I don't like Billiups!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Yawn... Now your once again educating on the finer points of a debate. Just take the loss and chill dude. Your starting to look desperate now.

Says the offtopic bomb thrower who gave up discussing the topic several pages ago. :thumbsup:

Oh well, you can start to dislike me TR1LL... Still doesn't change the fact that A) I defended you in this thread & made it known making personal attacks on a good NY fan is wrong & B) I enjoy your insight & post's on this site. Good luck with this thread & see-ya around.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Posted on page 3! Game over! I ACTUALLY SAID that at the very begniing of the debate specifically stating what I was judging. So even your diversion can be proven wrong! :teeth: You have no facts and no logic just lame offtopic accusations that can easily be debunked with google or my quote history.

No go QQ in another thread as your diversion has become beyond lame.

Damn you just ethered yourself again! Page 1 for the original post of complaints based on recent play and page 3 for the contradiction. lol

Dude just stop, your embarrasing yourself at this point.

Red

TYPE-A
What's the argument here? Haha.

Billups is good. He is not worth 14 million. He has a few more years left in the tank.

We all good?

The problem here is Trillion The Internet Nerd sees KOL as it relates to "battle"-lol, thus this is a win or lose debate.

Consequently his stupidity is on full display as he tries for 14 pages to justify his emotions towards one of the best pg's of our day.

Those emotions led to pre-ejaculation of unceivable views, and were met by stiff opposition. Now being the hypocrite and immature nerd he is, he is spinning everything as he does to fit his lame stance.

Everyone sees this, and nobody is buying it.lol

Hey Post trade Knicks > pre-trade Knicks, what else is there to say?

Its easier for some to write 14 pages of unmitigated argumentative garbage than to say he was wrong.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Damn you just ethered yourself again! Page 1 for the original post of complaints based on recent play and page 3 for the contradiction. lol

People thought STAT needed Nash and Felton proved otherwise but STAT does need a pass first PG who is going to allow Amare to finish or give him the ball in his sweet spots.

^^Page 1 post 1 moron. I only posted the page 3 quote because that was the first direct implicit response to exactly what I was posting about. I will take note that in the future I will specifically say in post 1 that I am talking about X or Y so that idiots like yourself who can't infer my meaning from the context don't get confused again.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
The problem here is Trillion The Internet Nerd sees KOL as it relates to "battle"-lol, thus this is a win or lose debate.

Consequently his stupidity is on full display as he tries for 14 pages to justify his emotions towards one of the best pg's of our day.

Those emotions led to pre-ejaculation of unceivable views, and were met by stiff opposition. Now being the hypocrite and immature nerd he is, he is spinning everything as he does to fit his lame stance.

Everyone sees this, and nobody is buying it.lol

Hey Post trade Knicks > pre-trade Knicks, what else is there to say?

Its easier for some to write 14 pages of unmitigated argumentative garbage than to say he was wrong.

Dude, you came into my thread just to troll and have the nerve to say anything about me? Evidence:
Silly thread.:machinegun:
I have been debating ontopic the entire time...sadly the same cannot be said about you.

P.S. Kblack already exposed your hypocrisy with regards to attacking anyone for talking about "wins and "losses" If I cared more I could dig many quotes where you talked about a poster taking a "loss" You are a butthurt lame hypocritical troll who should be more concerned with himself than other posters. GTFOH

nyk_nyk

All Star
^^Page 1 post 1 moron. I only posted the page 3 quote because that was the first direct implicit response to exactly what I was posting about. I will take note that in the future I will specifically say in post 1 that I am talking about X or Y so that idiots like yourself who can't infer my meaning from the context don't get confused again.

This is my last post replying to you on this god awful thread that you lost many many pages ago.

Let me break it down for you so that you may understand:

You said (which i've already proven) that you were NOT LOOKING AT BILLUPS PRODUCTION WHILE INJURED.

Yet you opened the thread talking about Billups production while injured (which i've already proven). Others may feel free to visit page 1 for themselves as it is public information.

You lose. The End

Red

TYPE-A
I don't give a f*uck what you were speaking about. I actually posted something you actually said! That's waaaay more accurate in case you didn't know. lolol

Obviously your more of a debate nerd instead of a real basketball head by telling me to "learn how to debate". You lost this Billups war a while ago yet you keep coming back like an idiot. Learn how to debate and realize when you've lost.

:smokin:

Yawn... Now your once again educating on the finer points of a debate. Just take the loss and chill dude. Your starting to look desperate now.

Oh well, you can start to dislike me TR1LL... Still doesn't change the fact that A) I defended you in this thread & made it known making personal attacks on a good NY fan is wrong & B) I enjoy your insight & post's on this site. Good luck with this thread & see-ya around.

This is my last post replying to you on this god awful thread that you lost many many pages ago.

You said (which i've already proven) that you were NOT LOOKING AT BILLUPS PRODUCTION WHILE INJURED.

Yet you opened the thread talking about Billups production while injured (which i've already proven). Others may feel free to visit page 1 for themselves as it is public information.

You lose. The End

Lol!

Told you Trill, quit while ... well just quit. Then try to figure out why you think someone can "debate" your opinion...smh

Just state it and keep it moving!

But nooooo your female argumentative tendancies permeated and you must "debate" just as I exposed.

Does it hurt your pride when no one agrees with you? Awww that's ok little man, we understand, basketball isn't your game. Stick to the debate team.

Now let me guess, yu will spend hours on end trying maticulously to defend your "opinion" not realizing its lack of validity.

TakMan

Rotation player
This x1000 He completely ignores and disregards any post that proves him wrong because he isn't capable of backing up his BS.

Mate. 9/10 of your posts since you joined this forum are about one person. Not the Knicks, not really engaging in any constructive debate, just about Knicksfanfromqueens. You're as obsessed by him as he is by Mike D'Antoni. Is there something you want to tell us about your past with him? Be honest. Old flame? Did he dump you? Are you even on this site to talk Knicks? Judging by the fact that you joined shortly after him and only decide to make an appearance in order to talk about him, I'd say you may well not even be a basketball follower let alone a Knicks fan.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

You lose. The End

No you lose idiot. Where in my entire post did I talk about injury?

There I said it! Crucify me if you wish but I simply don't like his game at 35 years of age. He does not facilitate the offense competently, pulls up for too many bad shots and seems to be turning the ball over at an alarming rate. This guy is a champion and future Hall of Famer but to me it looks like one of two things:

1. He has lost his game at the age of 35.
2. His heart is not in it for NYC and he is already looking for the nearest exit back to his hometown for a front office job.

Either way, our offense looks stagnant and Amare has been less effective due to the lack of orchestration coming from the PG position. People thought STAT needed Nash and Felton proved otherwise but STAT does need a pass first PG who is going to allow Amare to finish or give him the ball in his sweet spots.

Billiups will hopefully turn it on in the playoffs and may even win a game or two for us in the post season but as of now Billiups has been a big disappointment and the biggest reason we are struggling.

I talked about:

and Style

Never once did I mention injury or limit my critique to a few games. In fact it was YOU, not me who tried making this about those 8 games:

lol your funny man! So only 8 games by Billups and you feel he's not the right PG for Amare.

I immediately clarified your mistake:

No, its his whole career I am judging him over based on his style of play and that of Amare. Further I am questioning his ability at age 35 and the much talked about fact that he really wants to retire in Denver and work for their front office.

But here you are deflecting from the actual topic 15 pages later going on and on about something I clarified on page 3 even if it was not clear from my OP. That is willful ignorance designed to distract from the actual topic that you failed each step of the way at debating me. You may think you are slick and your tactics have gone unnoticed but sadly for you I am smarter than that.

Further if my thread was so horrible why have other posters bumped it after it was dead and why are you still trying to save face by posting your distortions? No, its evident you are a lame moron butthurt from my first post when I questioned your bball IQ and you have spent pages trying to settle the score unsuccessfully. Let it go dude and I pray for your sake that your posts in no way reflect your capability in real life lest you be a broke loser watching the world pass you by.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Lol!

Told you Trill, quit while ... well just quit. Then try to figure out why you think someone can "debate" your opinion...smh

Just state it and keep it moving!

But nooooo your female argumentative tendancies permeated and you must "debate" just as I exposed.

Does it hurt your pride when no one agrees with you? Awww that's ok little man, we understand, basketball isn't your game. Stick to the debate team.

Now let me guess, yu will spend hours on end trying maticulously to defend your "opinion" not realizing its lack of validity.

^^This is what we call gassed! A dude quoting other posters in place of an actual point taking solace in the warmth of shared views. You quit from the jump when you tried unsuccessfully to make this thread into another one of your many, many, maaaaaaaaaaaany MDA rants. I exposed and embarrassed you and tried making you a better poster with advice on how to stay on topic instead of wasting your time with hallow long posts about nothing. I even was kind enough to give two prime examples of your lame offtopic hypocritical rants in the hopes you could evolve. You tuck tail and ran for days and only reentered this thread with one troll post after another. Not even an attempt at the topic and not even an attempt at responding to my several posts made in your direction. You are so lame dude and obviously suffer from some bi-polar personality disorder. Your posts and threads drip and ooze with thinly veiled emotion that wildly swings from euphoric to apocalyptic. Get a life and stop being an unoriginal, hypocritical dbag! I honestly pity very few people in this world and sadly you have the distinction of being one of them. SMH at these sorry angry internet mongers. :barf:

P.S. If my points lack validity surely you could have stayed on topic and proved your case. I wonder why you chose to deflect, distort and troll...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
BTW, notice how I can disagree with Smokes and Rono yet it stays on topic and none of us troll. It's only when emotional butthurt posters with a grudge try to attack me does the posting get heated.

Props to all the posters who can actually debate the topic instead of distorting it for their own ends.

TakMan

Rotation player
I talked about:

and Style

Never once did I mention injury or limit my critique to a few games. In fact it was YOU, not me who tried making this about those 8 games:

I thinl Billups can end up being a very valuable member of our team. He's got the experience and the proven consistency. The age factor at the moment is not too much of an issue for me. Jason Kidd and Steve Nash are a few years older than Billups yet I would happily watch either play in a Knicks jersey. As for Stoudamire's contribution. I don't care whether he posts 40 points or 10 points in a game as long as the Knicks play as a team. Good players are able to adapt to setup re-organisations and if it means Stoudamire will have less focus on him than before, so be it. I'm generally pleased with what I've seen from this team over the past 4 games and I am certain they can further improve. The important thing is that the Knicks are looking like a real team, and I think Billups has played a great part in this. I also think he should be held partly responsible for the emergence of Toney Douglas who appears to listen to Billlups in order to develop his on the court approach.

ahahaha finially someone else see's it!!!! Thank you Tak!

OVER 90% of his NYK17 post's are attacks on me. He quotes my each & every post. I've NEVER ONCE quoted him because I know who he is. I just ignore the little kid.

I've said it once & I'll say it again. He's from thegangreen & has admitted it over there left & right. & your also correct... You know why he talks about the Knicks only 10% of the time? To cover up the fact that he's not a Knicks fan. He's a New Jersey Nets fan who HATES the Knicks & our fan-base. I left that site to talk Knick basketball away from NJ Net fans like that creep. I shitted on his NJ team all year & he hates me for it. Oh well, back to ignore mode for NJN17. Sorry TR1LL10N; I was only responding to another poster who seen the truth.

NY17

Benchwarmer

OVER 90% of his NYK17 post's are attacks on me. He quotes my each & every post. I've NEVER ONCE quoted him because I know who he is. I just ignore the little kid.

I've said it once & I'll say it again. He's from thegangreen & has admitted it over there left & right. & your also correct... You know why he talks about the Knicks only 10% of the time? To cover up the fact that he's not a Knicks fan. He's a New Jersey Nets fan who HATES the Knicks & our fan-base. I left that site to talk Knick basketball away from NJ Net fans like that creep. I shitted on his NJ team all year & he hates me for it. Oh well, back to ignore mode for NJN17. Sorry TR1LL10N; I was only responding to another poster who seen the truth.

You see a post that benefits you and you actually respond, maybe you can start responding to the ones that prove you wrong? Also, you're delusional.

NY17

Benchwarmer
Mate. 9/10 of your posts since you joined this forum are about one person. Not the Knicks, not really engaging in any constructive debate, just about Knicksfanfromqueens. You're as obsessed by him as he is by Mike D'Antoni. Is there something you want to tell us about your past with him? Be honest. Old flame? Did he dump you? Are you even on this site to talk Knicks? Judging by the fact that you joined shortly after him and only decide to make an appearance in order to talk about him, I'd say you may well not even be a basketball follower let alone a Knicks fan.

It's hard not to respond to the poster with 1000 posts in less than a month. He makes an appearance in every single page of every thread.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

NO, don't apologize I noticed that in other threads. BTW, I did not say I did not like you but merely stated I can see why others don't. We are here to debate and discuss Knicks so you would do yourself some justice in actually responding to points made in your direction rather than talking passed them, Just my :2cents:

smokes

Huge Member
NO, don't apologize I noticed that in other threads. BTW, I did not say I did not like you but merely stated I can see why others don't. We are here to debate and discuss Knicks so you would do yourself some justice in actually responding to points made in your direction rather than talking passed the, Just my :2cents:

I agree KFFQ you got called out hard yesterday, I thought it was a bit OTT. Some of your posts have insight but you repeat and ignore peoples points too often. That stuff gets on peoples nerves a lot.

When you reply you should answer peoples points, at least some of them, instead of quoting people and not even responding to what they say.

This whole thing is getting real played out now.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I thinl Billups can end up being a very valuable member of our team. He's got the experience and the proven consistency. The age factor at the moment is not too much of an issue for me. Jason Kidd and Steve Nash are a few years older than Billups yet I would happily watch either play in a Knicks jersey. As for Stoudamire's contribution. I don't care whether he posts 40 points or 10 points in a game as long as the Knicks play as a team. Good players are able to adapt to setup re-organisations and if it means Stoudamire will have less focus on him than before, so be it. I'm generally pleased with what I've seen from this team over the past 4 games and I am certain they can further improve. The important thing is that the Knicks are looking like a real team, and I think Billups has played a great part in this. I also think he should be held partly responsible for the emergence of Toney Douglas who appears to listen to Billlups in order to develop his on the court approach.

Fair points and at 2-3 mil a year I have no problems with Billups. My issue is what we do moving forward. I would take Billups running the point another year or so at 2-3 mil if the saved money allowed us to fill other needs. A pass first PG is certainly not our only need. I just hope Amare doesn't suffer from Billups score first mentality.