Titanic

jimkcchief88

All Star
As the iceberg stood off in the distance, only few of the posters were actually standing on the deck to see it coming(me, lil balk, ABCD a few others), but the rest were busy below deck sipping STAT(?) flavored champagne. Drunk off that STAT(?) champagne, incoherent ramblings where thrown out one after another like the cars of a long freightrain.

As the STAT drunk posters partied into the night, the obvious iceberg got closer and closer. The MVP of last year's team and only All-Star COULD be replaced by the END of a bad teams bench. Half of a dynamic duo(STAT no NASH) could stand on its own like a two-legged stool. A third-tier PG that a HOF coach didn't want could lead them all. Losing 40% of your points and rebounds doesn't make a difference. A nepotism pick could improve his game by autographing his autobiography back at home in Italy.

Now as the Titanic, too big and clumsy to change course, braces for impact, only the band(TRILL) and the Captains(Lo-Pan,D'ant) are calling for calm as the rest of the STAT drunk posters come out of their stupor.

The Knicks are 3-7 people, losers of 5 in row as we head out west for a 5 game trip. During that streak, the Knicks have LOST to some of the worst teams in the league(PHI,GS,MINNIE,HOUSTON), so they must be among the worst teams in the league. If the Titanic can't quickly change course, this season will be done before it started.

Now for the best part of the Titanics's ill-fated journey: No top-tier free-agents will want to come sink with this ship. The Nuggets, who we will see on this road-trip, are off two a good start. The Hornets are off to a sizzling start as well. Why would Melo or CP3 want to join this sinking ship???

And don't forget that this opens the door to Isiah getting in Dolan's here saying "see I told you so, I can help you outta this mess." Which is the last thing any of us want to see.

So as early in the season as it is, this West Coast trip is do or die for these Knicks. If they go out West and lose 4 of 5 or get swept off the court, the season is over before it began for all intents and purposes. We can all only pray that as the TITANIC burns, the builder(Lo-Pan), the captain(D'ant), and the band(TRILL), will all go flames with the ship and we can do as one of the posters has been saying all along:

Fire Walsh(Lo-Pan)
Fire D'ant
Start over

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
As the iceberg stood off in the distance, only few of the posters were actually standing on the deck to see it coming(me, lil balk, ABCD a few others), but the rest were busy below deck sipping STAT(?) flavored champagne. Drunk off that STAT(?) champagne, incoherent ramblings where thrown out one after another like the cars of a long freightrain.

As the STAT drunk posters partied into the night, the obvious iceberg got closer and closer. The MVP of last year's team and only All-Star COULD be replaced by the END of a bad teams bench. Half of a dynamic duo(STAT no NASH) could stand on its own like a two-legged stool. A third-tier PG that a HOF coach didn't want could lead them all. Losing 40% of your points and rebounds doesn't make a difference. A nepotism pick could improve his game by autographing his autobiography back at home in Italy.

Now as the Titanic, too big and clumsy to change course, braces for impact, only the band(TRILL) and the Captains(Lo-Pan,D'ant) are calling for calm as the rest of the STAT drunk posters come out of their stupor.

The Knicks are 3-7 people, losers of 5 in row as we head out west for a 5 game trip. During that streak, the Knicks have LOST to some of the worst teams in the league(PHI,GS,MINNIE,HOUSTON), so they must be among the worst teams in the league. If the Titanic can't quickly change course, this season will be done before it started.

Now for the best part of the Titanics's ill-fated journey: No top-tier free-agents will want to come sink with this ship. The Nuggets, who we will see on this road-trip, are off two a good start. The Hornets are off to a sizzling start as well. Why would Melo or CP3 want to join this sinking ship???

And don't forget that this opens the door to Isiah getting in Dolan's here saying "see I told you so, I can help you outta this mess." Which is the last thing any of us want to see.

So as early in the season as it is, this West Coast trip is do or die for these Knicks. If they go out West and lose 4 of 5 or get swept off the court, the season is over before it began for all intents and purposes. We can all only pray that as the TITANIC burns, the builder(Lo-Pan), the captain(D'ant), and the band(TRILL), will all go flames with the ship and we can do as one of the posters has been saying all along:

Fire Walsh(Lo-Pan)
Fire D'ant
Start over

As tragic as things have been, I'm not ready to throw out a Titanic euphemism just yet.

I agree that D'Antoni's gotta go, though. We have a good roster, but the driver's asleep at the wheel.

gmpknick

Benchwarmer

Fire Walsh(Lo-Pan)
Fire D'ant
Start over

Well,
I'm not sure if it's the TITANIC...but as the GREAT Patrick Ewing once said..

DA SHIP BE SINKIN!!!!:alert:

KBlack25

Starter
As much as people want to pin this on D'Antoni...he wasn't out there bricking wide open layups.

I've seen this team miss layup, after layup, after layup...they get to the paint and act like they have never been there before. Can't win many games when you aren't hitting your layups.