2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion - The Other Series

Wargames

Starter
AvPVsYbCEAAupln.jpg

Kiyaman

Legend
First Game of FINALS

OKC 105 - Miami 94
The game was decided in the 4th quarter.

The Miami Heats gave 6 players 20+ minutes of playingtime in their 7 man rotation....
Bench (Bosh & Miller) added 12 pts, 5 rb, 2 ast.

The OKC Thunders gave 8 players 20+ minutes of playingtime in their 8 man rotation....
Bench (Fisher, Harden, Collison) added 19 pts, 13 rb, 4 ast.

This is why new headcoach Mike Woodson must coach a 10+ man rotation
in our 82 game regular season using backups for every position.

tiger0330

Legend
I have a feeling the heat r gonna win. OKC home crowd is awesome but this 2-3-2 Finals format sucks. Even if OKC wins game 2 they have to go to miami for the next 3 games and miami's home record is no joke either. So the odds are Miami wins their home games and that momentum gets carried over when they go back to OKC.

I love OKC and I picked them as my favorite in the western conference but I'm not so sure they'll be able to pull those comeback wins like they did against the spurs esp with bosh most likely starting again.

I hope I'm wrong.
Don't see why you think Miami is going to win. Like you say, that OKC crowd and arena are big and OKC has the home court advantage. Miami has to steal that game Thursday otherwise they have no shot, they ain't going to pull an upset like OKC did to SA.

The OKC depth will be the difference in the series, OKC in 6.

Sage

Rotation player
I have this theory on why I think OKC will win in 7:

OKC First round: Lost 0 games.
OKC Second round: Lost 1 game.
OKC Conf Finals: Lost 2 games.
OKC NBA Finals: Lost 3 games.

MIA First round: Lost 1 game.
MIA Second round: Lost 2 games.
MIA Conf Finals: Lost 3 games.
MIA NBA Finals: Lost 4 games.

Science!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Westbrook really takes away from Durant sometimes, westbrook had a decent 4th quarter but, their is no reason this guy should b chucking up that many shots in the 1st half when you have a guy like Durant on your team.

Mario Chalmers almost looks like Lebron's Pet the way he literally runs over to Lebron to give him the ball =p Bron Bron be spanking that dude after games, probably gets bullied in the in the Locker room

Lebron clearly held Durant on the last play, pathetic refs but nice game overall, you have to give battier his props he really did his thing that game.

Last edited:

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Westbrook really takes away from Durant sometimes, westbrook had a decent 4th quarter but, their is no reason this guy should b chucking up that many shots in the 1st half when you have a guy like Durant on your team.

Mario Chalmers almost looks like Lebron's Pet the way he literally runs over to Lebron to give him the ball =p Bron Bron be spanking that dude after games, probably gets bullied in the in the Locker room

Lebron clearly held Durant on the last play, pathetic refs but nice game overall, you have to give battier his props he really did his thing that game.

Word. Battier was making it rain with three point daggers all game. Terrific addition for them.....and I agree LeBron fouled KD on his last shot attempt. BUT, KD was supposed to be fouled out after that Battier "blocking" foul.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Word. Battier was making it rain with three point daggers all game. Terrific addition for them.....and I agree LeBron fouled KD on his last shot attempt. BUT, KD was supposed to be fouled out after that Battier "blocking" foul.
i agree the perfect fit, plus his defense puts them over the top, and yeah KD should of been gone that game, but its the finals man they need to let them play i like that no call, thats what the finals are all about let the stars be stars. But yeah even even call for both ends, i still think that no call on Lebron while he had Durants arm wrapped up was a lame no call, they should of gave em the shot attempts and let the game come down to the wire. Let the fans get their moneys worth.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Westbrook tries to much to be "the man" instead of just playing PG. He shoots way too much especially since he has the best scorer in the league on the same team. Imagine Rondo instead of him, OKC would be much better.

CoolClyde

i wish westbrook was a knick

as much as Westbrook shoots, the kid has serious skills. his stop and pop is one of the best in the league (next to CP3), his driving and thriving down the lane is unmatched, and he's fast as f*ck! his shot selection is decent, and he's got triple tall talent in Oblaka, Durantula, and Mrs. Perkins to rebound when he misses.

i think this will be an incredible series, the big 3 cheaters are in top form, if Battier can keep his touch the whole series without being challenged, OKC are in for a very tough time.

i still believe OKC will pull it out with their youth, determination and HC advantage. James Hardon is a bearded wonder.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
as much as Westbrook shoots, the kid has serious skills. his stop and pop is one of the best in the league (next to CP3), his driving and thriving down the lane is unmatched, and he's fast as f*ck! his shot selection is decent, and he's got triple tall talent in Oblaka, Durantula, and Mrs. Perkins to rebound when he misses.

i think this will be an incredible series, the big 3 cheaters are in top form, if Battier can keep his touch the whole series without being challenged, OKC are in for a very tough time.

i still believe OKC will pull it out with their youth, determination and HC advantage. James Hardon is a bearded wonder.

Enjoyable as always. Huge game on right now. D Wade is a fraudulent poo.

Westbrook is awesome. Saw on another Knicks board a huge argument over Lin being better than Westbrook. I'd take Westbrook overall, I think.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Crazy⑧s;237985 said:
tumblr_m35rkwRmz31rqmy7vo1_400.gif

Is that Balkman being told to GTFO in the background there?
lmao you know i never even noticed that guy there i thought that was a trainer b4 lol i forgot balkman used to be on the knicks :teeth: but yeah thats him lol.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
if anyone hasn't yet been convinced that there's bias in the NBA watch game 3 again and tell me that the heat didn't get more favorable calls.

In no particular order, just from what i remember:
-Sefalosha steal and dunk- clear and1
-LBJ drags KD through a pick and KD gets called for a foul
-D wade does a pump fake on KD near the basket and KD jumps straight up, not into him but gets called for a foul. (4th foul by the way and game changer in my opinion)
-LBJ bumps Harden, harden falls, no call but when harden pushes up on LBJ he gets called for a foul.

And I didn't need a replay to show me this, I watched this from a 27 inch TV and could tell yet the refs are at the game and can't?

I'm sorry, I'm sure other pple have said this as well but I just needed to vent, such a sorry ******* series.

Both teams are playing each other tough. Nether team is complaining much about calls. I just think the blind hatred for Lebron has some people over looking his phenomenal abilities. Considering that every team playing on their home court is blessed with some home cooking...I think the refs are doing a decent job.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H7BHdtCIE8&feature=player_embedded

KD's 4 fouls.
-1st one: I see players do that all the time esp LBJ. Not a charge.

-2nd one: legit foul, I'll give him that.

-3rd one: 3 things, 1. Bosh should be called for a moving screen 2. I didn't know u were allowed to hold the defender while setting a screen. Must be a new rule (applied only if you're a heat player) 3. LBJ wraps his arm around KD's arm and pulls him through while at the same time pushing bosh into KD.

-4th one: KD jumps straight up when D wade pump fakes and D wade bumps into him ONCE KD's feet are back on the ground.

I'm not doubting Lebron's talent but when u have almost all of the 50-50 calls going his or a heat players way it changes the game around. Especially when they come at crucial moments. Thunder were on a run when KD got called for his 4th.