The Verdict is in...

jimkcchief88

All Star
You're a clown dude. You try to insult me all the time so stop crying like a ho. Remember trillyawoman and all your other lame attempts at insults? Remember your weak ass rhymes? Further it was you who called me out twice in the D'ant thread when I was having a debate with other posters and it was you who bumped that thread after it was dead and mentioned my name. You are a hypocrite and I am beginning to think you have something wrong with your brain since you forget all these FACTS.

You can only be a bigger man than me in ego and waist size dude. You want to bet against the Knicks and you freely admit you are happy to say "I told you so" all at the expense of the Knicks record. You can't and won't debate me and I have embarssed and exposed you in each and every encounter. Just stop typing my name and you can spare yourself the abuse and embarrassment. You are a negative peon and I could give two shits about you and will be happy to never utter another word in your direction. That said, if you keep wanting to distort my position, call my name out like a bitch climaxing and talk about me to other posters expect to have the fire spit once again in your lame direction.

I can't help it if shit rolls down hill...

Just save the BS while you still have HALF a FACE..... You have been EXPOSED as a FRAUD, just like this team. Just another POSIN'-ASS WIGGER trying to fit in at the BIG BOY'S TABLE. Nice-try.....

Red

TYPE-A
I expect better than that from you Red. Read my response to Jim and tell me I am wrong.

I just think...

1. Jim & I offered a resolution to our diff. in opinion by trying to agree to some sort of standard by drawing the line (.500 +/-) and u wanted to leave it up to "how we looked", cohesion, etc...

2. Jim is still bitter from the insults, & will not stop reminding u until u apologize

You know being that MDA has failed so miserably, he's actually PART of the losing culture too

I don't see what u are scared of by letting him go..smh

We need a leader preferably a young dynamic PG (for anyones system)

and about the whole players or coach debate... your're right on some points. If we knock shots down we don't have this convo but..

Knocking shots down, the fundamental flaws of this system, the inability to highlight a players strengths, to motivate over 48mins & a season, and MANY more intangibles is missing with MDA. Why can't u acknowledge that by now is beyond me.

Isaiah said Larry Brown was good, just not fit for new, young, talent, only @ coaching vets... maybe that's another MDA issue. System is 1 thing, getting players to buy in, perform, after losing 2 seasons... is another.

Pull the plug, trade Chandler and anyone for picks, fire MDA + staff, get a Star PG/leader and START OVER. & add a scout that knows talent. As Singletary said... "I Need Winners"!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Just save the BS while you still have HALF a FACE..... You have been EXPOSED as a FRAUD, just like this team. Just another POSIN'-ASS WIGGER trying to fit in at the BIG BOY'S TABLE. Nice-try.....

:teeth::teeth: I have been exposed? Riiiiiiiight. You admit you can't debate me and you still post nothing but insults while crying like a little bitch! I am a wigger? :teeth: (yet another attempt at an insult) Why because I can rhyme and I grew up in NYC? Sorry that this white boy embarrassed you by way of rhyme...I know it had to hurt. You are a racist tool as only racist assholes use terms like wigger.

You aint got shit to say but insults yet you cry about my insults. Dude, you are indeed an over the hill hypocrite cornball who gets spanked every time you post in my direction. So bad so that your vagina is still red from the beating I put on you in the D'ant thread evidenced by the fact that you have to try and rewrite history, bump threads to try and scrape together some credibility and distort my position.

Just stop posting towards me if my words cut you to the bone. Check that, you can post towards me all you want if you can stay on topic and actually want to debate. If you want to continue with the personal attacks and distorting my record expect the abuse to continue.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I just think...

1. Jim & I offered a resolution to our diff. in opinion by trying to agree to some sort of standard by drawing the line (.500 +/-) and u wanted to leave it up to "how we looked", cohesion, etc...

2. Jim is still bitter from the insults, & will not stop reminding u until u apologize

You know being that MDA has failed so miserably, he's actually PART of the losing culture too

and about the whole players or coach debate... your're right on some points. If we knock shots down we don't have this convo but..

Knocking shots down, the fundamental flaws of this system, the inability to highlight a players strengths, to motivate over 48mins & a season, and MANY more intangibles is missing with MDA. Why can't u acknowledge that by now is beyond me.

Isaiah said Larry Brown was good, just not fit for new, young, talent, only @ coaching vets... maybe that's another MDA issue. System is 1 thing, getting players to buy in, perform, after losing 2 seasons... is another.

Pull the plug, trade Chandler and anyone for picks, fire MDA + staff, get a Star PG/leader and START OVER. & add a scout that knows talent. As Singletary said... "I Need Winners"!

I am not afraid to fire MDA and have stated so on numerous occasions. I would love JVG back as coach to be honest.

As to stating an exact record...I think I have been pretty clear what my expectations are for this team and I think everyone will know whats up by the trade deadline. Lets say we continue to suck for the next month and dig a deep hole but by the tradedeadline we are on a win streak, playing well and have momentum while making a playoff push. Does that not matter more than our overall win/loss record? I argue that it does hence I am not going to obsess about our record and will focus on how the team is playing by then. The reason being is that we were bound to go through growing pains as I stated because of our youth and vastly changed roster.

You are right Jim is mad about my insults but he has only himself to blame since it was him who started the insults first. Further, it was him who brought my name up once again while I was debating you and other while being respectful and on topic. He also bumped the D'ant thread and called me out. I can't help it if he likes to be abused...

P.S. I have been advocating Melo for quite sometime. I don't agree with pulling the plug considering we are so heavily invested in STAT at this point. He is in his prime and we need to add to our roster, not scrap it.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I just think...

Thanks for being the voice of reason Red.... You and I have had differences of opinion, but it has never gotten ugly because you and I are ADULTS(unlike some people here). I am of the ilk of "don't start nothing, won't be nothing," but I'm not gonna stand by and called all out my name either...

I don't expect an apology because you would have to be a reasonable GROWN-UP to do that, not a petulant CHILD.

Bottomline is I post here to talk KNICKS hoops, not play the dozens WITH WANNABE-INTERNET-TUFF-GUYS......

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Thanks for being the voice of reason Red.... You and I have had differences of opinion, but it has never gotten ugly because you and I are ADULTS(unlike some people here). I am of the ilk of "don't start nothing, won't be nothing," but I'm not gonna stand by and called all out my name either...

I don't expect an apology because you would have to be a reasonable GROWN-UP to do that, not a petulant CHILD.

Bottomline is I post here to talk KNICKS hoops, not play the dozens WITH WANNABE-INTERNET-TUFF-GUYS......

You continue to lie when the record is so clear. You started the beef and continued the beef after it was dead in this thread and bumping the D'ant thread while calling my name out. Maybe these types of lies, distortions and revisions work in your day to day but on an internet when the record and what you say is saved it is impossible to lie. Get an effin clue dude!

jimkcchief88

All Star
You continue to lie when the record is so clear. You started the beef and continued the beef after it was dead in this thread and bumping the D'ant thread while calling my name out. Maybe these types of lies, distortions and revisions work in your day to day but on an internet when the record and what you say is saved it is impossible to lie. Get an effin clue dude!

Wanna keep digging??? I'll keep handing you the SHOVEL

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="thead">
</td> <td class="thead">Thread</td> <td class="thead">Date</td> <td class="thead" nowrap="nowrap">Posted By</td> <td class="thead">Comment</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">
reputation_pos.gif
</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p141039" width="50%">After Lee's Tribute,...</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Nov 10, 2010 17:41</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">Riverside Ray >>></td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">
reputation_pos.gif
</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p136224" width="50%">Can We Win w/ D'Antoni</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Sep 14, 2010 11:33</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">Ridiculously over the top/****ing marvellous</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">
reputation_pos.gif
</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p136063" width="50%">Koran Burning</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Sep 09, 2010 17:45</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">Hah - They burned the dude just couse he said the world is round.</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">
reputation_pos.gif
</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p135927" width="50%">Can We Win w/ D'Antoni</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Sep 07, 2010 21:44</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">way to refute!</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2">
reputation_pos.gif
</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p135464" width="50%">Can We Win w/ D'Antoni</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">Sep 02, 2010 18:26</td> <td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="alt2" width="50%">
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="100%">

I removed the names in order to keep some anonymity but the point of me posting this was to show how I earned rep points abusing you Jim. AFTER you decided to start shit with me. You see those rep point for the D'ant thread? Those were all from posters giving me props for abusing you.

Proof that it was Jimqueef who beefed first:

I was posting towards Kiya and Jim was not even in the thread. He decides to jump into my discussion:

Haha!!! Funny stuff here. D'ant hasn't sniffed an NBA title, but TRILL is worried about CBA, Euroleague, Korea, Africa, maybe even the moon. How many titles has D'ant won coaching MIDDLE SCHOOLERS TRILL??? D'ant will be a much "better" coach if we get MELO. THE END.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8776&page=3

As you can see it was completely unsolicited but Jimqueef decided to call me out to another poster. The reason being was he was mad because of the follwoing thread:

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8661&highlight=jimqueef&page=2

Jimmyqueef got mad because I called him Cheifknickhater's after he hated on the Knicks and made an incorrect assertion. So it all started with me calling him Cheifknickhater's and he got so mad that he decided to write:

You must be as dumb as METROTARD. Why would I bother to post here if with you IDIOTS if I wasn't a BIGGER KNICKS FAN THAN YOU??? I am one of about 10 KNICKS fans in the Chicagoland area reppin' big time. Stay on the porch you little puppy....

Yea, a real proportional response...I called him out on his hating and he decided to flame the shit out me and now complains about insults! He goes on to beef with Kblack too, when of the most respectful posters on this site. Oh and called Metro out when Metro was not even in the thread!

So after he wrote his insults calling me an idiot and puppy I responded with:

Wow, you are a BIGGER Knick fan than me...I mean you said it so it must be true...right? All you do is hate, complain and regurgitate drivel about the Knicks so your post history speaks louder than your now hallow words. Now you are calling me a puppy huh? Is it because I'm cute and you want to cuddle? :barf:

P.S. You dodged my point about your "spot on" comment being as wrong as your irrational hate for a team you pretend to love. Stick to the Bulls and quit the dick I mean Knick envy...loser.

Insulting him back but daring him to respond to my on topic point. Could he get back on topic? NOPE!

It goes on and on, back and forth until he claims to put me on ignore and the thread gets locked.

Nothing is said in his direction until the first quote where he calls me out to Kiya in another thread. I point out over and over that he is not staying on topic, contributed nothing to the thread other than off topic insults and dare him to debate me. Page after page goes by and he can't muster an on topic response.

After all of that and after he gets abused the thread finally dies as he headed pleas from other posters to walk away as to not continue to get embarrassed. What does he do weeks later? You guessed it! He bumps the thread after its been dead and calls me out again!

Thought I would bring this back this thread as well. Now that backslapping has subsided for wanna be M&M(TRILL), maybe we can get down to the point I was making, WHICH WAS THIS TEAM WILL BE NO BETTER THAN LAST YEAR. At least TRILL changed his sig to something decent, even though he wasn't old enough to see the JUICE in the theater without a parent along.....

I had not uttered a word about him in weeks yet he could not help himself. He talks about insults after he tried insulting me in the lamest of ways.

So in conclusion, Jimqueef, you have no one to blame but yourself. You are a hypocrite and the record is easily referenced for all to see. I thank you for allowing me to earn rep points on your behalf and I thank you for the hours of enjoyment my dissection of your soul created for me and other posters. :teeth::teeth:

</td> <td align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Oh, BTW there were two more rep points awarded to me for that thread by other posters that got pushed off the page because of subsequent reps points awarded. I got a total of 5 rep points for embarrassing Jimqueef! :cool:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
My grave??? Your basketball IQ is being buried along with this team....

Keep claiming to be a Knick fan when you say things like that, bet against the team and only watch a handful of games a year.

My bball IQ is well documented on this site even from posters who don't like me. The same cannot be said for you. I looked back at your posts and went 5 pages in and still couldn't find an ontopic intelligent post by you. The closest you come to on topic is chiming in about someone elses point that you agree with. You make no points of your own other than hate and negativity. Dude, I feel bad for you...I really do!

jimkcchief88

All Star
We need the wars of old: metro, OG, abcd type of wars. This is just nonsense.

Ohhhh no OG. I'm gonna let this fool keep digging till he gets to CHINA. TRILL is like that pip squeek on the playground that throws a rock at you first, runs, then when you finally catch him and lay him out, runs to tell the teacher.

Just like Margarito Saturday night, doesn't know when to quit.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Another crap team, another ko.com war. Outraaaageous!

Yep.... To embarrassed to ADMIT you are WRONG is where that comes from. Than you ignore the obvious and say dumb stuff like "Jim is no Knicks fan," but I bother to watch the games, post here, and joined KO.COM a full year before TRILL did. Like OG said: NONSENSE

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Ohhhh no OG. I'm gonna let this fool keep digging till he gets to CHINA. TRILL is like that pip squeek on the playground that throws a rock at you first, runs, then when you finally catch him and lay him out, runs to tell the teacher.

Just like Margarito Saturday night, doesn't know when to quit.

Riiiiight yet the record speaks for itself. I proved my point so you can keep spinning, distorting and lying your way through life. Sad that an old man can't even afford the NBA package...