Gallo and Chandler....would ya????

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Chandler, Randolph, curry and fields for melo

Hear me out, They already are willing to give up chandler, The Knicks dont play Randolph ever, and Curry is literally dead weight. Fields will be a tough loss because he's an extremely talented rookie. Him and Chandler will be missed, however i strongly feel that NY needs to keep Gallo. If we had Stat, Melo, Felton, gallo, and douglas in the starting line up....thats solid.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
I have been one saying we need to keep the young guys and develop cohesion and I believe in that still, but if we can get melo for those two then do it. We can some vet role players to fill in where needed next year and have a real tough squad to deal with. My only problem is that if one of our stars goes down we will struggle like Miami did when they lost Bosh. Would of thought that.

I think this drama is starting to wear on the team and Melo and the sooner it gets done the faster we can move on with what we are going to do and what our identity is going to be. With two proven scorers it might be tough to find some balance with who gets the ball when, but I think with Raymond at the point we will find it rather quickly.

Bottom line is that we need Melo in here fast so we can start molding the team around our two stars with complementary pieces.

Not to mention that Gallo would seriously need to fit a new way to play as he shoots a lot and I think with Melo and Stat that could become a problem.