happy birthday dwight howard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
lmao cas someone put a thread up about Dwight so i thought it wuld be funny to say happy bday, den dudes talk crazy to me and expect me not to react like im not from NY and ill let that go down.

I can appreciate New York Toughness. Brooklyn is for real, but you doing it and the rest of NYC a disservice by being another loud mouth internet tough guy. A 15 year old manages to muster up the maturity to try and diffuse a situation and you go off like somebody got murdered. You're setting a great example for the kids out there, another internet "thug" cyber bullying a 15 year old...lol

Last I checked the gangs on my block don't **** around with the internet let alone a Knicks Forum. Go collect your welfare check poser LOL

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I can appreciate New York Toughness. Brooklyn is for real, but you doing it and the rest of NYC a disservice by being another loud mouth internet tough guy. A 15 year old manages to muster up the maturity to try and diffuse a situation and you go off like somebody got murdered. You're setting a great example for the kids out there, another internet "thug" cyber bullying a 15 year old...lol

Last I checked the gangs on my block don't **** around with the internet let alone a Knicks Forum. Go collect your welfare check poser LOL

AND, wheres your hood homie? What block you live on?!?! Tell me papi... we all know ur from upper east side manhatten dont play urself :)........ NO1 even got threatened, ur just soft too!!! knickswillrise will invite u to the tea party on the 16th, be expecting a Email homie.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
AND, wheres your hood homie? What block you live on?!?! Tell me papi... we all know ur from upper east side manhatten dont play urself :)........ NO1 even got threatened, ur just soft too!!! knickswillrise will invite u to the tea party on the 16th, be expecting a Email homie.

Queens, my friend. If i was from the upper East Side I would be at the game courtside "wit yo baby mama" or whatever bitch u roll with, you know better than that..lol Whos softer than a cute little internet terrier that calls me "daddy," get used to being "sonned" on here early and often every time you run your smartass mouth. Oh and tea parties are for little girls and Old white men which are you??lol

Queens, my friend. If i was from the upper East Side I would be at the game courtside "wit yo baby mama" or whatever bitch u roll with, you know better than that..lol Whos softer than a cute little internet terrier that calls me "daddy," get used to being "sonned" on here early and often every time you run your smartass mouth. Oh and tea parties are for little girls and Old white men which are you??lol

Tell em boy!

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
I Concur

Word gots ta side with BOB on this one yo Bleed Orange & Blue = BOB LMFAO yo Did you mean to do this? anyway yo fa real we need "ta put our headz together and stop the violence" Big up to BDP mthrfkn repping the X for Life. yo but fa real *****z still don't get it and will never learn. yo my people try and be civil and get ya shyt right aint everything gotta be about beef/drama grow up before you dont make it to 21. Life is short so live yours don't worry about his get mad pussy and raise your kids right.....PEACE

welcometonycity

Rotation player

lmfaooooo bra ur softttttttt u aint sonnin no1.......... dat was a wackassssss comeback im deaddinn u and never arguein wit u againnn, u from da rich section of queens my g dont play urself o g

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
lol u already know my dude! its the big city dudess dont bully us out here!!
i wuldnt even do any of this talkin in real life i wuld jus react after the disrespect feel me??? hahaha

THATS right in the street ppl dont bully you .. they just bully your momma .. quit drinkin shunn it's a school nite.. momma aint teach u no manners?? nah she was too buysy suckin dick.. sound like u got beat by your step pops

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Word gots ta side with BOB on this one yo Bleed Orange & Blue = BOB LMFAO yo Did you mean to do this? anyway yo fa real we need "ta put our headz together and stop the violence" Big up to BDP mthrfkn repping the X for Life. yo but fa real *****z still don't get it and will never learn. yo my people try and be civil and get ya shyt right aint everything gotta be about beef/drama grow up before you dont make it to 21. Life is short so live yours don't worry about his get mad pussy and raise your kids right.....PEACE

Lmaooo ... yea word ... but this ain't real life, ***** ... its the internet :lol:

lmfaooooo bra ur softttttttt u aint sonnin no1.......... dat was a wackassssss comeback im deaddinn u and never arguein wit u againnn, u from da rich section of queens my g dont play urself o g

I wish I was from the rich section of Queens :/

iSaYughh

Starter
rofl. Just the type of thread you expect and want out of a thread about Dwight Howard's bday mocking another thread about Dwight Howard. :afro:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
THATS right in the street ppl dont bully you .. they just bully your momma .. quit drinkin shunn it's a school nite.. momma aint teach u no manners?? nah she was too buysy suckin dick.. sound like u got beat by your step pops

dam i didnt expect this coming from the toothpick 45 pound boxer dat was harsh bro............. y u guys like talkin about suckin dick so much?????

Status
Not open for further replies.