Girl rips Jared Jeffries---CLASSIC

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Your team deliberately tanked the 1996-97 season and it resulted in 4 championships.
Don't mean to get this thread too off topic but this isn't totally accurate. Robinson and Elliot both had severe injures that season. And they were the only good players we had.

knicksin60

Starter
Don't mean to get this thread too off topic but this isn't totally accurate. Robinson and Elliot both had severe injures that season. And they were the only good players we had.

Sure, the Spurs were missing Robinson and Elliot but by no means were they a 62 loss team without those two in their lineup.You're telling me that Avery Johnson, Vinny Del Negro and their entire second unit were that horrible? David Robinson and Sean Elliot made the Spurs one of the elite teams in the West but it's not like they were playing with a group of D League players.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Sure, the Spurs were missing Robinson and Elliot but by no means were they a 62 loss team without those two in their lineup.You're telling me that Avery Johnson, Vinny Del Negro and their entire second unit were that horrible? David Robinson and Sean Elliot made the Spurs one of the elite teams in the West but it's not like they were playing with a group of D League players.

Um, yes Avery Johnson and Vinny Del Negro leading that team was terrible. Johnson never had a jump shot and wasn't a great PG in general. Del Negro was as streaky as they came. Plus there was a coaching change mid-season. Add on to all of that that their record of 20-62 only gave them the third worst record and tank job it was not.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
lmao O god AH I'm known for that so why stop? Lol, all it means is that he seems to think teenagers go through sexual "frustration" since he does not even know me but yet knows my sex life LOL. All I'm saying is he must have had real bad teenage years for him to think like that. Some girl I met was freaking 13 and she already had slept with almost 8 guys!

That's insane and disgusting. Have to be careful with girls now a days...

Damn kid .....you are funny...........LOL.

How did she slept with almost 8 guys? Did any of them had a premature ejaculation and only counts as almost?

Keep it up man..............LOL.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Damn kid .....you are funny...........LOL.

How did she slept with almost 8 guys? Did any of them had a premature ejaculation and only counts as almost?

Keep it up man..............LOL.
By sleeping with them? Those were her exact words I was like wtf you dont know how many kids you slept with? Point is girls messed up and addicted to sex...dam sluts. She does not go for kids her age reason she was trying to be with me. Sadly there are 18 year old and 19 year old guys that would do a 13 year old.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
By sleeping with them? Those were her exact words I was like wtf you dont know how many kids you slept with? Point is girls messed up and addicted to sex...dam sluts. She does not go for kids her age reason she was trying to be with me. Sadly there are 18 year old and 19 year old guys that would do a 13 year old.
I just realized everyone loves correcting my grammar errors lol.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
can we all stick on topic? i don't have time to delete all the non-sense again..

smokes

Huge Member
I dislike Duhon almostttt equally as much as JJ....but he's on the bench now where he belongs. JJ was a starter who should've subbed himself out when Pringles wouldn't do it. If you're gonna argue with me, argue ball...don't be immature.

Subbed himself out? Get real...

We just traded him, a dead end SG and a bum draft pick for the most valuable expiring contract in the NBA and a young stud PG. Case closed.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
I think jared Jeffries had the potential to be an All Star if the Knicks had given him more time to develop his jumpshot, he has the potential to have as sweet a jumpshot as H20 in his prime if he got the right kind of training and with a 2 meter radius hoop

p0nder

Starter
I was wondering why this thread made it to 12 pages! but then i saw that the girl that made the video actually joined up. So good for her, now at least she can defend her position on jj. Welcome to the boards, KnicksChick

Personally I wasn't impressed my JJ, but I never "hated" the guy. I just think that he should never shoot the ball, ever. I said it in previous posts. He's an offensive liability. He can take a charge, he can defend the perimeter, he can box out, he plays good help defense. Plus he's got God's Email address.

But my question is: If JJ is "Half a player" because he can only play slightly above average Defense on an offensive minded team... What does that make David Lee? He only plays offense and is a defensive liability... He puts up good numbers and has a decent mid-range jumper on an Offensive minded team. To me, he's as much a "Half-Player" as JJ was, just that we give him all kinds of love because he puts up 20 and 10.

I know donnie walsh and most Knicks fans want to keep D.Lee cause he's our all star, home grown and developed talent. But I don't think he's worth the money he makes now. Any "half player" like JJ deserves to be exposed, but attacking JJ is like shooting fish in a barrel. Obviously the guy sucks. That's why we got rid of him.

So while I appreciate the humor and creativity in making the video, It's largely understood by anyone that ever watch JJ play that he sucks.

And btw. Allan Houston was a large reason for why the knicks sucked, while he was there and even after he left the game. His contract was f*cking criminal and his skills were not even close to the money.

Last edited:
Subbed himself out? Get real...

We just traded him, a dead end SG and a bum draft pick for the most valuable expiring contract in the NBA and a young stud PG. Case closed.

I was obviously kidding about subbing himself out. Not too quick with the sarcasm, are you?

....and he's not a sg

I was wondering why this thread made it to 12 pages! but then i saw that the girl that made the video actually joined up. So good for her, now at least she can defend her position on jj. Welcome to the boards, KnicksChick

Personally I wasn't impressed my JJ, but I never "hated" the guy. I just think that he should never shoot the ball, ever. I said it in previous posts. He's an offensive liability. He can take a charge, he can defend the perimeter, he can box out, he plays good help defense. Plus he's got God's Email address.

But my question is: If JJ is "Half a player" because he can only play slightly above average Defense on an offensive minded team... What does that make David Lee? He only plays offense and is a defensive liability... He puts up good numbers and has a decent mid-range jumper on an Offensive minded team. To me, he's as much a "Half-Player" as JJ was, just that we give him all kinds of love because he puts up 20 and 10.

I know donnie walsh and most Knicks fans want to keep D.Lee cause he's our all star, home grown and developed talent. But I don't think he's worth the money he makes now. Any "half player" like JJ deserves to be exposed, but attacking JJ is like shooting fish in a barrel. Obviously the guy sucks. That's why we got rid of him.

So while I appreciate the humor and creativity in making the video, It's largely understood by anyone that ever watch JJ play that he sucks.

And btw. Allan Houston was a large reason for why the knicks sucked, while he was there and even after he left the game. His contract was f*cking criminal and his skills were not even close to the money.

I hear you on the lack of D with Lee, but the heart and effort that he puts into the offensive end are more than anyone else on that team, and that's why I cut him some slack. He guards CENTERS - almost always players with a couple of inches and/or a couple of dozen pounds on him. JJ guards POINT GUARDS a lot of the time...that's where he gets his 1 block per game, but he never beats the guards to the basket. His defense is definitely overrated. I give him credit for the charges he takes, but no one ever talks about how many of his charge attempts fail and turn into blocking fouls. I gotta disagree with you completely on his ability to box out successfully - he'd get way more boards than he does. Even if he's in position, he can't seem to hang on to the ball anyway...the man has stones for hands.

I won't get in to the H20 discussion now because I'd be here all night and I gotta run, but nice meeting you too.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I hear you on the lack of D with Lee, but the heart and effort that he puts into the offensive end are more than anyone else on that team, and that's why I cut him some slack. He guards CENTERS - almost always players with a couple of inches and/or a couple of dozen pounds on him. JJ guards POINT GUARDS a lot of the time...that's where he gets his 1 block per game, but he never beats the guards to the basket. His defense is definitely overrated. I give him credit for the charges he takes, but no one ever talks about how many of his charge attempts fail and turn into blocking fouls. I gotta disagree with you completely on his ability to box out successfully - he'd get way more boards than he does. Even if he's in position, he can't seem to hang on to the ball anyway...the man has stones for hands.

I won't get in to the H20 discussion now because I'd be here all night and I gotta run, but nice meeting you too.

Without Giraffe we've been playing even worse defense than before lol. I didn't think this was possible.

smokes

Huge Member
I was obviously kidding about subbing himself out. Not too quick with the sarcasm, are you?

....and he's not a sg

Because sarcasm is so obvious in a typed post where your opinion is of the same vain as what you're being sarcastic about right?

No he's not, Larry Hughes is an SG, genius... Are you aware that comma's are used to separate sentence components? Learn something new every day :)

Paul1355

All Star
Because sarcasm is so obvious in a typed post where your opinion is of the same vain as what you're being sarcastic about right?

No he's not, Larry Hughes is an SG, genius... Are you aware that comma's are used to separate sentence components? Learn something new every day :)

no need for hostility smokes....take a hit and pass

Paul1355

All Star
Without Giraffe we've been playing even worse defense than before lol. I didn't think this was possible.

Jared was 6'11 with D- defensive skills....we would get more from John Bender if he actually played JJ's minutes.

The truth is we have no center on this team and never have...JJ was a tall forward...i don't understand why but we somehow managed to get a million guards and small forwards with no center.

This season is sunk. If we can't play defense or rebound then the games are over before they start...doesnt matter who we play...on top of that we don't hustle...EVER

p0nder

Starter
I hear you on the lack of D with Lee, but the heart and effort that he puts into the offensive end are more than anyone else on that team, and that's why I cut him some slack. He guards <iframe style="border: 2px inset ; width: 540px; height: 250px;" tabindex="1" id="vB_Editor_001_iframe"></iframe>CENTERS - almost always players with a couple of inches and/or a couple of dozen pounds on him. JJ guards POINT GUARDS a lot of the time...that's where he gets his 1 block per game, but he never beats the guards to the basket. His defense is definitely overrated. I give him credit for the charges he takes, but no one ever talks about how many of his charge attempts fail and turn into blocking fouls. I gotta disagree with you completely on his ability to box out successfully - he'd get way more boards than he does. Even if he's in position, he can't seem to hang on to the ball anyway...the man has stones for hands.

JJ was playing out of position guarding those PG's and SG's, same as D-Lee. Because he's often playing far away from the basket and because he know's he had D-Lee behind him to clean up the glass his rebounds (and blocks) were low. If we're cutting that "out of position" slack for D-Lee, you've got to cut JJ that same slack.

Not that I wanted JJ on this team any more. His contract was not representative of his value and we needed the cap space (ironically to sign D-Lee). My point is he was far from the worst on our team and there are many more targets of your hate that are far more deserving on this team.

And hate is such an ugly word for such a pretty girl to be using when talking about some giraffe that doesn't even play on our team any more. ;)

jimkcchief88

All Star
The main problem for the Knicks is consistency. A steady approach and a sound plan. Rome was not built in a day but for the past 6 years they were trying to do it in 5 minutes.
quote]

I agree with that 100,000% and I've been saying it for YEARS. We NEVER let our team gel and give them time to build a chemistry. A lot of people don't agree with me, but I think that Jamal Crawford was the last guy to take on any sort of leadership role in NY. I hated that trade. We should've kept him and settled for enough cap space for 1 big name this summer.

Anyway, what's done is done.

Welcome to the boards. Stick around and don't let the idiots chase you off. Some of us do come here just to talk hoops and stay up on the KNICKS. Totally agree about Jamal. He was the MVP that season Steph quit on us(well steph quit on us every season) and with a bad shoulder to boot. Now he is kicking up dust down in the ATL and the Knicks are horrible as usual. Everytime we have a player that does anything like Jamal or this year David Lee or Wilson Chandler, everybody on the boards disses them and tries to figure out how we can get rid of them. Cats don't understand basketball is half talent-half team chemistry. I am hoping the Knicks will finally establish who their core players are, then build from that. Welcome!!!!