Stephon Marbury Rips D'Antoni, Knicks

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Do you have any knowledge of evolution at all?

No he doesn't. See the many debates him and I had about religion/evolution in the Hangout section. I don't know why he would bring that up in this thread. Still upset that I proved his religion impossible and wrong I guess.

No he doesn't. See the many debates him and I had about religion/evolution in the Hangout section. I don't know why he would bring that up in this thread. Still upset that I proved his religion impossible and wrong I guess.
You're my boo. I'm never mad at you sugar. And if I don't have knowledge of evolution, then you don't either. Cuz you're my teacher sugar bear :)

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Before I answer this question.. I just wanna know. Why are you even here? Not trying to be funny or nothing.. But... The Spurs are light years better than the Knicks and we are not rivals. Like what drew you here?
I originally came here to talk about basketball. A few people decided they wanted to attack me personally.

Well you're just being dogmatic. It's about revenge or Karma as you call it,

"rather than seeing each incident individually for what it is."

This is what I was commenting on :smokin:

Did I not just say his rep precedes himself? And that most of this is brought on by what he has done previously?

But that still does not mean it's him every time. And this time, I don't believe it's him. And apparently, a lot of people agree, because most people are saying the Knicks are screwing him. When have people ever felt bad for Steph? lol....

Hahahaha "When have people ever felt bad for Steph" True, very True :teeth: I just can't see myself or anyone feeling bad for a guy who's living out "my dream" .........leaving out the whole bad teamate and nobody likes or wants me stuff :teeth: and getting paid a rediculous amount of money to do nothing at all!

No it isn't.
Well maybe in the hangout section you can bring a new perspective to light. Just a little tough for me to buy the monkey man thing.

I don't get the whole back and forth with Starbury and the Knicks. Hasn't this happened before in Minny? And again in NJ? And again last year? Why do people still pay attention to what Starbury says?
So that means this situation is his fault? Because of his past history?

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Well maybe in the hangout section you can bring a new perspective to light. Just a little tough for me to buy the monkey man thing.
I'll head over there and look for a thread. Got any recommendations?

So that means this situation is his fault? Because of his past history?
I wasn't really saying that. It's just a pattern of behavior.

I'll head over there and look for a thread. Got any recommendations?

I wasn't really saying that. It's just a pattern of behavior.
There is a bunch. religulous, christianity in 30 secs, explaining evolution and why God is not likely, Our brain, what evolution can't account for. there are quite a few. Lotsa reading lol..

Akamu

The King
SMH @ all these bad posters jumping on sh!t like flies.

The media can hype up the Starbury situation all they want, it doesn't mean that they are right.

You don't even have to be a Marbury supporter to know how shady this whole deal went-

Off Topic, stop trying to push evolution as being a fact when posters on this site that agree with it even know that it's not proven-

KBlack25

Starter

The media can hype up the Starbury situation all they want, it doesn't mean that they are right.

You don't even have to be a Marbury supporter to know how shady this whole deal went-

Off Topic, stop trying to push evolution as being a fact when posters on this site that agree with it even know that it's not proven-

Stop trying to push creationism on people that don't believe in it and stop presenting it as fact when even people that agree with it have to admit it's not proven.

smokes

Huge Member

Some people taking Knicks Organization side, some people taking Starbury's side. Who is right? No one except those in the locker room will ever know for sure. Blame is being thrown around left right and centre, there's only one thing everyone knows for sure and that is that Steph was asked OR ordered to play and didn't.

Under some circumstances I think he's an ass for sitting and collecting 20 million. In others I'd respect his decision, until something comes out proving one thing or another the fence is where I'll stay.

Offtopic - This goes for your theological statement too, evolution can't be proven, people who believe it fanatically will push it on others, same for religion, and notice that it was a religious person who brought this up in this thread, not the other way around :)

Paul1355

All Star
I don't understand how he can play preseason 20 min a game and not play him at all. Something happened behind closed doors. D'Antoni is benching a star, he better have a great reason because this is bush.

Marbury did his part in coming in shape and everything and i think that Walsh lied with the "Clean slate" thing and this was a plan from day 1.

Clean slate....okay......no playing time at all for an all star.....lying for him to buy out. Either that or Marbury said something to Mike D that triggered this hate they have.

Starks

Starter
this thread is a classic example of everything wrong with this forum.

Debates on adam & eve?

this is just weird now

Some people taking Knicks Organization side, some people taking Starbury's side. Who is right? No one except those in the locker room will ever know for sure. Blame is being thrown around left right and centre, there's only one thing everyone knows for sure and that is that Steph was asked OR ordered to play and didn't.

Under some circumstances I think he's an ass for sitting and collecting 20 million. In others I'd respect his decision, until something comes out proving one thing or another the fence is where I'll stay.
The Knicks bothced this whole thing. Walsh, Coach, someone. This is on them this time.

Offtopic - This goes for your theological statement too, evolution can't be proven, people who believe it fanatically will push it on others, same for religion, and notice that it was a religious person who brought this up in this thread, not the other way around:)
I referenced it with Lj. He and I go at it all the time. Neither of us take it too personally. It was not brought up to debate here, as again, there are endless pages of it in hangout. Was not trying to push my belief off on anyone, just nudging LJ a bit. Someone else elaborated on it.

smokes

Huge Member
The Knicks bothced this whole thing. Walsh, Coach, someone. This is on them this time.

I referenced it with Lj. He and I go at it all the time. Neither of us take it too personally. It was not brought up to debate here, as again, there are endless pages of it in hangout. Was not trying to push my belief off on anyone, just nudging LJ a bit. Someone else elaborated on it.

Yep, not bashing you just responding to a point.

However I don't see how you can be so sure about this fault being in the Knicks. None of us know what goes on behind closed doors, people in the organization could be under orders to handle Steph with kid gloves in the hope he will/would have taken a reduced buyout if his behaviour wasn't publicized.

Obviously I'm not saying this is fact, just a possible theory to why everyone in the franchise seems to hate him though he appears not to have done anything severely out of line before possibly refusing to play. It's equally possible that he has acted like a saint all season and someone in the Knicks management holds a grudge.

There's always two sides to every story, who knows.