ATL.gif
at.png
NYK.gif

(4-3) -- (3-3)

VenueTVTIME
Madison Square Garden, New York, NYMSG7:30 PM EST

Kiyaman

Legend
Wsup Rady .. Thanks for the Game-Thread .... Another must win game after consecutive losses

Atlanta Hawks Starting Lineup
PG: Trae Young
SG: Dejounte Murray
SF: De?Andre Hunter
PF: John Collins
C: Clint Capela

New York Knicks Starting Lineup
PG: Jalen Brunson
SG: Evan Fournier
SF: R.J. Barrett
PF: Julius Randle
C: Mitchell Robinson

Key Injuries ....
Atlanta Hawks Injuries: Bogdan Bogdanovic (Out)
New York Knicks Injuries: Quentin Grimes (Questionable)

Kiyaman

Legend
If Trae & Murry get Brunson & Rose into early foul trouble I want Deuce to get some playing time against trae & Murry. The game the other night when both MitchRob & Hart caught 2 fouls in the first quarter, coach Thibs refuse to give a NBA ready Sims any playing time to show our opponents how deep we are at the center position.
Thibs has always been a weird substitution coach !!!

MitchRob is beasting over Capela !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Hart get the defensive rebound .. D.Rose leadership got the Knicks an 11 pt lead at end of first quarter

mafra

Legend
Knicks on verge of stretching lead to 30, but Brunson missed a Ft and has a TO, Obi doesn?t make extra pass (missed a 3), Iq missed wide open look?

Still, this unit of RJ, JB, IQ, Hart, Obi playing well. Lead down to 17? must finish second Q string and keep the deficit closer to 20 than 10.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks having a 20 pt lead .. Now it's ok for all the Knicks players to shoot a 3-ball .. Once the lead go down to 13 .. we go back to inside baskets for the foul

mafra

Legend
When final buzzer sounds layer and Hawks win, point to last 6 minutes of second Q where NYK most game. Lead goes from 23 to 6?

They take 8 point lead into halftime 65-58. But Young and Murray will take over in 4th.

Randle missed a FT and wide open 3 to end second Q.

Kiyaman

Legend
Half-Time .. Knicks 65 - Hawks 57
Yes! The Knicks had a 23 pt lead in the first half .. But Murry stealing the ball from Brunson, then Barrett, then Randle did not help holding the 20 pt lead when Murry scored on every steal .. Murry has 23 pts and 3 steals in the first half.

mafra

Legend
Randle was pretty much pathetic when he checked in second Q and made it worse bc Obi was on fire.

mafra

Legend
According to box score, Knicks have 8 points in third Q with 2 left. I have them too
Much credit? I assumed ATL would simply take over game down stretch in 4th? silly me.

Now we can start dreaming for Wamby!!!!