Bulls/Knicks discussing a trade

Pricey

Rotation player
With all the stuff going around about Artest wanting to come here and stuff wouldnt Q-Rich be a trade option?
Curry should never be a backup centre, ur spot on abcd. He will get bored and play even worse plus if we can get rid of that contract then we should do it.

Pricey

Rotation player
Also just a theory, do u think its at all possible to sign either LeBron or Wade after next season when they r free agents?
I was listening to some show and they were saying how those 2 guys r not staying with those teams after the contracts end and with Marbury and hopefully Zach gone with there contracts perhaps we could have a crack at them?
They were saying LA would be faves for LeBron but not sure how that could be done with Kobe being there or Chicago cause its his hometown.
I know its very unlikely but u never know, New York are arguably the biggest team in the NBA, maybe not results wise for a long time but the name and money going into it there would have to be some sort of temptation. Especially if we get a gun lottery pick.

thoughts?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Ben Wallace will, like someone said on this forum, destory the minutes of David Lee, and Renaldo Balkman. This trade is no good in my opinion.

That would be me who said it, and I lost track of those who is in support of this trade and who isnt, but I don't want to see this deal go down. I admit I suggested in a post before, but for some reason I thought Ben only had two more seasons on his contract. The thing that I don't understand about John Paxon is that he probably did the best job of orchestrating deals, drafting, and keeping his team under cap while being a serious playoff team....Then he signs Ben Wallace at age 34 to a multi year deal, the same summer drafts Tyrus Thomas who is as limited offensively. Then drafts Jokiam Noah another Tyrus Thomas and Ben Wallace type player , and doesnt resign Deng and Gordon. I used to think he was the best GM in the league, but now if I was Jerry Reinstoff I would consider firing him now while another GM can still fix things

New New York

Quiet Storm
Hold Up! Ok Ben has one less year on his contract then Zach! That is the only deal that I would make. And I'd still want a pick!

jimkcchief88

All Star
I wouldn't get too worked up about these "rumors" because I haven't heard word one about any of this in the local news or sportstalk. Personally Big Ben's time in Chicago is past and the Knicks could use interior defense but I don't see any of this happening so we can all take a chill pill.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Other gms will look to rape Isiah in a trade. Cant say I blame them, business is business and you have to take advantage of an easy oppertunity to dump large contracts in exchage for young talent and draft picks.

paris401

Starter
With all the stuff going around about Artest wanting to come here and stuff wouldnt Q-Rich be a trade option?
Curry should never be a backup centre, ur spot on abcd. He will get bored and play even worse plus if we can get rid of that contract then we should do it.

no body will trade for a player who is uninsurable..