Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets 8:00pm 11/21/2015

I know fans go crazy watching Porzingis trying to go coast to coast dribbling, but seriously, pass the ball on the break.

Porzingis knocks down another 3, this one completely flat footed. He is 5 for 7 from the field halfway through the 2nd quarter.

Houston looking to switch Calderon onto Harden whenever possible, but mainly they just keep feeding this Capela kid down low.

Porzingis knocking down everything in sight this quarter. Add in some shots from Afflalo, Melo, and Thomas and we have a 2 point lead late in the first half.

Kiyaman

Legend
That's what happens when you DON'T have AA on Harden

Knicks have looked fantastic since Melo sat with 3 fouls. May be a blessing in disguise tonight that he got in foul trouble - he looks like he's got dead legs.

finestrg

Rotation player
They look good. A little sluggish throughout but they closed the half strong. KP having a strong game so far!

finestrg

Rotation player
I see Westchester got another W tonight. I think they're 4-0. I'm definitely gonna take a trip up some weekend--check out a game, grab some dinner at Texas de Brazil nearby (awesome restaurant for anyone who likes meat. OMG! Place is insane! Lol).