Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Detroit Pistons 7:30 pm 11/16/2016 [Game#11]

and1

Rotation player
our bigs keeping mr. drummond in check! let's see if we can keep that up.
let's get it!

Looks like Hornacek is seeing how far O'Quinn, Holliday, Ndour, Porzingis, and Jennings can get us into this 4th quarter. Definitely one of our better defensive lineups. Lee, Melo, Rose, and Noah hang in the wings for now. Not sure how many minutes Porzingis should get with another game tomorrow night.

tiger0330

Legend
Holiday is getting comfortable in the offense. Misses that last shot but get's the rebound which becomes a 3 pointer by Melo. Knicks a 12 pt lead with 7mins to go.

2nd game in a row I am loving what I see from Holiday. Good perimeter defender who can drive and finish at the hoop and also knock down an open outside shot. He is a great fit to have on the court with Melo and Porzingis.

Pistons won't let us put them away. Hornacek going small ball with Porzingis, Melo, Holiday, Lee, and Jennings.

and1

Rotation player
ahhhhhhh! game slows down and we're letting them back in. this is the pace detroit wants to play.

Flagrant foul call here is big for us. I don't think Morris meant much harm, but 2 shots and the ball is nothing to scoff at

I appreciate that Melo keeps deferring to Porzingis, but dammit Melo, you are an elite scorer, with Porzingis drawing their defensive focus, you should be making them pay.

tiger0330

Legend
Block by KP on Leuer. The kid has been doing everything tonight. 8 pt lead with 2:45 left. Can't let this game get away.

Just can't put them away. Lead is only 6 with 85 seconds to go. We need to put the foot down on their throat already.

Terrible possession leads to an awful shot, but Lee saves the day with the offensive board. Rose only hits one of two from the line to get the lead to 3. Can't let this one slip away. 3.6 seconds left.