Until Billups is 100% Toney Douglas should be starting

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
He was doing excellently when Billups was out and is a major spark plug off the bench but it's time for him to start. Chauncy is obviously not healthy enough to start, his shot is way off and he's simply not effective out there. Let him heal and rest up until the playoffs start and have him be 100% come playoff time.

skisloper

Starter
He was doing excellently when Billups was out and is a major spark plug off the bench but it's time for him to start. Chauncy is obviously not healthy enough to start, his shot is way off and he's simply not effective out there. Let him heal and rest up until the playoffs start and have him be 100% come playoff time.

AMEN.....
SAMETHING WITH SHAWN WILLIAMS....USE BILL WALKER...
WE HAVE INJURED GUYS WHO CANNOT SCORE RIGHT NOW PLAYING OVER A GUY WHO CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE,,,,

I MEAN WHAT DO WE HAVE TO ****IN LOSE

la2ny

Starter
Idk why he does that. Samething with AC. If he would just go and let Chauncey get right we'd be better for it. Then bring him back for the playoffs , but make him the 6th man. Our bench would probably be better too.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer

True story! Let AC get more minutes, sheldon even made a few plays(minus that rediculous turnover lol) and he gets no burn. Walker, AC, and Sheldon should all get alot more minutes than JJ and to hurt players

When I watch CB run the point, followed by TD running the point; I can't help but notice the difference in team intensity on both sides of the floor. My guess would be it's because Douglas is a young athletic talent who plays with nothing but heart, toughness, energy & pride on the defensive side of the ball. The players must feed off that type of defensive effort.

Even if Billups is 100% healthy; it's obvious something is wrong. I'd bet it's because he's only had 1 or 2 practices + a hand full of games to not only learn but to also know & understand how to run this offense... While a player such as Toney has had two full offseasons, + going on 2 years of working the PG position, & as we all know; the PG position is one of the most important positions (especially) under MDA.

I love the playoff experience & veteran leadership that Billups adds to our PG position, but I'm all for handing the PG keys to TD next year; while saving 12M+ inorder to improve or starting C position + the quality of our bench depth.