Dantoni is the reason for Mozgov's Success

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Dude I gave you facts. You choose to ignore them along with your buddies. Cant help you there. I think one of you called the primary fact IRRELEVANT. I think you're primary reason for being upset is that its dawned on you that you and your supporters lost this debate 5 pages ago.

I'm comfortable with what I have provided in this thread. Its even more comforting to know that others see it (Red-Musk-NY NY + others) as it actually is. I'm not trying to spin anything. The facts point out that you and your friends are DEAD WRONG.

Now answer this: Whats your ulterior motive for fighting a lost debate for so long?

4 posts towards me now without a single bit of basketball. It's okay though because you stated we lost the debate 5 pages ago and what you say is fact...

That type of poster...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Was it this insightful post that won the debate? :teeth: I'm starting to think you and Red are the same person.

LMAO. Is MDA doing you on the side? You're on his balls like an undersized jock strap.

You do understand that you fav coach had no clue what this kid could bring to the table? You do realize if we werent injured last week this kid is still riding the pine. You do realize the only reason MDA is talking favorably about MOZ is because he doesnt want to look like even more of an idiot? Maybe you're to stupid to realize these FACTS!!!

BTW, your so called FACTS are anything but. They are all pure conjecture tainted by an opinion that was formed well before this article was written.

That type of poster...

KBlack25

Starter
I'd like to correct this. I havent seen the above provided in this thread or on this topic. I have seen Isayuh speak the truth in other threads..

More than I can say about you.

Your random "confidence meter facts"? What a joke. As if you knew what was going on through Moz's head. As if you even attended practice and saw what went on.

Clear massaging of the facts - you make up this confidence meter on your own accord with no basis in reality, just blatant guessing - and present it as stone cold truth.

All we have to go on is what Mozgov says ultimately only he knows how he felt and when he felt it. And he says MDA has confidence in him and helped improve his game. Those are the only facts.

Was it this insightful post that won the debate? :teeth: I'm starting to think you and Red are the same person.

BTW, your so called FACTS are anything but. They are all pure conjecture tainted by an opinion that was formed well before this article was written.

That type of poster...

You just wont leave it alone. MDA said himself that he wasnt going to upset his apple cart. Moz will resume the role he has now after this game. This was before the Detroit game.

Dont you understand the importance of this statement from your head coach?

KBlack25

Starter
You just wont leave it alone. MDA said himself that he wasnt going to upset his apple cart. Moz will resume the role he has now after this game. This was before the Detroit game.

Dont you understand the importance of this statement from your head coach?

Moz would resume the bench role = No confidence? Quite a leap.

If MDA's confidence level was at 0 he wouldn't have played at all, Randolph would have gotten more burn than Moz.

More than I can say about you.

Your random "confidence meter facts"? What a joke. As if you knew what was going on through Moz's head. As if you even attended practice and saw what went on.

Clear massaging of the facts - you make up this confidence meter on your own accord with no basis in reality, just blatant guessing - and present it as stone cold truth.

All we have to go on is what Mozgov says ultimately only he knows how he felt and when he felt it. And he says MDA has confidence in him and helped improve his game. Those are the only facts.

Wrong. It was MDAs confidence in Moz which I must say seems to be a fair analysis...

Moz would resume the bench role = No confidence? Quite a leap.

If MDA's confidence level was at 0 he wouldn't have played at all, Randolph would have gotten more burn than Moz.

Here we go again. I'm done after this. You do realize MDA was forced to play him because of injuries and a suspension. Really, how hard is this to understand?

KBlack25

Starter
Wrong. It was MDAs confidence in Moz which I must say seems to be a fair analysis...

Right because you know what goes on in Mozgov's head and MDA's head. You know what happened in practice, you attended every one and interviewed MDA after every single practice and were basically his personal psychiatrist and figured out, on your expert scale, what the confidence level was relative to the famous and very-well know "Clyde & The Pearl Sliding Scale of Confidence Based On Many Years of Psychiatric Evaluation Of Players and Coaches"

Or you did none of those things and simply went through a timeline of what happened and made up confidence levels as you went along to benefit your argument. aka Massaged the facts to benefit you.

iSaYughh

Starter
Here we go again. I'm done after this. You do realize MDA was forced to play him because of injuries and a suspension. Really, how hard is this to understand?

No way.

D'ant was clearly waiting for the perfect time to reignite Moz. That's why it worked out so well.

It was inevitable that he'd be reignited, better than ever.

D'antoni wanted to bring his confidence down some, 3.5 degrees to be precise,

Then ratchet it up 8 degrees of confidence, under the guise of randomness and injury; letting Moz think that he has the power of fate behind him, too.

It's a masterful plan of inevitability. And what's really been going on.

Not just that a Eastern Euro rookie project has progressed nicely in year 1 and is getting primed for our team's playoff push and run.

Right because you know what goes on in Mozgov's head and MDA's head. You know what happened in practice, you attended every one and interviewed MDA after every single practice and were basically his personal psychiatrist and figured out, on your expert scale, what the confidence level was relative to the famous and very-well know "Clyde & The Pearl Sliding Scale of Confidence Based On Many Years of Psychiatric Evaluation Of Players and Coaches"

Or you did none of those things and simply went through a timeline of what happened and made up confidence levels as you went along to benefit your argument. aka Massaged the facts to benefit you.

Why do I have to be there? I observed. I observed Moz's PT, I observed Mike D's interviews. It doesnt take me following the team around like a dedicated reporter to understand the obvious.

No way.

D'ant was clearly waiting for the perfect time to reignite Moz. That's why it worked out so well.

It was inevitable that he'd be reignited, better than ever.

D'antoni wanted to bring his confidence down some, 3.5 degrees to be precise,

Then ratchet it up 8 degrees of confidence, under the guise of randomness and injury; letting Moz think that he has the power of fate behind him, too.

It's a masterful plan of inevitability. And what's really been going on.

Not just that a Eastern Euro rookie project has progressed nicely in year 1 and is getting primed for our team's playoff push and run.

You are definately a clown. :)

KBlack25

Starter
Why do I have to be there? I observed. I observed Moz's PT, I observed Mike D's interviews. It doesnt take me following the team around like a dedicated reporter to understand the obvious.

You are right, it doesn't. But to understand the psyche and the mentality of what goes on inside the head of another human being you do.

You are right, it doesn't. But to understand the psyche and the mentality of what goes on inside the head of another human being you do.

Its easy. Follow their actions. Not difficult to determine at all.

If a woman tells you she loves you and you get home and Billy Big Dick is sneaking out the window you know she doesnt love you.

When MDA says he has confidence in someone and sits them for two months he doesnt have confidence.

Not hard at all.

Follow the actions my friend follow the actions...

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I haven't read all of the posts in here, but I dunno if you can attribute Moz's success with D'Antoni. Mozgov is now doing what he showed in Europe, and even flashes of it against Team USA in the World Championships...D'Antoni didn't teach him his height, athleticism, and ability to be a presence around the rim...he had that coming into the league. Getting acclimated with the NBA game is where he needed to develop and as soon as D'Antoni saw signs of growing pains, he benched him. Now whether or not Moz keeps it politically correct in front of reporters is a moot point.

Young players need time on the court, in game situations, to develop as well as competent coaching.

It's one thing if Moz is showing added nuances to his game that he didn't have before...but it's another to say that he's successful because the coach game him some playing time (when 2 of our 7, sometimes 8, man rotation was out?) His problem before was catching entry passes (which is still a bit of an issue), silly fouls (still there to an extent, just not as many as quickly), and looking straight lost.

His game against Detroit looked well put together...question is, how do we know he wasn't primed and ready for that game in late December? If you're gonna use the argument that we're not in practice so we we have no proof that MDA wasn't contributing to Mozgov's growth, then I can use the same logic and say that you have no proof that he was. What if Moz was just under a lot of pressure to come out and perform like a seasoned vet. when he was a rookie still acclimating himself to the NBA game? And instead of MDA playing his big...he benches him for a smaller lineup and shorter rotation and proceeds to watch us get murdered on the boards and run out of our own gym on occasion.

I can't give MDA any credit when I'm sitting in the Garden against the Clipps and the dude in front of me turns around and is like "can you explain to me why we're shooting 9% from ****ing 3?" I look up, and it drops down to 8% as we take and miss another 3. The head coach of that NBA team is showing a lack of game planning and common ****ing sense, so I'm gonna bet that chances are he didn't contribute to the success of one of the most athletic big men coming out of Europe, who is now....using his athleticism.

Red

TYPE-A
Red, these guys are clowns. They know what the real deal is but blatantly ignore it. We'll NEVER get through to these dummies. Their only motive is to protect a severely flawed coach...
I know, they're too dumb to realize who's smarter than them.

I post just in case some poor soul reads their sh*t and believes them.

Peep this desperate dude below...
As I'm sure you realize "Spin Doctor" #1, is an arguer.
I wanted to warn you, but was too late.

Anyhow go back into threads and peep this dude, you'll see what we already know.

No respect for this dude.
I have never insulted you once so how about you quote my post and address my points instead of taking pot shots in an indirect way. Put up or shut up.

No Trill no one is interested in arguing with you. But thank you for labeling yourself a "winner" who makes people run on the internet...

Seriously, yo I can't even write that without a chuckle...

You stupid yo...

Lol.... damn its easy for you to clown yourself isn't it? Fiending for attention... f*cking sad.

You don't have friends down there?

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
No Trill no one is interested in arguing with you. But thank you for labeling yourself a "winner" who makes people run on the internet...

Seriously, yo I can't even write that without a chuckle...

You stupid yo.

Lol.... damn its easy for you to clown yourself isn't it? Fiending for attention... f*cking sad.

You don't have friends down there?

Irony:

Calling somebody else stupid while failing to grasp basic grammar concepts of 2nd grade english class.