Marbury Gives Interview, on His "Situation."

Since it looks like he won't be playing, what are the possible outcomes of this saga?

• He gets bought out, for the full amount left on his contract.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • He gets released, without pay, for breach of contract.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • He gets traded.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • He takes less money, in order to get out of this situation.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Saying you are not comfortable or anything like that is the same as refusing. The coach is not going to call your number and/or force you to go on the court after that. Technically, Steph may not be in violation of his contract because of the way he worded his refusal, but this is not about violation of contract or anything like that. It's about whether he cared enough about his teamates to play or is still the same self sentered POS he's always been. He answered that quite clearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know. Quentin Richardson really cares about Marbury. Chris Duhon cares about Marbury, too. He was really letting them down, huh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

TunerAddict

Starter
This article doesn't prove anything. It is just another side to the story.

D says he refused to play. Marbury says he never refused.

Doesn't prove anything.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Silly rabbit!!! Discredited idiot talking points are for kids!

They care about the team, not a single player! Uhum hum...Team Jockbury...hum ahum....

KBlack25

Starter
LMAO @ Team Starbury continuing to ride each other all day long. abcd didn't prove shit...just like I've said. He has no rebuttal...but I guess it's cool cuz he and MSG said he won...

pat

Starter
LMAO @ Team Starbury continuing to ride each other all day long. abcd didn't prove shit...just like I've said. He has no rebuttal...but I guess it's cool cuz he and MSG said he won...

Yeah, they really should join the Republicans and move to Florida.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm always ready to take out the haterburys:

tos.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8hdhbFKWAXc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8hdhbFKWAXc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

KBlack25

Starter
From that perspective its not fair to take either side.

FINE! But abcd still didn't show why because Marbury said it it's the truth. Marbury and his lawyer have $21 million in incentives to lie to GET THEIR MONEY if he ACTUALLY refused to play. Plus Walsh faces serious legal penalties if he suspended Marbury without pay for something untrue...but he did it. That tells me there might be more to D'Antoni's story than Marbury's

TunerAddict

Starter
I'm always ready to take out the haterburys:

tos.jpg

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8hdhbFKWAXc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>[/youtube]

Want my address?

Cyberthugging = retarded

KBlack25

Starter
Where was I taking a side there?

With that it really becomes a judgment call...People that hate Steph believe D, people that love him believe him.

I blame both of them.

THANK YOU! Somebody with some sense for once on this board. Team Starbury still has not stated why that just because Marbury and his lawyer said it it is definitely true. Why CAN'T they be lying? Just like you question the things D'Antoni says/does you should question Marbury if you truly are unbiased.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
FINE! But abcd still didn't show why because Marbury said it it's the truth. Marbury and his lawyer have $21 million in incentives to lie to GET THEIR MONEY if he ACTUALLY refused to play. Plus Walsh faces serious legal penalties if he suspended Marbury without pay for something untrue...but he did it. That tells me there might be more to D'Antoni's story than Marbury's

True but D'antoni looks like hes lying when he talks to the media. And if marburys lying, wont the rest of the knicks team come out and say sumthin, since all them dislike him?

Where was I taking a side there?

With that it really becomes a judgment call...People that hate Steph believe D, people that love him believe him.

I blame both of them.

I was directing that towards others, not you. And i do agree that both of them are still at fault.

KBlack25

Starter
True but D'antoni looks like hes lying when he talks to the media. And if marburys lying, wont the rest of the knicks team come out and say sumthin, since all them dislike him?

They have come out, in favor of D'Antoni (see: Q-Rich). I doubt every single player in the locker room knows exactly what goes on in the CLOSED DOOR meetings between D'Antoni, Steph and Walsh. Only those three know what goes on, not you, not abcd, not anybody. But if Marbury did not refuse to play that means his suspension is an improper violation of his contract (as he broke no rules, if you believe Steph) and Walsh could be taken to court. Kudos to the players who focus on PLAYING BASKETBALL not WHETHER OR NOT STEPHON MARBURY WANTS TO PLAY TODAY.

Because D'Antoni LOOKS like he's lying? Are you some FBI body language expert? What about him makes him look like he's lying...Stephon Marbury looks like a God-damned moron when he talks, but that doesn't necessarily make him one.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
They have come out, in favor of D'Antoni (see: Q-Rich). I doubt every single player in the locker room knows exactly what goes on in the CLOSED DOOR meetings between D'Antoni, Steph and Walsh. Only those three know what goes on, not you, not abcd, not anybody. But if Marbury did not refuse to play that means his suspension is an improper violation of his contract (as he broke no rules, if you believe Steph) and Walsh could be taken to court. Kudos to the players who focus on PLAYING BASKETBALL not WHETHER OR NOT STEPHON MARBURY WANTS TO PLAY TODAY.

Because D'Antoni LOOKS like he's lying? Are you some FBI body language expert? What about him makes him look like he's lying...Stephon Marbury looks like a God-damned moron when he talks, but that doesn't necessarily make him one.
Well thats your opinion about marbury. Some people have what they call "people skills," and have the ability to tell what others are thinking. A salesperson usually had great people skills, unless your talkin about one of them fakkits at best buy. My pops sells insurance. He knows a liar when he sees one. Like Father like son, D'antoni looks like hes full of sh!t and he looks very stressed out over all this.

I dont give a fukk what Q says. He runs his mouth way too much. After last year, hes in no position to open his mouth about anything. Hes doing arite this year, but lets see if he keeps it up. As for the rest, we'll find out more in the upcoming days. Im not gonna draw too many conclusions yet.