Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls 8:00 pm 11/41/2016 [Game#5]

and1

Rotation player
i have to say though i am SHOCKED that i was off with my prediction. shocked but happy :)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Great win! Now let's maintain this efficiency for the rest of the season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks win despite a great effort by DWade. Every Knicks starter has double digit points and all the starters played over 30 minutes or more, I'd go with a tighter rotation of 8-9 guys and the starters playing 35mins. Other guys might deserve it more but game ball to Noah for giving us the best game of his Knicks career.

tiger0330

Legend
32 assists 5 to's. Thats a great stat. Those ESPN bozo's Jalen and Chaunce now giving props to the Knicks after trashing them.

Kiyaman

Legend
After this road game WIN ...Lance Thomas playing time should be change to garbage time only
Nice Knicks WIN !!!

and1

Rotation player
hahaaaa i love it! but in all fairness though, they were trashing more the triangle than the actual knicks themselves.
and i have to say, i agree with them on that. the quicker we ditch the triangle, the sooner we get more results like tonight. bank on it.

32 assists 5 to's. Thats a great stat. Those ESPN bozo's Jalen and Chaunce now giving props to the Knicks after trashing them.

tiger0330

Legend
After this road game WIN ...Lance Thomas playing time should be change to garbage time only
Nice Knicks WIN !!!
Yeah, go with the tighter rotation, less Lance and the rest of the Knicks bench. More minutes for the starters, they'll benefit by developing cohesion faster.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Great win by our Knicks... Dwade 35 not enough with Jimmy and the rest of the Bullies quiet...nice balanced scoring and assists to turnover ratio and of course we win with Hubie calling the game great effort boys keep it going:)

tiger0330

Legend
hahaaaa i love it! but in all fairness though, they were trashing more the triangle than the actual knicks themselves.
and i have to say, i agree with them on that. the quicker we ditch the triangle, the sooner we get more results like tonight. bank on it.
I've been in favor of ditching the triangle since the first season. Like Mafra say's fit your system to the personnel not the other way around. The triangle might be viable if PJ could keep a team together for a couple of years but he signs guys to 1 year deals or trades them.

and1

Rotation player
no doubt. if i read anything about zen-man coming down and preaching triangle tomorrow i'm going to jump out my window :)

I've been in favor of ditching the triangle since the first season. Like Mafra say's fit your system to the personnel not the other way around. The triangle might be viable if PJ could keep a team together for a couple of years but he signs guys to 1 year deals or trades them.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks win despite a great effort by DWade. Every Knicks starter has double digit points and all the starters played over 30 minutes or more, I'd go with a tighter rotation of 8-9 guys and the starters playing 35mins. Other guys might deserve it more but game ball to Noah for giving us the best game of his Knicks career.

Two more Knicks players shouldve had double-digit playing time to make us legit.
The 8-9 guys rotation are for a playoff series .. now is the time to develop chemistry from as many teammates possible.
In the regular season we need a decent 10-11 man rotation, so not to have those 2 previous losses vs Piston/Rox

tiger0330

Legend
Two more Knicks players shouldve had double-digit playing time to make us legit.
The 8-9 guys rotation are for a playoff series .. now is the time to develop chemistry from as many teammates possible.
In the regular season we need a decent 10-11 man rotation, so not to have those 2 previous losses vs Piston/Rox
More important to get the starters developing cohesion and not to fall to a .300 record early Dec. Our bench is weak maybe one of the worst in the NBA, I hope Horn sees that and limits how many minutes he gives those guys.

mafra

Legend
I commend Horn for tightening the bench and getting this win. The second unit opened the door for CHI in the second.... he couldn't risk that in the second half. For the team, for the newbies, this was an important win.

I thought small ball (Rose, BJ, Lee, Melo, Noah) was a nice touch down the stretch. It nearly backfired (having KP, his leading scorer, on the bench), but ultimately they prevailed.