I think it will be for the good of the team... Love Gallo , but again I think Mello will be a great improvement to the Knicks.... and then throw in the kicker that Billups is twice the PG Felton will ever be :)

mafra

Legend
What happened to Raymond Felton just illustrates perfectly why the players have every right to fight for what they want, for what they've earned, and why we shouldn't begrudge Melo or LJ for exercising their rights.

Felton gives 150 percent, plays injured, does what he's asked to do and more, is a leader, and a good citizen. The team that drafts him lets him walk with hardly a thank you b/c of 1 poor playoff showing... He signs with NY. MOves his family. Invests his heart and soul, and less than a year later he's thrown out with the trash.

People should applaud Carmelo. B/C he was on the level with everyone who needed to know... DEN was able to maximize their return and then some, the Knicks got their guy (even if the price was steep) and now the NBA gets a bump b/c NY (of all major cities) is one of a few teams who can possibly stand in MIA's way.

Anthony could have pulled a Lebron. Hinted that he was staying, then just left for greener pastures. IF THERE WERE NO CBA ISSUES, maybe he does just that. But, we'll never know.

Sure, CA did what he had to do to get what he wanted. What's wrong with that? Double standard people...

clumsy

Rotation player
Why isn't Curry getting any love in this thread? lol.....

I'm going to miss the time i sat behind Eddy Curry on the knicks bench and had some nachos and got up to go to the bathroom. When i came back them joints were gone.

Thanks for the memories Fat Eddy.

miked1958

Rotation player
Thanks!!!

I will miss each and everyone of you and I have enjoyed watching you go to battle night in night out for these last couple of months. Have a great fruitful career:beer::thumbsup::smokin:
I appreciate that these guys made it exicting to watch Knicks Basketball again. Now I realize we were only 2games above .500 and only 7 above at our best of times this season and this team was only prob going to be a .500 team, we were happy. We were starved for so long with very BAD TEAMS. These guys were awesome to watch with their 3pointers and dunks.
I understand that the front office HAD to make this deal if the Knicks are to ever get to the next level, but its sad to see them go just the same. Good luck to Gallo, Chandler, Felton and the big Russian