happy birthday dwight howard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
lmao dont click my thread!!!!! go have a tea party u 2 are perfect for eachother!!!! temperpedic soft!!!!!!! u dudes say shyt to me and expect me not to respond like if ur some king on here. u aint shyt bra

Ewing33Swisher

Benchwarmer
do you suffer from self-esteem issues? Because talking smack on the Internet really shows how hard you are. If your so "hard" and your a real man, just walk away from the situation. it's over. done . goodbye

welcometonycity

Rotation player
do you suffer from self-esteem issues? Because talking smack on the Internet really shows how hard you are. If your so "hard" and your a real man, just walk away from the situation. it's over. done . goodbye

lmao!!! u still on my thread niggggaa!!!! trust me u cant beat me lmao
get out of here tissue boy!!!!

u must suffer from imsoftandigetnoBUNsism

u just joined are arguement for no reason u got no life my g. just sdfu and watch the game and get out my thread nd stop showin me so much love

KingCharles34

All Star
lol @ welcometony sonnin the sh*t outta everybody :lol:

That dwight howard thread was one of the worst ones i have seen on here in a long time, dude was serious about it too :lol:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
lol @ welcometony sonnin the sh*t outta everybody :lol:

That dwight howard thread was one of the worst ones i have seen on here in a long time, dude was serious about it too :lol:

lmao u feel me???? dudes getttin at me like ima stay quiet nd not violate these lames..... nd that thread was dumb funnyy lol

welcometonycity

Rotation player
yessir i feel u (pause)....knickswillrise is mad :lol:

lmaooo u see i know u from the city just cause the pause. these dudes dont knoww wat slick mouths get u out here they jus knicks fans with nice houses..... we live this my g!!!! btw knickswillrise gave up he dont got the heart lol

welcometonycity

Rotation player
i definetly fuxx witchu starbury , shoutout to coney island!
dese dudes dont know!! like styles p said "you dont want your right ear next to your Nike Airs" haha

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
lmao!!! u still on my thread niggggaa!!!! trust me u cant beat me lmao
get out of here tissue boy!!!!

u must suffer from imsoftandigetnoBUNsism

u just joined are arguement for no reason u got no life my g. just sdfu and watch the game and get out my thread nd stop showin me so much love

Dude I'm crying. imsoftandigetnobunism is GOAT. You got these cashmere kats crying.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
What is this thread about and how did it get so many replies? Lol

**** Dwight Howard though...we got STAT bitches!!!!!!!!!!

lmao cas someone put a thread up about Dwight so i thought it wuld be funny to say happy bday, den dudes talk crazy to me and expect me not to react like im not from NY and ill let that go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.