Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls 8:00 pm 11/41/2016 [Game#5]

mafra

Legend
We caught a glimpse of what we expected, having 3 go-to scorers in KP, Rose, Melo complimented by 2 quality role players (Lee & Noah) with a solid backup G (BJ).

We still allowed too many second chance point, and there were plenty of defenses lapses... we need to push it not and continue to be run-oriented....

But if Rose & Melo can gel together and Noah and KP can become a unit.... there may be hope.

I think we saw tonight tho.... we are at our best if we focus on getting KP the ball, run the offense through him, keep him involved.

Rose and Melo can and will find their shots without help.

Now, let's see if they can bring this energy and effort 75% of the games.

And, if we're forced to play Melo, Noah, Rose this much... bc our bench is a liability.... well, we can expect some injuries.

mafra

Legend
prediction: danny crawford will make sure noah fouls out just in time to help dWade get his team close

We went up 15 in the 4th and the whistles blew every possession for CHI.... the most egregious was give Butler an and1 when he plows into Noah.

mafra

Legend
?I got tired of talking about it,?? the Bulls? Taj Gibson said of the return of Rose and Noah. ?They really came in the with the right mindset ? totally different team than what I have been seeing on film.??

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
More important to get the starters developing cohesion and not to fall to a .300 record early Dec. Our bench is weak maybe one of the worst in the NBA, I hope Horn sees that and limits how many minutes he gives those guys.
This really worries me, you can't play your starting lineup 35-40 minutes a game. Truth be told, the 2nd unit needs to get their act together, and soon. But, overall I'm happy with how this win went down, especially with an overall good performance by Noah and Rose. We need our PG to average at least 5-6 assists/game, ball movement and finding the open man is the key if we wanna get to the playoffs this season.