Curry for Harrington?

the only reason he got booed was because he requested a trade nto because of his talent.

if thats the case....i guess u can say the same thing about kobe when he got booed by LA fans when he requested a trade to chicago last year. right....:smokin:

You're wrong he's been booed from the start. Warrior fans hate him because he sucks and it has nothing to do with him requesting a trade.

thats right. nowhere near........kobe

thats why u cant say he is garbage just because he got booed for requesting a trade. every palyer that has ever played would get booed by their home fans if they requested a trade.

He got booed for sucking.

I suggest you listen to knbr and read the bay area papers.

Al Harrington is a decent player if he was anything more than that he wouldn't have been traded a zillion times.

Paul1355

All Star
If Harrington is cheap...its good

This sounds possible. Whats Harrington's contract? If he has a couple years then I say maybe to this.

If Harrington isn't huge bucks for a lot of years then this deal sounds good.

This sounds possible. Whats Harrington's contract? If he has a couple years then I say maybe to this.

The only way Harrington is useful to the Knicks is in a package where they could get rid of Zach's contract.

Harrington is a better rebounding, more inconsistent, bigger version of Crawful.

moneyg

Starter

he get like 9.5 per for two years. comes off in 2010

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Crawford has contributed to more losing.
Ever since his arrival, we've gotten worse.
Marbury's arrival lead to a playoff appearance.

Marbury is in the best shape of his life, calling him washed up makes you a failure in assessing elite athletes.
Marbury can't pass?
He has 6,396 assist in his career.
22nd of all time in NBA history.
You're brilliant.

Crawford doesn't rebound
doesn't play defense
doesn't make right decesions with the ball
doesn't make the right passes or play within the offense as he should.

He does
chuck
travel
lose a lot
does a lot of clown tricks with the ball
shoot under 40% FG
shoots 33% 3pt.
One dimensional scorer.

Harrington actually shoots well for a SF/PF hybrid, better than Crawford PG/SG hybrid. PG/SG are suppose to have more range on the perimeter, but Crawford is below average therefor he doesn't.

Harrington averages in per 36 mins

16 ppg
7 rebs
45% FG
36% 3pt
on 2 turnovers.

Crawford averages in per 36 mins

16 ppg
3 rebs
40% FG
34% 3pt
2.4 turnovers

Harrington is a more productive athlete, better talent, and more skilled. Plus, Harrington has proven he can preform in the playoffs.

Harrington has played a full NBA season before, Crawford hasn't.

2003-04 NBA 521 (3)
2004-05 NBA 512 (6)
2007-08 NBA 494 (6)

Crawford is one of the biggest chuckers in the league.

A level chucker.

Harrington is just a C level chucker, plus theres nothing wrong with chucking when you're in the 37-40% 3pt range.

Crawford is in the 30-35% range.

You can copy paste all the stats you want or sweat Marbury's conditioning...fact is neither of them are WINNERS. One just happens to add extra drama and immaturity to the situation. The fact that you can't recognize this simple fact is why you fail at assessing who is a good fit for the Knicks. Marbury will never be the focal point of a winning team, the quicker you learn that the sooner you will be taken serious by informed fans. The best Marbury can hope for is to go to a team with an established 1st and 2nd option and learn to keep his mouth shut and just play ball.

Toons

is the Bo$$
his last year he will b making 10
that comes off in 2010
and it will not be curry for harrington
they want lee

Toons

is the Bo$$
why does it matter how good he is? if we plan on letting his contract expire b4 2010?
we dont need him, we need development. al had 11 years of development.
we do not need another vet to take precious playing time from our young players. the whole idea is stupid. unless its an impossible curry for harringotn trade. or harrington and wiliams for collins and qrich

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
why are ya arguing about who's better between jamal and al??? two completely different players and da way al been playin in GS is not his game which is why he's asking for a trade, al harrington is a rugged Forward who does his work in da post...al harrington is a good player and i would love for the knicks to acquire em

jpz17

Starter
we should now cut someone and sign marcus williams. That guy is good. If we wont play Steph pick him up..

metrocard

Legend
You can copy paste all the stats you want or sweat Marbury's conditioning...fact is neither of them are WINNERS. One just happens to add extra drama and immaturity to the situation. The fact that you can't recognize this simple fact is why you fail at assessing who is a good fit for the Knicks. Marbury will never be the focal point of a winning team, the quicker you learn that the sooner you will be taken serious by informed fans. The best Marbury can hope for is to go to a team with an established 1st and 2nd option and learn to keep his mouth shut and just play ball.

Crawford is the biggest loser in the NBA.
Marbury has made the playoffs with 3 different teams.

Big difference.

Toons, I never seen so much ignorance and anger in one post. I'll let you stay ignorant and frustrated with your life as Crawford's personal ball massage therapist.

I'm feeling happy, good Halloween night.
Peace.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
talks are dead cause they wanted lee and curry for harrington....walsh is no isiah so thats not happening it was in the post yesterday...Walsh knows what he's doing he's not dumb enough to do that

jpz17

Starter
here you go.. jpz17 found the latest news..

ESPN.com reports that the Knicks and Pacers are both interested in trading for Golden State forward Al Harrington. Harrington had made his trade demands public, citing that he wasn't receiving enough minutes under coach Don Nelson. However, he has played an average of 44 minutes through the first two games this season.

The Scoop:The Warriors are being offered Stephon Marbury and Jamal Tinsley as cornerstones in the deal but the Warriors are not likely interested despite not having any good, healthy point guards on their current roster.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:47:19 AM

maybe gs could throw in ellis, hey you know we can dream

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
CRAWFORD NEEDS TO GO AS WELL

if the right trade comes for him, walsh needs to pull the trigger

but as for now, he is a knick.

dude is injury prone, and has played 1 full season in his entire career

does al harrington steal? does he block shots? no
who said he was a good defender? he is average at best, and he only gets down the floor cus he shoots too many 3's. harrington is a good player., but not a knick

Im just throwing this out there b/c I hav'nt threw out a bad trade idea this year:peace:
Crawford for Mike Miller

Miller is fast,can run the floor and is a good shooter.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This was the trade that should have happened three years ago. Right now we don't need another small forward and Curry has no value. If we were to trade Curry and Lee who would be our center, Jerome James? Indy is the front runner for Harrington, but if I where him, I'd veto the trade and try for Detroit or Philly.

Marbury's finished as a Knick. Hate to break it to you but you reap what you sew. We've got tons of fights and debates in the archives, no need for me to go into it any further. Steph will be gone before the month is out.

The good news is once Gallinari gets comfortable with D'Antoni's style he'll be an offensive asset. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Chandler/Gallo can do side by side.