Where's Raymond?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Seriously?

I've been transfixed on The Gov's doings and debating Gallo VS Chandler.

I've heard that Douglas, Gallo (since returning), Wilson and Randolph are hitting the gym like mad. Stat's been visiting Jews, Azabuike's rehab is going well, he could be ready for the opener, Turiaf's been prepping himself.

Where art thou Raymeo?
act_raymond_felton.jpg

dudes never been some one you see in the media, but youve never heard anything bad about him either, so he may be the silent type that does his thing, but I tell you; you dont get to be a starter for 4-5 years straight in this league and never having a hampering injury with out preparing your body very well.

I wouldnt worry, if I heard that 5-7 players were getting together and preparing and he wasnt there I would be upset but its individual reports of guys doing their own stuff, or doing stuff in pairs.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
What aobut Curry?

Training camp is about two weeks away. Felton is likely to be in shape, but it wolud not have been difficult to spend a little time, pre-training camp, developing chemistry with his new teammates.

I am very curious about Curry. There has been no sighting yet. No one appears to expect much. It seems, however, that he has already spent more than the many millions he has already earned and has even had advances on his upcoming $11M+ contract. This is a contract year for him. Will he be in shape and ready to run?

Despite his shortcomings as a dedicated worker in his trade, he is apparently a very decent human being. I am hoping for the best -- both from him and for him.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Training camp is about two weeks away. Felton is likely to be in shape, but it wolud not have been difficult to spend a little time, pre-training camp, developing chemistry with his new teammates.

I am very curious about Curry. There has been no sighting yet. No one appears to expect much. It seems, however, that he has already spent more than the many millions he has already earned and has even had advances on his upcoming $11M+ contract. This is a contract year for him. Will he be in shape and ready to run?

Despite his shortcomings as a dedicated worker in his trade, he is apparently a very decent human being. I am hoping for the best -- both from him and for him.

Felton has. He showed up last week (maybe the week before). So he's been working with Gallo, Randolph, Amare, Douglas and Turiaf.

Curry has been a no-show since before summer league. Nobody knows what he's been doing. The Knicks don't need to trade him so they've left it up to him to come to camp in shape. We'll see.

portega1968

El Cacique
I am very curious about Curry. There has been no sighting yet.

rumor has it he rented for 4 days/3 nights a booth over at The Cheesecake Factory and is still in the process of going through the menu.

He aims to devour the calorie-equivalent of his Knicks contract in pennies.

The alternative would be to pay all that money to his creditors and still be in debt for 5 times his contract... so it's understandable he'd rather eat it.

Come training camp, he would then be ready to clog the paint and force penetrating guards to take the ten-mile detour around his fatass.

On offense, Curry will be used as a wrecking ball to bowl over defenses opening it up for easy dunks from Amar'e and Randolph.

Essentially, that's the plan for Curry next season (honestly, who cares about his spot on our team anymore? his value is limited to the fact his contract is FINALLY expiring)

As for Felton, LJ4pointplay, where did you find out he was working out with the other teammates? As our starting PG, it would definitely benefit our team to have him in there creating chemistry before training camp arrives.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
As for Felton, LJ4pointplay, where did you find out he was working out with the other teammates? As our starting PG, it would definitely benefit our team to have him in there creating chemistry before training camp arrives.

Alan Hahn of Newsday mentioned in his blog recently that Felton has been working out with the Knicks for the past two weeks.

Paul1355

All Star
Seriously?

I've been transfixed on The Gov's doings and debating Gallo VS Chandler.

I've heard that Douglas, Gallo (since returning), Wilson and Randolph are hitting the gym like mad. Stat's been visiting Jews, Azabuike's rehab is going well, he could be ready for the opener, Turiaf's been prepping himself.

Where art thou Raymeo?
act_raymond_felton.jpg
no news is good news....

I am really excited to see Felton in the fast break system on October 3rd...pre season is going to be fun.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Come training camp, he would then be ready to clog the paint and force defenders to take the ten-mile detour around his fatass.

On offense, Curry will be used as a wrecking ball to bowl over defenses opening it up for easy dunks from Amar'e and Randolph.

Essentially, that's the plan for Curry next season (honestly, who cares about his spot on our team anymore? his value is limited to the fact his contract is FINALLY expiring).

HAHAHAHAHAHA Portega this gave me one of my best laughs this week, thanks!