abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I knew we shoulda picked Augustin or Lopez

1)Look at our f**ked up lineup with Gallinari:
PG Stephon Marbury-Good Scorer, Good Passer
SG Jamal Crawford- Ball hog, no defense
SF Danilo Gallinari-Ball hog, no defense
PF Zach Randolph- Ball hog, no defense, zero passing
C Eddy Curry-big time liability: no defense; no rebounding; no passsing; poor foul shooter

2)Had we got Augustin, look at this lineup:
PG DJ Augustin
SG Stephon Marbury
SF Wilson Chandler
PF Zach Randolph
C David Lee

3)Had we got Brook Lopez, look at this lineup:
PG Stephon Marbury
SG Jamal Crawford
SF Wilson Chandler
PF Zach Randolph
C Brook Lopez

Lineups 2 and 3 >>>> Lineup 1

GetRealistic

Starter
I knew we shoulda picked Augustin or Lopez

1)Look at our f**ked up lineup with Gallinari:
PG Stephon Marbury-Good Scorer, Good Passer
SG Jamal Crawford- Ball hog, no defense
SF Danilo Gallinari-Ball hog, no defense
PF Zach Randolph- Ball hog, no defense, zero passing
C Eddy Curry-big time liability: no defense; no rebounding; no passsing; poor foul shooter

2)Had we got Augustin, look at this lineup:
PG DJ Augustin
SG Stephon Marbury
SF Wilson Chandler
PF Zach Randolph
C David Lee

PG Stephon Marbury
SG Jamal Crawford
SF Wilson Chandler
PF Zach Randolph
C Brook Lopez

Lineups 2 and 3 >>>> Lineup 1

I"m not sold on this pick either, but under which bases can you call him a ball hog?

Also just because your the 6th pick doesn't mean your given the starting spot

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I like lineup 3 the best ABCD. I wish we picked lopez instead :(

From what i hear danilo is a good passer...hes got the complete game on offense but his defense is what i gotta problem with

*waits for poll*

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I"m not sold on this pick either, but under which bases can you call him a ball hog?

Also just because your the 6th pick doesn't mean your given the starting spot
Do you honestly believe the Knicks are gonna start Quentin Richardson in place of Gallinari? Richardson is most likely going to get injured(like always) and Gallinari is gonna get the starting spot. I would prefer for Chandler to start, but I'm gonna be realistic about it. It's not likely to happen. And we can forget about Balkman starting on a run and gun system.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Do you honestly believe the Knicks are gonna start Quentin Richardson in place of Gallinari? Richardson is most likely going to get injured(like always) and Gallinari is gonna get the starting spot. I would prefer for Chandler to start, but I'm gonna be realistic about it. It's not likely to happen. And we can forget about Balkman starting on a run and gun system.

now we have too many small forwards....they shoulda drafted lopez

*begins to cry*

*smokes a blunt to help with my depression*

metrocard

Legend
Wow...Portland gets Jerryd Bayless, a perfect PG to play next to a passing SG like Roy.

I wonder how Brandon will fit in Indiana.

The deal is Bayles, Diogu for Jarrett Jack and Rush

I guess its

Bayless/Blake
Roy/Fernandez
Webster/Outlaw
Aldridge/Frye/Diougu
Oden/Pryzbilla

Ford/Jack
Dunleavy/Rush
Granger/Williams
Murphy/
Nesterovic

I don't even know thier roster, lol Indiana is ass.

Cleveland should pick Kosta.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Wow...Portland gets Jerryd Bayless, a perfect PG to play next to a passing SG like Roy.

I wonder how Brandon will fit in Indiana.

The deal is Bayles, Diogu for Jarrett Jack and Rush

I guess its

Bayless/Blake
Roy/Fernandez
Webster/Outlaw
Aldridge/Frye/Diougu
Oden/Pryzbilla

Ford/Jack
Dunleavy/Rush
Granger/Williams
Murphy/
Nesterovic

I don't even know thier roster, lol Indiana is ass.

Cleveland should pick Kosta.

:lol: c/s....indiana is ass and so is that faggot larry bird

I like that trade for Portland...not sure about the pacers. I also gotta look at their roster before making an opinion. The only other player i can think of that they have is jeff foster who is far >>>> then eddy curry

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
this kid is doomed, 19 years old, i doubt he ready for the league yet, NY is gonna kill dis man, they kept saying wait a couple of years for this italian kid, but man this is NY, NY is not gonna wait for this "Rooster"

metrocard

Legend
this kid is doomed, 19 years old, i doubt he ready for the league yet, NY is gonna kill dis man, they kept saying wait a couple of years for this italian kid, but man this is NY, NY is not gonna wait for this "Rooster"

Callate, Danilo dominated grown men in Europe, the NBA is just adjusting to the pace. It'll take 2-3 years, be patient.

Pricey

Rotation player
was looking at the draft cast on ESPN and they r talking to most of the players drafted. Gallinari seemed like a cool guy but the best one was that french dude. He supposedly kept tapping the interviewer on the shoulder saying "Im going to thr NBA... im in the NBA... Im going to the NBA" and he was really excited. I hope he does well. I like people who really want to play in the NBA and really give a shit

metrocard

Legend
Wow, where the DeAndre Jordan fans at? He fell out of the first round...T'Wovles could have Jordan and Walker...with Mayo, thats a good draft.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
PG Stephon Marbury
SG Jamal Crawford
SF Wilson Chandler
PF Zach Randolph
C Brook Lopez

I'm glad we didn't get Lopez. Plus, I don't think I could have tolerated listening to any of his interviews. He talks like Keanu Reeves. "I am an F..B..I agent!"

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
I think I mentioned Jordan in the other thread, but I hope we get snag him somewhere here, I don't care, trade away anybody/anything, from a player/to cash, for a 2nd round pick

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm glad we didn't get Lopez. Plus, I don't think I could have tolerated listening to any of his interviews. He talks like Keanu Reeves. "I am an F..B..I agent!"
Okay, that's fine. But that lineup is still better than our current lineup of Starbury, Crawful, the Big cock, Snack Randolph, and Eats Cities Curry. The lineup of Augustin, Starbury, Chandler, Z-Slow, and Lee is also better than our current lineup.

metrocard

Legend
I'm suprised we can't buy a 2nd round pick from Seattle or Portland. Their rosters are already loaded...wtf.

This draft has been pretty boring.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Okay, that's fine. But that lineup is still better than our current lineup of Starbury, Crawful, the Big cock, Snack Randolph, and Eats Cities Curry. So is the lineup of Augustin, Starbury, Chandler, Z-Slow, Lee.

I was mostly joking. But seriously, there is no way that Eddy and Zach will both be on this team. One is definitely getting traded. And who knows, Chandler might start over Gallineri his first year.

What about Randloph to Chicago for Kirk Heinrich? Their salaries match.