ESPN has us taking DJ Augustine at 6

metrocard

Legend
I don't approve of some of these fights on here, but I can't help but laugh at that, nice hat ROFL!

Eddycurryhousemenu, If Metrocard is ignoring you then why bother wasting your time on him?

Because he has no other purpose on this site. He's like a roach bro, his post has no substance, he has no personality, I think the guy is some 30 year old virgin outside from NYC, so he's not even a real Knick fan(LOL WTF names their id after Eddy Curry?)

Trust me brother, when someone thinks Sasha Vujanic is one of the most superior shooters in the NBA and that Josh Smith is a bust and every retarded thing he stated, you know can't take that maricon seriously. LOL, dude is on my ignore list but still follows all my threads.

Anyway, he's the worst poster here; feel free to contribute and put him on your ignore list. Guranteed if he got banned, no one would give a fuck.:teeth:

D.J. Augustin is the man, anyone agrees?

Because he has no other purpose on this site. He's like a roach bro, his post has no substance, he has no personality, I think the guy is some 30 year old virgin outside from NYC, so he's not even a real Knick fan(LOL WTF names their id after Eddy Curry?)

Trust me brother, when someone thinks Sasha Vujanic is one of the most superior shooters in the NBA and that Josh Smith is a bust and every retarded thing he stated, you know can't take that maricon seriously. LOL, dude is on my ignore list but still follows all my threads.

Anyway, he's the worst poster here; feel free to contribute and put him on your ignore list. Guranteed if he got banned, no one would give a fuck.:teeth:

D.J. Augustin is the man, anyone agrees?

Again with all the personal insults for no reason. You're the only one that's gotten banned in the past and probably will get banned again for your behavior. Dude just can't stop talking about me one of those let me act like I hate him because I'm really in love with him type deals. Sorry dude I like girls and lots of them.