Eddy curry not in shape?

ohnoez i wasnt posting on a message board 2 years ago about eddie curry

relax and go outside for a few

you called me a newbie too?

-ends life-

get over yourself

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Have you completed your homework assignment?
I'm afraid I'm going to have to take 5 points off everyday you're late.

Donchris
Taking Newbies to school since 2005

jzero29

Rotation player
He's got a point.

Even I was a flip flopper. But now I'm on the hate wagon. Curry just doesn't have the heart. Not like a NY center should, not like Pat Ewing. For now , he goes in the same catagory I have for so many of the KNicks, I will hate them until they prove me wrong. I want them to prove me wrong. I'd rather be an Jerk off with the wrong opinion and happy Knick fan, then a unhappy Knick fan who was right not to like this roster.

Akamu

The King
I never liked Eddy Curry, or Jamal Crawford, they have always been no-bodies in my mind and will remain there (Chicago hand me downs)....Zach Randolph I was trying to like him but jus by looking at him and analyzing his game and style of play outside of a Knicks uniform, he looked like he belonged in another sport, I wasn't too happy about that trade in the first place but I gave him a chance and he defeated himself.

In my NBA Live 06 game I took Eddy and Jamal off the roster list and put in create a players, that's how much I didn't like them-

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I never liked Eddy Curry, because I was always upset at the fact that Isiah Thomas gave away 4 draft picks and 3 players for 1 player.

I was always disgusted by that trade, and I never got over it. Even when Curry averaged those 19 points, his turnovers and horrible defense made him a huge liability.

I actually remember Curry's so called "break out" season, and he basically got hot for 3 months.

He was only averaging 16 points and 6 rebounds, in November and December.

Then he played good from late December to mid March, and that's how his stats got so inflated. From late March to April, he started playing bad again, but his 43 point game against Milwaukee kept his stats up. He didn't even play good for the entire season. With that said, I will support all of Donnie Walsh's decisions(including the earlier ones that I didn't like) if he trades Curry.

Doncris, Curry sucks. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. There's no proof that Curry will play well, but there's lots of proof that says he will be a one dimensional role player forever. Just look at his 5.4 rebounds and .7 blocks for his career averages.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
curry definately isnt a scrub, he has the tools to be a great player, he just doesnt put the effort in which is very frustrating

metrocard

Legend
Then whats the point of bringing it up if he isn't going to use this delusional tools you claim Curry have?

Curry is a scrub at a lot of aspects of basketball.

Rebounding.
Shot blocking.
On the block defense.
Man to man defense.
Conditioning.
Strength
Aggressiveness to the basket
Shooting
Passing
Awareness
Running the floor
Post defense
Working with teammates
Passion for the game.

Dude is the WORST or top 5 at all these catorgies.

Sure, he can score in the paint after 10 offensive turnovers, but do we really want that to keep losing in order for the best of Curry's production?

F*ck.
This isn't Isiahs team.

You need to stop that type of thinking, because its really crazy.

Curry is the WORST center on this team since Felton Spencer, and atleast Spencer was physical and played like a center.

Curry does ONE thing good and everyone d*ckrides him in 06. I was REPEATING this same shyt in 06 and everyone thought I was a hater.
Now the same fools are co-signing...smh @ them taking 2 years to realize Curry was a poor center.
Emancipated slaves from Isiah...sad.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
curry definately isnt a scrub, he has the tools to be a great player, he just doesnt put the effort in which is very frustrating
lol! Curry isn't a scrub? I could name 25 NBA centers that are better than Curry. If you want me to list them, I'll list them. Just let me know in advance. Curry is the worst rebounding and worst defending center in the NBA. His offense is average at best, because he always comits turnovers and fouls that ruin his offense.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
with the new flopping rule, dont be surprised to see curry dominate the post again but i wont hold my breathe on it cuz i dont believe in ppl who dont commit for the team

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
smh @ anyone who defends curry. This article doesnt tell us anything new...it was already official that curry is a fat scrub who belongs in the d-league. ABCD brought us some interesting stats in the official eddy curry sucks thread....curry averages more turnovers then steals, blocks, and assists. And some of you herbs have the never to say currys not a scrub....shake my F*CKIN head

jzero29

Rotation player
Uhm really? you really don't think a guy who doesn't play hard isn't a scrub? No effort, no hussle, ho heart??? No results! That equals scrub in my book
Then whats the point of bringing it up if he isn't going to use this delusional tools you claim Curry have?

Curry is a scrub at a lot of aspects of basketball.

Rebounding.
Shot blocking.
On the block defense.
Man to man defense.
Conditioning.
Strength
Aggressiveness to the basket
Shooting
Passing
Awareness
Running the floor
Post defense
Working with teammates
Passion for the game.

Dude is the WORST or top 5 at all these catorgies.

Sure, he can score in the paint after 10 offensive turnovers, but do we really want that to keep losing in order for the best of Curry's production?

F*ck.
This isn't Isiahs team.

You need to stop that type of thinking, because its really crazy.

Curry is the WORST center on this team since Felton Spencer, and atleast Spencer was physical and played like a center.

Curry does ONE thing good and everyone d*ckrides him in 06. I was REPEATING this same shyt in 06 and everyone thought I was a hater.
Now the same fools are co-signing...smh @ them taking 2 years to realize Curry was a poor center.
Emancipated slaves from Isiah...sad.
Right on.
lol! Curry isn't a scrub? I could name 25 NBA centers that are better than Curry. If you want me to list them, I'll list them. Just let me know in advance. Curry is the worst rebounding and worst defending center in the NBA. His offense is average at best, because he always comits turnovers and fouls that ruin his offense.
See? Listen to these guys, curry is a scrubb, until he can prove otherwise.

truth is, we all dont know what we are talking about. The source from the get go seems inconclusive, and just random rumor. Until we see curry suited up in preseason, or training camp, we cant really predict what he is going to be like, or if he is even going to be on the team. THese threads need to be more creative, and constructive towards analyzing this upcoming season. Going back and forth over the prospect of curry being out of shape or not should be null. Honestly we could be talking about much more eventful topics like how we match up now against other teams in the east, what other teams have improved, and what teams will drop off, whats our predictions for the top 8 teams in the east. our division, who will lead us in scoring this year under mikes new system, and if we dont make any more moves what chances do we really have to improve, and do you think mike will save face in his system and play contract players, or literally play the guys who are playing the best, even if it means sitting crawford, marbury or curry 30 mins out of a game, and letting lee, chandler, and nate close out games. these are the important topics going into this season. lets get some threads about this.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
truth is, we all dont know what we are talking about. The source from the get go seems inconclusive, and just random rumor. Until we see curry suited up in preseason, or training camp, we cant really predict what he is going to be like, or if he is even going to be on the team. THese threads need to be more creative, and constructive towards analyzing this upcoming season. Going back and forth over the prospect of curry being out of shape or not should be null. Honestly we could be talking about much more eventful topics like how we match up now against other teams in the east, what other teams have improved, and what teams will drop off, whats our predictions for the top 8 teams in the east. our division, who will lead us in scoring this year under mikes new system, and if we dont make any more moves what chances do we really have to improve, and do you think mike will save face in his system and play contract players, or literally play the guys who are playing the best, even if it means sitting crawford, marbury or curry 30 mins out of a game, and letting lee, chandler, and nate close out games. these are the important topics going into this season. lets get some threads about this.

I think this source is valid only because we know that eddy curry is a loser and will always be one. He was a born loser...yea he might have millions but he cant possibly walk around with pride. If he was a man he would already be a top 5 center in the league dominating other teams while averaging 10+ rebounds and playing some solid defense. He has the build to do that...on the outside he looks like a monster who can dominate (until he takes his jersey off and you see all the rolls on his stomach). On the inside Eddy Curry is a pussy...hes bitch made. He doesnt have an aggresive attitude....clowns like him are the first ones to quit the army. I would take Chris Dudley out of retirement over curry....at least he had the balls to throw the basketball at shaq. Earl boykins could punk curry. Thats why I believe this article to be true...what else would you expect from Curry? You think hes actually gonna stick to a diet and work his ass off all summer? I believe that hes eating fast food everyday and having house parties. That sounds accurate to me.

jimkcchief88

All Star

Insightful post. But this site has gone downhill faster than the Knicks since I joined. When I joined we had INTELLIGENT discussions about not only the Knicks, but other topics like race-relations and history. Now this site is popularitity contest consisting of bashing Knicks players except for Steph the Overpaid and posting stupid videos. Little basketball knowledge outside of meaningless stats twisted to support popular opinions is discussed so unless you are bashing Jamal, Eddy, or Isiah, you better not post. SHAME!!!!

Insightful post. But this site has gone downhill faster than the Knicks since I joined. When I joined we had INTELLIGENT discussions about not only the Knicks, but other topics like race-relations and history. Now this site is popularitity contest consisting of bashing Knicks players except for Steph the Overpaid and posting stupid videos. Little basketball knowledge outside of meaningless stats twisted to support popular opinions is discussed so unless you are bashing Jamal, Eddy, or Isiah, you better not post. SHAME!!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-------SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

YEAH DUDE I READ THIS SITE OVER AND OVER AGAIN, RELIGIOUSLY BEFORE i JOINED IT sorry for the caps, since joining it I have seen alot of nonsense, now most can say if you dont like it then leave, but I dont want to because its purpose is amazing, what knick fan does not want to outlet their beliefs, opinions, and analysis concerning their favorite team. I just wish there was more analysis than judging eddy curry because he is out of shape. this thread lasted way too long. WE ALL KNOW EDDY CURRY IS OUT OF SHAPE, WHY WOULD THIS EVEN BE POSTED THEN RESPONDED TO LIKE WE ARE ALL SHOCKED BY THIS LOL. its like putting up a post stating jerome james is to sit out training camp, why would we even indulge in such nonsense. come on guys lets get some good topics, and good banter.

metrocard

Legend
DontForget obviously has a soft spot for Curry.

Dude is worse than Chris Rocker on Britney Spears

"LEAVE EDDY CURRY ALONE!!!"

LOL...don't criticize other for making threads when you can't even make a good one.

Curry is an out of shape unpassionate basketball player, so you can PREDICT what he's going to be like every season. I've done it the 3 seasons and been correct 3 out of 3.

He fails every season.

MEtro must have the IQ of a fly based on the fact he never ever responds to the topic at hand, I said I agree eddy curry is out of shape, but thats something we all know, I think you love to hear yourself talk. one of those Jim Rome types who just adore the sound of their own voice. Dude get off it , come back with some knowledgeable response that actually is based on fully reading some ones post, I never predicted curry would be in shape, all I Said was it was nonsense for us to even speak about it, because its what we already know, so lets talk about something productive. Which you seemingly have yet to be able to do on this site.