Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls 8:00 pm 11/41/2016 [Game#5]

and1

Rotation player
only down 1 at the half
now we have to come out and play like we NEED this win, the way we played against memphis

and1

Rotation player
hubie's good. so is his son brendon. that's why i like listening to the games on the radio sometimes. he gives you a good feel for what's working and what's not, and more importantly WHY

Good analysis by Hubie, I love him and Breen as a team. Hubie commented that Zinger over commits on his man and doesn't stay in front of his man giving his cover a step inside to make a bucket.

tiger0330

Legend
57-56 Bulls take a 1 pt lead into the locker room. Pretty even game, the difference being 12FTs made by the Bulls vs. 4 for the boys. KP got untracked from that egg he laid on Wed, he's the high scorer on the Knicks with 16. DWade having a good game shooting 3's and 19 pts.

tiger0330

Legend
hubie's good. so is his son brendon. that's why i like listening to the games on the radio sometimes. he gives you a good feel for what's working and what's not, and more importantly WHY
I like his son also, I like Clyde's style but he doesn't give you a lot of in depth analysis.

tiger0330

Legend
do my eyes deceive me or does dRose have 5 assists?
5 assists this game, 10 for all the others. Glad he's trying to find teammates, I'd like to see more alley oops from him like Harden gives you but that may be on the coaches not emphasizing guys crashing in when DRose penetrates.

tiger0330

Legend
Does Zinger have that move that Taj made on him. I thought he should have developed a game like that this summer but he likes that short turn around jumper when he's in the paint.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
We hadn't had a game where a player besides Noah to grab 10 rebounds or more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk